• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

duderobot123

Stone
IGN | Duderobot123​
Age | 13​
Location and Time Zone | New York, EST​
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 10 months​
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Combat Level/Spec | Level 6 BloodMage​
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 21 Miner​
Previous Towns | Newerth and Underworld​
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Didnt really like the town and they seemed innactive nobody was really on.​
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because braavos seems like a good town and a town that is part of LO and have a town with a good community also i can help do town task and gather stuff for the town if you guys wanted me too, also i wanna level up my caster c:​
Why would Braavos want you | I can help people if needed also i can help the town and town members if they needed help also can collect stuff for the town like items and money. Also im really active and i love PvP >:D
Tell us about yourself | In real life i play football and baseball and im the kind of guy that hangs out with the big croud c:​
Referrals |

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | Duderobot123​
Age | 13​
Location and Time Zone | New York, EST​
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 10 months​
Combat Level/Spec | Level 6 BloodMage​
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 21 Miner​
Previous Towns | Newerth and Underworld​
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Didnt really like the town and they seemed innactive nobody was really on.​
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because braavos seems like a good town and a town that is part of LO and have a town with a good community also i can help do town task and gather stuff for the town if you guys wanted me too, also i wanna level up my caster c:​
Why would Braavos want you | I can help people if needed also i can help the town and town members if they needed help also can collect stuff for the town like items and money. Also im really active and i love PvP >:D
Tell us about yourself | In real life i play football and baseball and im the kind of guy that hangs out with the big croud c:​
Referrals |
Sorry about the wait I was trying to get another person to do apps for once. Anyways welcome to Braavos we are going to need some more pvpers now :p. Get with Jonsoon Da_Burg Dsawemd RaepSoda or myself ingame to get setup.

sean297

Glowing Redstone
IGN |sean927
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Australia,Sydney Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted |I have been whitelisted on January 19 2012.
Combat Level/Spec |I am level 20 rogue/wanting to be a ninja.
Crafting Level/Spec |I am a level 14 crafter/wanting to be an enchanter.
Previous Towns |Belogost.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to play with people that I know and I can trust and also to improve the town more.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a trustworthy and honest person that would never betray the town.
Tell us about yourself |I am a level 20 rogue wanting to be a ninja but I only have a few coins.I am currently working on it.
Referrals |None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |sean927
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Australia,Sydney Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted |I have been whitelisted on January 19 2012.
Combat Level/Spec |I am level 20 rogue/wanting to be a ninja.
Crafting Level/Spec |I am a level 14 crafter/wanting to be an enchanter.
Previous Towns |Belogost.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to play with people that I know and I can trust and also to improve the town more.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a trustworthy and honest person that would never betray the town.
Tell us about yourself |I am a level 20 rogue wanting to be a ninja but I only have a few coins.I am currently working on it.
Referrals |None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
You have been white listed for less than a month, please link to your application.
Why are you leaving Belogost?

sean297

Glowing Redstone
You have been white listed for less than a month, please link to your application.
Why are you leaving Belogost?
They said i have stole a guys stuff...When i just opened the chest.and didnt get the stuff that got stolen from me.

sean297

Glowing Redstone
They said i have stole a guys stuff...When i just opened the chest.and didnt get the stuff that got stolen from me.
Yes i did get whitelisted a month ago,I came to hero craft 2 or 3 days befor my whitelist.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We have a very strict policy on snooping through chests. I have kicked people in the past, similar to you, for opening chests that are not theirs. This alone makes me not want to accept you.
Yes i did get whitelisted a month ago,I came to hero craft 2 or 3 days befor my whitelist.
You said you were white listed on January 19th, today is the 25th.

sean297

Glowing Redstone
We have a very strict policy on snooping through chests. I have kicked people in the past, similar to you, for opening chests that are not theirs. This alone makes me not want to accept you.

You said you were white listed on January 19th, today is the 25th.
Oh its 6 days

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I'd like to bring up a small issue but still an issue. People need to start lighting up their roofs because whenever I'm walking in the undercity a bunch of mobs jump on me. It's not a big deal when i have gear but if you just recalled after you died you are gearless and well...mobs are bitches

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd like to bring up a small issue but still an issue. People need to start lighting up their roofs because whenever I'm walking in the undercity a bunch of mobs jump on me. It's not a big deal when i have gear but if you just recalled after you died you are gearless and well...mobs are bitches

Should have seen the town hall before I light it up more......

Gustcloak

Coal
As you might have noticed I'll probably wont log into HC anymore. Uni taking too much time and have to sort out a few things :p Still was fun being with ya guys. Will maybe log in and donate what creds I have left to town or something. The stuff I have in my house, it's up for grabs. Some leather armour(needs repair) and some other things (Lapiz, mossycobble, redstone etc etc) Cheers!

// Gust, Thomas

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
As you might have noticed I'll probably wont log into HC anymore. Uni taking too much time and have to sort out a few things :p Still was fun being with ya guys. Will maybe log in and donate what creds I have left to town or something. The stuff I have in my house, it's up for grabs. Some leather armour(needs repair) and some other things (Lapiz, mossycobble, redstone etc etc) Cheers!

// Gust, Thomas
Was fun being in the same town. Good luck.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8

// Gust, Thomas
You'll be back... They always come back...