• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
LightningCape ofc I expected nothing less than for you to honor an in-kingdom agreement. It was funny bc it went like so:

LC: Can I haz coin to spec Bloodmage so I can help defeat the raiders?
Azen (frustrated by raid at this point, I am sure): Sure! Come help!
LC: /hero choose Bloodmage
LC: Nevermind, I have to log. And then come back in 15 mins to run some skirmishes and lose to Dsa. (edit: he had no keybinds to be fair)

LOL

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
LightningCape ofc I expected nothing less than for you to honor an in-kingdom agreement. It was funny bc it went like so:

LC: Can I haz coin to spec Bloodmage so I can help defeat the raiders?
Azen (frustrated by raid at this point, I am sure): Sure! Come help!
LC: /hero choose Bloodmage
LC: Nevermind, I have to log. And then come back in 15 mins to run some skirmishes and lose to Dsa. (edit: he had no keybinds to be fair)

LOL
lol yeah that did make things look a bit....wierd, just really bad timing I guess. Someone asks something of me irl when a raid happens. ;)
Edit-Forgot to put this in.
Was/am doing skirmish to try and win some $$$ to repay thats why was doing that.

kazbuto

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN |kazbuto
Age |18
Time Zone | mountain time
Time on Herocraft |
Combat Level/Spec |1
Crafting Level/Spec |so far just came back so 1
Mastered Specs |none on this map so far
Previous Towns |Konoha on old map
Why did you leave |server reset
Why do you want to join Braavos |To play with a supportive community of friends.
Why would Braavos want you |who doesnt want me im funny i get along with alot of people.I dont like to fight when it can be avoided but will rise to challange a fight if i must.
Do you agree to all the rules |Yep
Anything else |I may be low lvl now just because i started again but ive been know to mine for a day straight or slaughter zombies to lvl up fast just give me a day or two
Referrals |Azenyumcha Jellybutter and scycor

Kurs

Wood
IGN | Kurs
Age | 16
Time Zone | Eastern
Time on Herocraft | Just started again yesterday, but I have played on here before.
Combat Level/Spec | Level 8 ; Warrior, I am going to end up going DreadKnight I believe.
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 3 ; I am not entirely sure about what I will do for this spec yet. If you have suggestions let me know.
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | I was never in a town.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because it seems like a well organized town from what I have heard, and I happen to have some friends in the town at this moment.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a very helpful player if you need it, and I have great PvP skills on servers such as this.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, I have read and agree to the rules you posted.
Anything else | If you need help with things with PvP I am here, just as long as I am my spec by the time that you need me.
Referrals | Jpenguin, Enlight707, Malimbar96, Fuey500

RaepSoda

Iron
IGN | Kurs
Age | 16
Time Zone | Eastern
Time on Herocraft | Just started again yesterday, but I have played on here before.
Combat Level/Spec | Level 8 ; Warrior, I am going to end up going DreadKnight I believe.
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 3 ; I am not entirely sure about what I will do for this spec yet. If you have suggestions let me know.
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | I was never in a town.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because it seems like a well organized town from what I have heard, and I happen to have some friends in the town at this moment.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a very helpful player if you need it, and I have great PvP skills on servers such as this.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, I have read and agree to the rules you posted.
Anything else | If you need help with things with PvP I am here, just as long as I am my spec by the time that you need me.
Referrals | Jpenguin, Enlight707, Malimbar96, Fuey500

~Accepted~

Not quite sure if we're accepting apps again or not. However, because your app looks good, and you are a friend of multiple active members of Braavos, I'm going to accept you.

Get with either myself or Da_Burg, Aryios, Dsawemd or Jonsoon, in-game.

Welcome to Braavos.

tacticalsk8er

Legacy Supporter 1
IGN | killazode
Age | 16
Time Zone | PST
Time on Herocraft | Just started playing this map yesterday; however, I have played on Herocraft before just took a break from minecraft.
Combat Level/Spec | 8 Rouge ; My spec is a tie between Ninja and Ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 11 : Againg tie between Smith or Enchanter
Mastered Specs | N/A
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave | Didn't have any previous towns.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join because it seems to be one of the newer towns on this map; nevertheless, it seems to have structure and I can see the town having great success.
Why would Braavos want you | The town would want me because I am a well rounded player and have decent skills in all areas of Minecraft. I am also a very open minded person and will give input on projects and such.
Do you agree to all the rules | I agree to all the rules listed.
Anything else | If I am online don't by shy to ask me to help with something.
Referrals | RaepSoda

RaepSoda

Iron
IGN | killazode
Age | 16
Time Zone | PST
Time on Herocraft | Just started playing this map yesterday; however, I have played on Herocraft before just took a break from minecraft.
Combat Level/Spec | 8 Rouge ; My spec is a tie between Ninja and Ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 11 : Againg tie between Smith or Enchanter
Mastered Specs | N/A
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave | Didn't have any previous towns.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join because it seems to be one of the newer towns on this map; nevertheless, it seems to have structure and I can see the town having great success.
Why would Braavos want you | The town would want me because I am a well rounded player and have decent skills in all areas of Minecraft. I am also a very open minded person and will give input on projects and such.
Do you agree to all the rules | I agree to all the rules listed.
Anything else | If I am online don't by shy to ask me to help with something.
Referrals | RaepSoda

Accepted

Couple things here. We, Braavos, are not a new town by any means. We have a very large town and we have put a lot of work into it.

Another thing. You just recently started playing minecraft again, and yesterday was your first day on this map. My superiors would probably deny you based on that, because we want active members, and we don't know if you are going to be active. But I accepted you anyways because I like the rest of your app, and I'm hoping you will be helpful.

Just know that if you don't log on for more than a week, I may kick you from the town. If you cant log on for more a week due to IRL issues, just let me know beforehand.

Aside from that serious talk, welcome to Braavos, enjoy yourself, contribute to the town, and make some friends!

Get with me or one of the other managers to get all set up.