• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I have kinda made a banner in my signature. It is horrible, So i guess you should make it Bigguth.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Expand your application a bit more v3c3, I need to know more specific things about you.

v3c3

Dirt

IGN : v3c3
Class/Level: 1
Profession/Level: 2
2. Reason you want to join: Im new to herocraft and i would love to join a growing community town! This one looks great and you were the first to offer me!
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) Im 13 years old my name is Noah, i love to play minecraft, roleplay, mine, and build!
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): You would want me because i can contribute to the town by helping with projects and other things around that point of view.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
(D). Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge
(I would of said a council member or something but it wasn't a choice..)

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6

IGN : v3c3
Class/Level: 1
Profession/Level: 2
2. Reason you want to join: Im new to herocraft and i would love to join a growing community town! This one looks great and you were the first to offer me!
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) Im 13 years old my name is Noah, i love to play minecraft, roleplay, mine, and build!
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): You would want me because i can contribute to the town by helping with projects and other things around that point of view.
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
(D). Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
(I would of said a council member or something but it wasn't a choice..)
Congradulations, you are accepted. Please get with either me or Sigpit to get set up.

myson456

Wood
IGN :Myson456
Class/Level:Rouge 3
Profession/Level: crafter 1
2. Reason you want to join: I wasnt to make this a great town, i need protection and i love to battle other enimes
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) I am 17 I Like pvp and I am good at fighting. I will also help your three goals and fallow all the rules.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): i will come to battle when I am on . I'll help exceed your goals as a city.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) The only other town I have been in is Nevermore.
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do: C
A. Kill him/her
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game

1. IGN :gerardbrady
Class/Level:Rogue 3
Profession/Level: crafter 3
2. Reason you want to join: I need a town becuase im sick of going around homeless getting good stuff then getting pvp'd randomly while exploring
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): i am 16 id rather not say my real name im like music, im am very creative and if u need someone to mine thats me i am a dedicated miner
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I am a good fighter and miner and i can contribute with my mining skills and if needed i will fight
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): d

APPLICATION

IGN: DeRpVaDeR_
Class/level: level 48 Dragoon
Profession/level: level 11 Crafter
Reason you want to join: Ive been looking around for a town to join and yours seems to be the best. I want to join because i need a place to store my stuff and i think it would be really fun to be a part of a community and help make it a better place. Im not the best builder but im decent enough that if you give me something to build I can probably manage to make it. Im really good in MA's so i can help the players in the town get to high levels or help if your going on raids or if our town gets raided.
Describe yourself: I am fourteen. I play basketball in the winter for my school and on a community team. I would classify myself as kind of a nerd considering i spend ost of my freetime on my computer playing minecraft or on my xbox playing cod or skyrim.
What can you contribute to the town?: Like I said i am very good in MA's so i can help the lower level people n the town acheive a greater level which in my opinion benefits everyone in the town. I am also decent when it comes to PVP so i feel if the time comes where people get into our town I will be able to defend it or if we are just raiding a different town i will be able to help a fair amount.
If a member of the town stole you stuff what would you do (A B C D E or F) i would definately try C and if they refused i may have to result on doing D depending on the items that were stolen.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama Brennan, Very good Application. Contact Malomarcus, or I in-game.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN :gerardbrady
Class/Level:Rogue 1
Profession/Level: crafter 1
2. Reason you want to join: I need a town and yours seems to be very impressive
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): i am 16 id rather not say my real name im liek music and thats basically it
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I am a good fighter and miner and i can contribute in various ways
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): d

Please expand your application so I can fully evaluate you as a player.

Noja190

Dirt
1. IGN : Noja190
Class/Level: Warrior, Level 1
Profession/Level: Crafter, Level 1
2. Reason you want to join: i need a town to join.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): i am a relaxed friendly individual, +Mature. Im 14. My interest consisit of Computer,Minecraft,Programming(Beginner level :D) and thats pretty much it XD.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): Im a dedicated player, if u want me to produce food for the whole town, You got it. If you want me to mine for iron and diamonds, You got it. You want me to build houses, You got it.
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D (that's a no brainer)
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? Yes i do.
A. Kill him/her
E. Quit the game

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
How's the town going? I'm thinking getting serious with HC again, depends on if I find it fun and if my client stops crashing every 5 minutes.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry Gerard try another town. Noja good application, Contact Malomarcus or Myself in-game.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Town is going good we have lots of new members and the roof was completed yesterday. Try using Spout thats what I use, hasnt crashed in a month. Its great to see you back Steamed!

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN : Sniped105
Class/Level: Ranger /25
Profession/Level: Crafter/ 10
2. Reason you want to join: I am currently looking for a town to live in, and this seems like one of the best by far. I am excited to be apart of a whole new community and have tons of fun meeting people and interacting. As part of the town, I would be able to upkeep my role as a Ranger by providing any of my services to my town-mates at any time. My building experience is not as great as the experience of others, but I could put together something great on command.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) I'm 15. I enjoy skiing, biking, hanging with friends, meeting new people, and all around having fun. Usually when I'm playing video games, I'm always in a Skype call with my friends, so communication is not a problem. I have a great interest in technology, and have a good sense of humour.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): If I am accepted into this town, I can offer any of my skills as a Ranger to anyone at any time, as stated, as well as helping people in the community with various issues, ranging from building a house to killing off an enemy.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) In the beginning of the map, I had just started playing this server and was in the town Lorien with a few friends. Although, we all quit because of their lack of teamwork, and how they weren't the nicest people to be in a TeamSpeak call with.
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): For this, I would go C deffinetly, as it might just be a town mate playing a joke. But if they were serious and would not return my items, I would result in going to a Mod.
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I have a working microphone, and I can download and install Team Speak at any moment.
Thank you for reviewing my application.
A. Kill him/her
E. Quit the game