• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Everyone! PLEASE when you are making your plot, have a sign saying it is your plot, and use your full in game name!

Bad: Fred's house.
Good: Fredzinator489
^(Just an example)
example A.png
^
Example B.png ^

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
IGN: lhatchy1
Time zone: GMT +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster, Warrior, Crafter, Wizard and Dragoon about lvl 45, rest of available classes roughly at lvl 30.
How long have you been on HC: 10 months
Why do you want to join: Firstly the PvP, you guys PvP a lot, I want it! Secondly you get raided on common occasions, I wanna help defend! I also like many people within LO, such as mrawesomeshadow and some others.
Tell us about yourselves: I enjoy technology and gadgets, m currently learning Java and hope to code some of my own plugins. Also I recently became a proctor on the server!
Referrals: none :D
Will you help with town projects: Ofcourse! I can also supply free ports for all of LO.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can get on TS a lot! And I'm very active.
What towns have you been in? Netheril, Safehaven, Apex, Winhelm
Why did you leave them (if applicable): We're inactive and I sold Safehaven.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Application
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster, Warrior, Crafter, Wizard and Dragoon about lvl 45, rest of available classes roughly at lvl 30.
Why do you want to join: Firstly the PvP, you guys PvP a lot, I want it! Secondly you get raided on common occasions, I wanna help defend! I also like many people within LO, such as mrawesomeshadow and some others.
Tell us about yourselves: I enjoy technology and gadgets, m currently learning Java and hope to code some of my own plugins. Also I recently became a proctor on the server!
Will you help with town projects: Ofcourse! I can also supply free ports for all of LO.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can get on TS a lot! And I'm very active.
Denied.

[CORE] Motav

Stone
So I really really doubt Ill be playing anymore. Got a million other online games to play, work, real life, and only so much time. It also doesnt help skimming this thread only to find the people who constantly raided the town are being welcomed into it like nothing ever happened. Feel free to mine my house and bar/strip club for stuff, and check underneath things for my hidden chests of loot.

Lata gatas.

Application
You like me?! :D lol accept him @PewPewPewLasers !!! >:D

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes
8mDN9.png