• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Revamp & Level Increase!

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
why did sammy armor change, i think its still 6.5 armor points. I liked the look of iron boot and the rest chain.

Same with dragoon why did it change when it's the same now just with iron head and dia boots. Is this meant to be an iron and diamond drain?

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I think the warrior specs now all have 1 piece of diamond armor? And they're each different? Unless I'm totally derping.

• Ninja
    • Slightly rearranged when skills are gained for a better leveling experience.
    • Add Blind
    • Slightly reduce per-level-gain for weapons.

Again, unless I am being very very blind, I'm not sure Ninja's skills were rearranged at all. I did notice Thievery was absent. Is there ever any plan to return it to the game once/if the debauchery can be dealt with?

I'll try to refrain from complaining about the damage decrease in exchange for the lv65 skill every class got xD

Also, I want to just say that I very much like the changes to the healing skills (and consequently the Healer specs). The differences in their skills really makes the classes stand apart a little more, which I like. Bravo.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There were slight changes to ninja lineup.

Look out for Revamp #2, there may be a bigger re-arrange :) we're all up for suggestions.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
There were slight changes to ninja lineup.

Look out for Revamp #2, there may be a bigger re-arrange :) we're all up for suggestions.
Oh, I see it now. It was just so subtle, I hardly noticed! xD

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I think he meant Paladins, but I do believe Absolution is a healing skill, if I'm not mistaken.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
'tis, and it removes a few necro and dk curses/dark spells as far as i can tell. it's useful.

Vdog2028

Glowing Redstone
Ninja
  • Add Blind

Well this all sounds good, but Ninja is still waaaaay too weak...Blind is the last skill, and it's also pretty useless. Ninjas skills need to be upgraded a bit...

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Ninja
  • Add Blind
Well this all sounds good, but Ninja is still waaaaay too weak...Blind is the last skill, and it's also pretty useless. Ninjas skills need to be upgraded a bit...
waaaaay too weak my ass! :eek: