• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

dennis

Wood
IGN: mcddennisk
Time zone: BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster lvl 25/ crafter lvl 16
How long have you been on HC: About 2 years (It is a guess)
Why do you want to join: I want to join because it seems like a organization and the projects are really intresting.
Will you help with town projects: Of course i will, i LOVE building.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a honest man that will help anyone in the town that asks for it.
What towns have you been in?: Orion (Long time ago), LightForge
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Orion because the server reseted and, well everything reseted, and LightForge because it seems it is not active anymore.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, i do
Tell us about yourself: I am a Brazillian teenager (Thats why my englhish is not 100% acurate), im at 1st year of highschool i live in Belo Horizonte MG. I play minecraft for almost 3 years and still love it.
Referrals: None.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you want to join: I want to join because it seems like a organization and the projects are really intresting.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a honest man that will help anyone in the town that asks for it.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Orion because the server reseted and, well everything reseted, and LightForge because it seems it is not active anymore.
Tell us about yourself: I am a Brazillian teenager (Thats why my englhish is not 100% acurate), im at 1st year of highschool i live in Belo Horizonte MG. I play minecraft for almost 3 years and still love it.
Why does your age on this app say 15 and your profile says 21?

IGN: Qroundhawk
Time zone: GMT+1 Netherlands
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Cleric healer, crafter
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Why do you want to join: Awesome people in it ;p
Will you help with town projects: Yes I am a epic builder I can send you some screens of my work if you want.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good PvP healer good builder, friendly.
What towns have you been in? None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tommy I am 17 years old ^ I live in the Netherlands, I just pasted my exams. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2 beta. Other games Halo and Bf3 on xbox360 and WoW.
Referrals: -

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Qroundhawk
Time zone: GMT+1 Netherlands
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Cleric healer, crafter
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Why do you want to join: Awesome people in it ;p
Will you help with town projects: Yes I am a epic builder I can send you some screens of my work if you want.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good PvP healer good builder, friendly.
What towns have you been in? None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tommy I am 17 years old ^ I live in the Netherlands, I just pasted my exams. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2 beta. Other games Halo and Bf3 on xbox360 and WoW.
Referrals: -
Accepted.
Get with me or Leftovers5 in-game for access to obl and a plot in the city.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Seems like whenever you post an app for a server, your age is different(Yes, I background check'd ya. /stalk).
How old are you?

dennis

Wood
Yeah i know i might have lied a little bit, but belive it i was born 7/21/1997 normally on registrations an apps i dont put my real age, but this is normaly, some times i tell my real age like this.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah i know i might have lied a little bit, but belive it i was born 7/21/1997 normally on registrations an apps i dont put my real age, but this is normaly, some times i tell my real age like this.
I can't confirm that that is your real age, but we'll try. Accepted! Get with me, kevin, or left in game!