• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Rangpur [17] ~ [Evil][TCK]

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
The SadisticLegend's Application Of Awesomeness!​
Name(in game name): SadisticLegend
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yes im 20!!!!!
Are you a talented builder?: I Like To Think So!!!!!
Do you have a working mic?: Yes!!!!!
You read and understand our rules?: ....wat rules? nah i did there good ones!!!
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Sure!
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Ofcourse!!!
Path?: Caster then Necro
Any additional info?: I like to build things and meet people and kill people! and do 'stuff!' let me in!
Referral?: Some dude from yesterday cant remember his name

Glastonburypie

Glowing Redstone

Name(in game name): Glastonburypie
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: yes
Are you a talented builder?: yes
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes
Path?: alchemist
Any additional info?: looking to make chainmail and cauldron stuff, open a shop
Referral?: hanpeter77, also know solopanda

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
We're working on it now, Detar, I'm really sorry to leave you in limbo. You'll need to talk to Reec0n about where you'll be going, and how you can help.

@Cimi

wolfabilty

Stone
Name(in game name): wolfabilty

Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no

Are you a talented builder?: i think im above average

Do you have a working mic?: yes

You read and understand our rules?: yes i have and do

Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: yes

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes

Path?: Caster and eventually wizard

Any additional info?: I dont know where this city is

Referral?: mrfreaker the user

Bazola

Stone
I am not happy with the way rangpur handled the issue of not giving half my stuff to MT and the fellow clan they were both my friends and trusted you out of all FUCKING people to hand over some gold and diamonds... Ive lost all respect for you and your fellow cunts

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Bazola, calm down. This is not the place to be ranting at us, please start a conversation if you want to continue further. You don't know our half of the story, and if you want to talk to me and zDylann, you're welcome to message us.
But, I will say in my defense, there were 20 blocks in the LWC when it was opened, not how many you told us there were. And it was opened before I was told they were to get anything, and quickly sold the gold because we were saving for city.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Barn you know that, that is not true, Me and Fubar (mt5) both had you come to our team speak and told you we needed to get our gold blocks that Baz left us from his LWC and you told us we were not allowed to come in the town and get them. Not even a week was up on the LWC at that time. Me and Bazola already talked with ZDylann and he said he didn't get any gold blocks out of the LWC. So ~140 gold blocks go missing that's bs.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
It was 20 gold blocks, Delta. I don't care if you believe me or not, as you don't matter to me any more.
Have a good day.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
I told you in teamspeak that i would rather talk about it there but you didn't want to since i was going to record it so i posted it here for all to see. Its your own doing not mine.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Well now I don't have to deal with your pathetic drama any more. If you want to continue this shit any further, you can start a conversation with me.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
My Drama? There would be no drama if we had been allowed to get our gold blocks. And why would i start a Convo with you? so that you can hide this issue along with several others you have tried to hide... but i will not speak of those here only this one. All we are asking for is the what the gold and diamond blocks were wroth that we were supposed to get. and even then its still less that what they are worth.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
You don't want to believe me when I say there were only 20 blocks, I don't care.
Go away, Delta, we're done now.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
ok so lets go along with there only being 20 blocks.... Me and Mt were still supposed to get half and zDylann was supposed to get the other half neither of witch happened. He got none and we got none. Its not about the number of blocks it the fact that you wont give us the half that was supposed to be giving to us. Hell i don't care if it was only 2 blocks even though it wasn't according to Bazola's own words it was over 100 blocks. Even f it was still only 2 blocks we should have got half.