• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Revamp & Level Increase!

Vdog2028

Glowing Redstone
I don't necessarily think Ninja is weak. I think they are heavily weighted in favor of the last few levels. I just think the skill distribution is a little skewed, is all. I've no doubt max level Ninjas are deadly.[/quote]

Once you get about level 40 we become good, but all our power lies in the last few levels. And still, bind, the new skill, is completely useless. Blinded for 2 seconds? I like being a ninja but it should be changed.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Vdog, you cleary don't know how to play your class. If you got beat by a level 10 bloodmage, you must be really bad at ninja. when I was a very low level ninja, I could wipe the floor with some masters. Ninja isn't a class where you run up and spam left click. And no, ninja isn't terrible until you get 40, (especially now) You have blackjack, envenom, backflip, energize, and now eviscerate by level 35(I think) as well as very good sword dmg already.

Vdog2028

Glowing Redstone
Vdog, you cleary don't know how to play your class. If you got beat by a level 10 bloodmage, you must be really bad at ninja. when I was a very low level ninja, I could wipe the floor with some masters. Ninja isn't a class where you run up and spam left click. And no, ninja isn't terrible until you get 40, (especially now) You have blackjack, envenom, backflip, energize, and now eviscerate by level 35(I think) as well as very good sword dmg already.
....Ninja is the squishiest class. End of story. Don't agree with me? I don't care.

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
beguiler has piggify + Mass pigiffy. Also, just because it has a skill doesn't mean it isn't the squishiest. They're talking about squishy meanin in health.

Still right when a wizard gets attacked they just blink away
Piggify and masspiggify have very large cool downs

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Still right when a wizard gets attacked they just blink away
Piggify and masspiggify have very large cool downs

Uhm this is a joke correct? Beguile knocks someone out of a fight and you can basically use it whenever needed due to its short cooldown. Wizard in health and cc is the squishiest class due to beguilers with 4 cc's

WizChip

Legacy Supporter 5
Could we please update the WIKI with the current skills? I am new to the game and nothing like more confusion.

Thank you