• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Rangpur [17] ~ [Evil][TCK]

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
2qdv9fc.png

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
neolol.png

And then I pushed him into a tunnel, but he tabbed back into game when I got him a bit into the cavern and spammed explosive fireball at me, so I cried and ran away.
And I survived.

Was good times, bahaha.

dmil23

Obsidian
Take "Eliterubberducky" off the citz list. He said he doesn't want to be part of Rangpur and it's "Eliterubberduck".

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah i know , i can make people in our kingdom sigs :p #irpro
anyway you should get a texture pack it makes it look a hell of a lot better, just like mods, without those things minecraft would be boring.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Anyone who wants to become mayor, speak up. I'm leaving the position, after being betrayed by nearly everyone in town I trusted, save a few.

This is what I get for trusting kids.

Taxes haven't been paid, I'm not paying them, and we'll be down to 13 members when I leave. Speak up if you want the town, quickly.

dmil23

Obsidian
We never betrayed you, we were all banned and the others left because we were banned and they wanted to play HC to chill with us. Let's not be silly and keep it real, ddawg. (Two D's for a double dose of pimpin.)