• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Rangpur [17] ~ [Evil][TCK]

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I gotta leave in 2 minutes but I gotta say you should start enforcing this :D

4.) Defend your Home!
If the city is being attacked, you are required to come to it's aid. If you hide while others are fighting you could face banishment from the city. Even healers and crafters are required to aid the city in defense.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
I am not speaking as the town for a whole but stop fucking posting on our thread. We dont need your spam and you used blade grasp when you already knew it was lasting for forever. I hope you feel accomplished!

c12095

Holy Shit!
I gotta leave in 2 minutes but I gotta say you should start enforcing this :D

4.) Defend your Home!
If the city is being attacked, you are required to come to it's aid. If you hide while others are fighting you could face banishment from the city. Even healers and crafters are required to aid the city in defense.

Sure let me get past that glitched bladegrasp you had yesterday, which I might add gave you my bounty because you ran around the town for 2 minutes with that thing active before you finaly killed me. And after I died you took out other town member before you finaly were killed. Abusing a glitch is a very bad idea, and gloating about your kills from it is even worse. Might wanna try again when your not broken and see how easy you fall down.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
It's what they do, c12, they shit talk, lol. Just ignore it 8)
He's a cute kid, let him bounce around town, he's not doing as much damage as he thinks.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Hrm, well after this post I'll stop posting. I apologize for triple posting, the forums just move painfully slowly and I felt like typing something. As for the bladegrasp glitch I used it once before I knew it was on and you were 4 hits away from dying before I pressed it (I know that because i pressed it and you jumped and it took 4 more hits to kill when i chased). After I realized it was glitched I logged off and on and got killed because like 3 of you were waiting. Also Barn, it has never been my intent to cause "damage" but rather to have some enjoyable pvp and fight the "best pvpers on the server." I also only responded with my "shit talking" because you told me to fight when your real pvpers were online and I was just saying I have successfully fought a large amount of your pvpers.

Edit: I still <3 you all except buzz and c12

DappaDan

Gold
Name(in game name): dappadan
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 24
Are you a talented builder?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?:Not right now but getting one soon.
You read and understand our rules?: Always defend the town, no stealing, and bank with the city, got it!
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Of course!
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yea i love the lvling system, want to get mastered!
Path?: Warrior lvl 6
Any additional info?: I heard you were a good pvp town, and i like to pvp. :)
Referral?: I talked to Zachimon and Agentjwall and they told me to fill this out! !!

aubdog124

Stone
Name(in game name): aubdog124
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no
Are you a talented builder?: Fairly
Do you have a working mic?: no
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes
Path?: Rogue
Any additional info?: I will help the town in any way I can.
Referral?: None

taxes.jpg

Taxes paid

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you so much, Weewoo, sorry I was away.
Back now, though.

Talk to me in game, both of you, though if you can add more to your application and you'll have a better chance of getting into the town.

Lach

Dirt
Name(in game name): Lach
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yes
Are you a talented builder?: Not at all
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Of Course
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes
Path?: Caster
Any additional info?: Like to PVP anytime possible and raid
Referral?: nonr

Setitbaby

Banned
Name(in game name):setitbaby
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: yea
Are you a talented builder?: yes sir
Do you have a working mic?: yeap
You read and understand our rules?: yeap
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: yeap
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yeapp
Path?:rougue
Any additional info?:i ski
Referral?:lach87

KickAssKat

Wood
Name(in game name): KickAssKat
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: im 16
Are you a talented builder?: kinda
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: yes i will
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: definatly
Path?: crafter, then idk what after that
Any additional info?: im pretty new to the server but id really like to be apart of this town
Referral?: mrfreaker

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Thats a very nice town you have there. I like the buildings. Honest, it looks very nice! :) I like planned town plots, not building all over the place. Ima give your town a 7/10 for looks! :D Needs less Sandstone though, and more buildings, which would be taller! :)