• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Oh yeah, I also need an enchanted diamond shovel, with a high efficiency of around 3 or more. Hopefully also with an unbreaking enchantment too! :p

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@leftovers5

I'm working on making the area around Oblivion and Solitude nicer. I've started to terraform the desert by the river, i'm adding a shall-ish bit of grass space for things such as palm trees and reeds. As for the sand bit, i'm gonna add cacti and ruined stone buildings for effect.

The supplies I need:

- Sand
- Dirt
- Smoothstone
- Cactus

Most other things I can supply myself, so if anyone else can help, that would be great! :D Should I create a ''donations'' area in the town, so people can store items that would be use for construction projects? It would need to be accessible, obviously! :p Maybe on the top floor with the noble plots?
I have no sand, might have dirt. I know I must have smoothstone. Finally, there's a cactus farm on the right hand side of the town region if you're entering Oblivion. We have a town construction chest/furnace area on the right of the barracks.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I have. I've already mauled a lot of land in Warshard to collect both dirt and sand, BITCH! :p Stone can be made through the cobble that I collect. I'm asking just so the project can go by faster. ;)
I have stone, I think. Not many enchanted tools, though. We also need 1 grass to spread throughout the dirt on the side of the oases outside obl.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I've already added the grass! :p It only took 1 block.

A reminder:

The area outside of Oblivion and Solitude is DECORATIVE. Thus, do not mine, chop or dig:

- Sand
- Tall Grass/Flowers
- Dirt
- Leaves
- Cactus
- Wood
- Reeds

Any breaking of these blocks would be griefing.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
|ALSO|
Which crafter spec should I switch to? Or should I stay smith? I kind of want to go engi and learn more about falsebook, because unless I am stupid and blind, we don't have any noticeable engineers. What should I go (anything really but farmer :confused:)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Brutal and neo has been fixing natural greifs in the area around obl and solitude, and we just got ourselves a jungle biome :confused:

I was told that the glowstone blocks inside of Oblivion were ment to have vines on them. When I joined, this looked like someone ran around like crazy, placing vines everywhere, so I removed most of them. Turns out, this wasn't the case. I've been rolled back due to the vines, and for the some reason, all my items in my chests are gone, my furnaces all messed up, the stone steps also. Plus, my house is covered in vines. A rollback, I understand, but i'm not sure why my house was mauled.

I'll talk to Neotetro and Brutal about it, I presume what happened was a punishment, in which case I understand. In my defence, I didn't know that I caused a problem. I apologise for what i've done. May I suggest we set up a vine farm if this ever were to happen again (so rollbacks don't need to occur). :p

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I was told that the glowstone blocks inside of Oblivion were ment to have vines on them. When I joined, this looked like someone ran around like crazy, placing vines everywhere, so I removed most of them. Turns out, this wasn't the case. I've been rolled back due to the vines, and for the some reason, all my items in my chests are gone, my furnaces all messed up, the stone steps also. Plus, my house is covered in vines. A rollback, I understand, but i'm not sure why my house was mauled.

I'll talk to Neotetro and Brutal about it, I presume what happened was a punishment, in which case I understand. In my defence, I didn't know that I caused a problem. I apologise for what i've done. May I suggest we set up a vine farm if this ever were to happen again (so rollbacks don't need to occur). :p
To my understanding, Brutal rolled it back and then did a //undo because I told him the amount of work you've down around the town. He then spawned vines for us to manually place. I still don't know why this happened, unless you were stolen from which is unlikely as well.

buckarro84

Wood
IGN:
Time zone: The time zone I am in is ET. (Not the alien...)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): My classes are Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: As my friend has told you this is my first day.
Why do you want to join: My friend said this is a great town and all the people in it are nice.
Will you help with town projects: If i can help with the town I would be more than happy to.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a community once I get leveled up enough I will help fight as well as anything else within my capabilities.
What towns have you been in? None since i just joined.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ^ ^_^
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i agree and understand all Oblivion's rules.
Tell us about yourself:Theres not really much to tell I am a good miner,I love spellcasters( aka,from the elder scrolls games),and shpwnedsh got me into major PVPING now I love it.
Referrals:shpwnedsh

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:
Time zone: The time zone I am in is ET. (Not the alien...)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): My classes are Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: As my friend has told you this is my first day.
Why do you want to join: My friend said this is a great town and all the people in it are nice.
Will you help with town projects: If i can help with the town I would be more than happy to.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a community once I get leveled up enough I will help fight as well as anything else within my capabilities.
What towns have you been in? None since i just joined.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ^ ^_^
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i agree and understand all Oblivion's rules.
Tell us about yourself:Theres not really much to tell I am a good miner,I love spellcasters( aka,from the elder scrolls games),and shpwnedsh got me into major PVPING now I love it.
Referrals:shpwnedsh
Ok, two things. One, you need to put your in game name beside IGN; and two, I am confused about your age. I didn't read all of your whitelist app, and I am confused about your age. Are you 18 or 20? Profile says 20, your apps say 18. Other than those two things, you have a pretty good application.

buckarro84

Wood
Ok, two things. One, you need to put your in game name beside IGN; and two, I am confused about your age. I didn't read all of your whitelist app, and I am confused about your age. Are you 18 or 20? Profile says 20, your apps say 18. Other than those two things, you have a pretty good application.
if you read the rest then youll understand the problem :p also i accidently forgot the name... also its buckaroo84

Vava

Dirt
GN:Vavax3
Time zone: CET
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Disciple 53 crafter 26
How long have you been on HC: 1/2 Years!
Why do you want to join: Because im a usefull PvP Player and i love ur raids
Will you help with town projects: Jeah
What can you give to us, as a community: I think i will be usefull and helpfull for the town :)
What towns have you been in? Atlantis
Why did you leave them (if applicable):We sell Atlantis and we miss raids
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah
Tell us about;I live in Germany,IkeBinZ C4ruso Radoyz iCaaz Lrond are my rl friends and jeah and i like PvP nad i hate TC
Referrals:Leftovers5 IkeBinZ C4ruso RadoyZ iCazz