• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | Winters_nyx
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | Eastern U.S
How long have you been whitelisted | About a week now, I was previously white listen however.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/winters_nyx-application.30768/
Combat Level/Spec | 23 Wizard
Crafting Level/Spec |22 Crafter
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | I've been told about Braavos from people I hold in high regard.
Why would Braavos want you | I bring both loyal personal and supplies.
Tell us about yourself | I love to play MC, listen to the Foo Fighters, pretty big PC gamer, love to organize with other players and groups.
Referrals | joshtsai

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Heya Winters_nyx Glad to see someone new for a change. Get with myself, Jonsoon, Dsawemd, Da_Burg or RaepSoda in game to get set up. If you have Teamspeak we have a channel on the official Herocraft teamspeak just ask for the info if you want to join. Anyways Welcome to Braavos!

Zetro94

Wood
IGN |Zetro94
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Plano, Tx CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Bout a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zetro94-application.30596/#post-271256
Combat Level/Spec | 14 Necromancer
Crafting Level/Spec | 23 Miner
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Winters_nyx several friends and i are going to be applying to look for a safe haven, as well as community
Why would Braavos want you | Team player, play minecraft quite often, and i enjoy the diggy diggy
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy building giant projects to help others, i love syymetrical sphereical projects, picture art, Im useful at making redstone projects- i have not learned how to use engineer commands yet though, and i play computer games
Referrals | Winters_nyx

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Zetro94
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Plano, Tx CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Bout a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zetro94-application.30596/#post-271256
Combat Level/Spec | 14 Necromancer
Crafting Level/Spec | 23 Miner
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Winters_nyx several friends and i are going to be applying to look for a safe haven, as well as community
Why would Braavos want you | Team player, play minecraft quite often, and i enjoy the diggy diggy
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy building giant projects to help others, i love syymetrical sphereical projects, picture art, Im useful at making redstone projects- i have not learned how to use engineer commands yet though, and i play computer games
Referrals | Winters_nyx
Welcome to Braavos, port incoming.

battmeghs

Glowing Redstone
IGN | battmeghs
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania, eastern time zone.
How long have you been whitelisted | January 4th
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/battmeghs-application.29631/
Combat Level/Spec | 1/20 i would like to be a rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 1/30
Previous Towns | none, this will be my first time even applying to a town.
Why do you want to join Braavos | i would like to be part of a town and progress my levels and learn more. this one seems to fit what i'd enjoy the most when it comes to playing on a minecraft server.
Why would Braavos want you | i'm an honest player, i like to make friends, and i like to build, i'd like to try a bunch of new things sometime soon too.
Tell us about yourself | i am a photographer, i have my own business, i work from home doing that mostly, i play minecraft a lot, and some other games here and there. i'm opinionated, and i like to tell the truth, and speak how it is. i'm honest and blunt, and i'm friendly.
Referrals | krigenx

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | battmeghs
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania, eastern time zone.
How long have you been whitelisted | January 4th
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/battmeghs-application.29631/
Combat Level/Spec | 1/20 i would like to be a rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 1/30
Previous Towns | none, this will be my first time even applying to a town.
Why do you want to join Braavos | i would like to be part of a town and progress my levels and learn more. this one seems to fit what i'd enjoy the most when it comes to playing on a minecraft server.
Why would Braavos want you | i'm an honest player, i like to make friends, and i like to build, i'd like to try a bunch of new things sometime soon too.
Tell us about yourself | i am a photographer, i have my own business, i work from home doing that mostly, i play minecraft a lot, and some other games here and there. i'm opinionated, and i like to tell the truth, and speak how it is. i'm honest and blunt, and i'm friendly.
Referrals | krigenx
Accepted. Find myself, Aryios, Da_Burg, Dsawemd, RaepSoda or AzenYumCha in game to get set up

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Poop I was hoping some of our other peeps would do some apps.

KIERAN_P

Dirt
IGN | KIERAN_P
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Canada EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/kieran_ps-whitelist-application.31514/#post-277999
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior level 10
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter level 10 ( Will go to whatever trade im needed to be)
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because the only real member that has given me god advice or help was in yor town and called Joshtsai and he told me to come and apply. I also want to join because i want to make some friends on the server and actually build a house and whatnot because that is pretty difficult to do solo.
Why would Braavos want you | I hope Braavos will accept me because im a mature player that is easy to get along with and am going to be very active. I will also do anything to help out with the town.
Tell us about yourself | I started playing minecraft around the time i moved to Canada from England and have been playing for well over 2 years now i have played almost any kind of server you can think of and like to think that i have become pretty good at trying new things and sticking with them. I like playing computer games and play a whole variety of them and playing with new people is lots of fun.
Referrals | Joshtsai told me to apply.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I got some bad news guys! Although my time in LO was fun and entertaining too many people left in the transition between Dragongarde and Bastion. Once a Raubtierian folk always a Raubtierian folk, yes I'm going back to help my old friends start a town again led by Aerokii. I've moved my things already.

But I hope to stay friends with you guys.

leftovers5 Aryios Da_Burg Orangedude345 kevinlive

Oh and Jonsoon I stole your ender eyes!

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
I got some bad news guys! Although my time in LO was fun and entertaining too many people left in the transition between Dragongarde and Bastion. Once a Raubtierian folk always a Raubtierian folk, yes I'm going back to help my old friends start a town again led by Aerokii. I've moved my things already.

Bye True and good luck!! Sad to see ya go.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8

Well that's malicious intent if I've ever seen it. I will petition it when I get online Angyles

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Will miss you True was fun. :cool:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Well that's malicious intent if I've ever seen it. I will petition it when I get online Angyles
I didn't intend to leave at all until I saw Aerokii's castle, and I didn't join Braavos to steal those ender eyes, so no that is not malicious intent (those chests were not covered and I was simply going to my villagers which happened to be beside your chest area), its not like I took every valuable thing there or let a bunch of raiders in. If you really feel so strongly about those 8 ender eyes I'll give them back.

Echogoth

Iron
IGN |Echogoth
Age |17
Location and Time Zone |New Hampshire, USA -
How long have you been whitelisted |Was white listed previously, have returned for about 2 weeks.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/echogoth-application.30477/#post-271007
Combat Level/Spec |Lvl 9 Mystic
Crafting Level/Spec |Lvl 30 Crafter
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |So that i can play with my other friends in a relatively more safe environment.
Why would Braavos want you |Play often, always helps the group, friendly.
Tell us about yourself |I play many computer games, such as minecraft in which i enjoy designing big structures aswell as playing with others on servers to attempt to make strong factions.
Referrals |Winters_nyx , Zetro94

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN |Echogoth
Age |17
Location and Time Zone |New Hampshire, USA -
How long have you been whitelisted |Was white listed previously, have returned for about 2 weeks.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/echogoth-application.30477/#post-271007
Combat Level/Spec |Lvl 9 Mystic
Crafting Level/Spec |Lvl 30 Crafter
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |So that i can play with my other friends in a relatively more safe environment.
Why would Braavos want you |Play often, always helps the group, friendly.
Tell us about yourself |I play many computer games, such as minecraft in which i enjoy designing big structures aswell as playing with others on servers to attempt to make strong factions.
Referrals |Winters_nyx , Zetro94

Thank you for interest in applying Braavos! You have been accepted into Braavos! Talk and consult with Jonsoon , Aryios , Da_Burg or Dsawemd to get settled in.