• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Joey0318

Gold
IGN | Joey0318
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Canada, Bc, Victoria, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | Less then a Month
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/joey0318s-white-list-application.37707/#post-315423
Previous Towns | I have not joined a town yet, i am looking for the perfect town with lots of friendly people and a great community.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I have Never joined a town yet.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because i am looking for a safe, NONE pvp, no mobs, safe area.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a builder, and i can collect resources for the people of the town.
Tell us about yourself | I am 14 years old , i am in high school, I played minecraft since the Beta, I am a very friendly person ^_^
How did you hear about Braavos? | On the /ch o chat.
Referrals | Hilltim1

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Joey0318
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Canada, Bc, Victoria, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | Less then a Month
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/joey0318s-white-list-application.37707/#post-315423
Previous Towns | I have not joined a town yet, i am looking for the perfect town with lots of friendly people and a great community.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I have Never joined a town yet.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because i am looking for a safe, NONE pvp, no mobs, safe area.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a builder, and i can collect resources for the people of the town.
Tell us about yourself | I am a 14 year old male, i am in high school, I played minecraft since the Beta, I am a very friendly person ^_^
How did you hear about Braavos? | On the /ch o chat.
Referrals | Hilltim1

Accepted! Please read your forum messages when you get a second. See you ingame.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Just what we need, more Canadians! We should just become an exclusive Canadian town at this rate.

In all seriousness, welcome aboard.

Angyles
Can you please change our title to:
[City] [LO] Braavos [75] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | tidalslimshady
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Canada PST
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tidalslimshadys-whitelist-application.37695/
Previous Towns |Nimbus, was accepted for raptor but never joined
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I like this town better and my friend joey is here
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because i have seen the town from my friend and i love the look, its epic
Why would Braavos want you |I am a hard worker, i'm used to playing servers where i have to make sure no one can enter the base and i'm a very good pvp'er
Tell us about yourself |Well im 14 i have played many servers with heroes and ive played many RPG servers i know how to RPG i know how heroes works a decent amount, and all i like to do is pvp and grind levels
How did you hear about Braavos? | My freind (my refferer)
Referrals |joey0318

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | tidalslimshady
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Canada PST
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tidalslimshadys-whitelist-application.37695/
Previous Towns |Nimbus, was accepted for raptor but never joined
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I like this town better and my friend joey is here
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because i have seen the town from my friend and i love the look, its epic
Why would Braavos want you |I am a hard worker, i'm used to playing servers where i have to make sure no one can enter the base and i'm a very good pvp'er
Tell us about yourself |Well im 14 i have played many servers with heroes and ive played many RPG servers i know how to RPG i know how heroes works a decent amount, and all i like to do is pvp and grind levels
How did you hear about Braavos? | My freind (my refferer)
Referrals |joey0318
Welcome. Check your inbox

maudsleys

Dirt
IGN |maudsleys
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Canada PST.
How long have you been whitelisted | less than 1 week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/maudsleyss-whitelist-app.37755/#post-316005
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |tidalslimshady and joey0318 are my friends and I would like to join them.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm a person that is active and helpful in regards to mining an building. I don't grief and I'm friendly and trustful
Tell us about yourself |I'm a skilled gamer that has played MC for over a year and a half. I can farm well and am trustworty plus all stuff above.
How did you hear about Braavos? | joey0318 told me; we are friends IRL
Referrals | joey0318, tidalslimshady

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |maudsleys
Age |14
How long have you been whitelisted | less than 1 week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/maudsleyss-whitelist-app.37755/#post-316005
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |tidalslimshady and joey0318 are my friends and I would like to join them.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm a person that is active and helpful in regards to mining an building. I don't grief and I'm friendly and trustful
Tell us about yourself |I'm a skilled gamer that has played MC for over a year and a half. I can farm well and am trustworty plus all stuff above.
How did you hear about Braavos? | joey0318 told me; we are friends IRL
Referrals | joey0318, tidalslimshady
Welcome to Braavos! Check your inbox for more info.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You can update the Staff Members section. :)

IGN |Justinjiang1
Age |14
How long have you been whitelisted | Less then 1 week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/justinjiang1-whitelist-application.37700/#post-315346
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |tidalslimshady, joey0318, and maudsleys are my friends and I would like to join them.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a trustful and honest person that like to benefit the community with whatever i can do.
Tell us about yourself |I like to help the community a lot by doing whatever i can. Also, i am a trustful and honest person and always follow the rules. Also...I'm from CANADA!!!
How did you hear about Braavos? | joey0318 told me. We are friends in real life. Also, maudsleys and tidalslimshady.
Referrals | joey0318, tidalslimshady, and maudsleys.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Justinjiang1
Age |14
How long have you been whitelisted | Less then 1 week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/justinjiang1-whitelist-application.37700/#post-315346
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |tidalslimshady, joey0318, and maudsleys are my friends and I would like to join them.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a trustful and honest person that like to benefit the community with whatever i can do.
Tell us about yourself |I like to help the community a lot by doing whatever i can. Also, i am a trustful and honest person and always follow the rules. Also...I'm from CANADA!!!
How did you hear about Braavos? | joey0318 told me. We are friends in real life. Also, maudsleys and tidalslimshady.
Referrals | joey0318, tidalslimshady, and maudsleys.

Accepted, check your private messages when you can.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Please join me in welcoming our new Second in Command and Third in Command.

hilltim1 is our SiC
TheSojourner is our TiC

Both of them have significantly helped Braavos grow in the past month. I cant wait to see what they have in store for us!

I will be looking for a new manager pretty soon. I will update the opening post with requirements when I feel it is necessary.

IGN |GuessWHoPwndYou
Age |14, almost 15
Location and Time Zone | USA, Texas , UTC Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted |like a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...-application-for-whitelist.37975/#post-317095
Previous Towns | None, i have applied to some other town though
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I didnt :D
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want somewhere to live so i quit dying every five seconds like its minez
Why would Braavos want you | Im amazing, Joking, Sorta, But i can build , ill be an enchater if you decide you need another one, I plan on being epic
Tell us about yourself | Im a geek, a nerd, i think, and i spend most of my time on my computer, I plan to be a programmer but i have a LOT to learn.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Hilltm1
Referrals | Same as above

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |GuessWHoPwndYou
Age |14, almost 15
Location and Time Zone | USA, Texas , UTC Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted |like a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...-application-for-whitelist.37975/#post-317095
Previous Towns | None, i have applied to some other town though
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I didnt :D
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want somewhere to live so i quit dying every five seconds like its minez
Why would Braavos want you | Im amazing, Joking, Sorta, But i can build , ill be an enchater if you decide you need another one, I plan on being epic
Tell us about yourself | Im a geek, a nerd, i think, and i spend most of my time on my computer, I plan to be a programmer but i have a LOT to learn.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Hilltm1
Referrals | Same as above

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Accepted, please read your forum messages. :)

Qualume

Gold
IGN | Qualume
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | British Columbia, Canada, Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Less than a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/qualumes-application.38109/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because I would like to build, PVP, and carry out any sort of work that could help expand this community! I would also enjoy playing with my friends and I also happen to be a Canadian!
Why would Braavos want you | I think of myself as a polite and generous person that would like to make friends with everyone in the town. I would fight for this town! You could order me to do anything. Anything that I could help with.
Tell us about yourself | I am 15 years old, I have played Minecraft since 1.1 the official Minecraft release, so I believe around two years. I like making friends, and record playing Minecraft.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I overheard my friends talking about how amazing and interesting this server was and the town that they live in.
Referrals | JustinJiang1, Tidalslimshady, and Maudsleys. The three of them happen to be my IRL (in real life) friends.
Addition Information | I hope I can be of assistance, and to make good friends with everyone and that it won’t be annoying for you that there is another Canadian trying to join.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Qualume
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | British Columbia, Canada, Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Less than a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/qualumes-application.38109/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because I would like to build, PVP, and carry out any sort of work that could help expand this community! I would also enjoy playing with my friends and I also happen to be a Canadian!
Why would Braavos want you | I think of myself as a polite and generous person that would like to make friends with everyone in the town. I would fight for this town! You could order me to do anything. Anything that I could help with.
Tell us about yourself | I am 15 years old, I have played Minecraft since 1.1 the official Minecraft release, so I believe around two years. I like making friends, and record playing Minecraft.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I overheard my friends talking about how amazing and interesting this server was and the town that they live in.
Referrals | JustinJiang1, Tidalslimshady, and Maudsleys. The three of them happen to be my IRL (in real life) friends.
Addition Information | I hope I can be of assistance, and to make good friends with everyone and that it won’t be annoying for you that there is another Canadian trying to join.

Accepted, please read your forum messages when you get a chance and find a manager in game.

IGN | Lord_efreet
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | United States, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Little over half a year.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a sense of belonging, and some allies.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a leader. I don't kill just to kill, like most people on this server. I'm creative, and I tend to donate a lot.
Tell us about yourself | I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, I'm a merchant with an eye for adventure, and I'm literate.
How did you hear about Braavos? | /re
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hiltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | hilltim1

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | Lord_efreet
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | United States, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Little over half a year.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a sense of belonging, and some allies.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a leader. I don't kill just to kill, like most people on this server. I'm creative, and I tend to donate a lot.
Tell us about yourself | I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, I'm a merchant with an eye for adventure, and I'm literate.
How did you hear about Braavos? | /re
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hiltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | hilltim1

You seem very mature, for my liking. I like that. You would be a great addition to Braavos!

Congratulations, you are accepted as a Citizen of Braavos! Please meet up with the mangers and the Mayor in-game to get started! Please check your PM's.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Attention all citizens!

8 months later and we are still going strong. From now until Sunday May 19th at 11:59pm MST, all plots are 25% off! Just find me in game.

Blue - 300 c 255 c
Green - 500 c 425 c
Black - 1,000 c 850 c

IGN | ProfessorCo0kie
Age | 26
Location and Time Zone | UK GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | A few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/professor-cookie-bids-you-hello.37964/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Looking for a town you guys seem friendly enough.
Why would Braavos want you | Im Professor Cookie the redstone genius :p
Tell us about yourself | Youtuber who enjoys RPG style servers and playing with redstone.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Joonson, Hilltim1, TheSoujourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals |