• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Nyan and Toad <3

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/poop-pink-nyan.jpg

whoops, the **** is: M E M E

lol

zachydude

Wood
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
zachydude​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
I have played since March 2nd 2011​
3: How old are you?​
15​
4: How often do you play in a week?​
I play everyday.​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor?​
Its a cool town and I've been in the chat a while, also my friend jinder745 and my brother shrimpy77 are in it and we would like to stick together.​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)?​
I know jinder745 and shrimpy77.​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
I am a warrior and in the future I plan on going Paladin.​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Yes I am.​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes I did.​
10: What is our township rule #6?​
The towns rule #6 is all of the Herocraft rules.​

Hi all,

First off, I'd like to sincerely apologize for what I did a month ago. It was stupid and a huge mistake on my part. I have spoken with Toad and he has agreed not press charges (for a small fee ;)) and has also agreed to grant me township (after the 3 day waiting period is done)

~Stealth~

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Stealth_Ninja_​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3 and Herocraft for about a month​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: How often do you play in a week? atleast 1 hour a day​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor? Because I am no longer active in my other town, and the group I was with joined this town, so I decided to join.​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)?​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rogue class, Just spec'd today as ranger.​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes.​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes.​
10: What is our township rule #6? ALL SERVER RULES ;)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
yeah this happened:

cCFPI.png

grimlar

Legacy Supporter 4
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?grimlar​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? over a year on minecraft, been on hc just today​
3: How old are you? 26​
4: How often do you play in a week? 15+ hours​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor? looks organized and I am a weary traveler in need of a home​
6: Who do you know IRL that's already in town (if anyone)? nobody​
7: What class are you? Future spec plans? currently a caster, plan to spec geomancer​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yep​
9: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yep​
10: What is our township rule #6? Read and obey server rules.​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
People in other people's houses...

I've been seeing alot of people in other people's houses, including mine. It is not uncommon for me to logon and find somebody in my chest room, opening chests. I then inquire as to what they are doing, and ask if they could please leave.

If I have asked you this, I really don't mean to be offensive, and I trust almost everybody in town, and I'm sure once I get to know some of the new people more I will fully trust them as well. I know people are just curious sometimes, and want to see somebodies accomplishments. However, since we don't know who the town thief is, we cannot have it become commonplace to see people in other people's houses.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
^ Agreed 100%. Just the other day I went to our joint basement to get some materials, and I noticed that nearly every chest in there (and there are many) was covered with gravel - when me, mdperk2, and kperkins1982 all have been using dirt and I verified with all 3 of us that no one replaced the dirt with gravel. So clearly someone had been snooping around in all the chests.

Furthermore, because of all the chaos and our moving to a new plot, things are kinda haphazard in there, so it was difficult to tell if a chest was stolen from. We are now going to be tracking very closely what is in all the chests until we are comfortable no one is stealing from them. It is sad that we feel the need to do this, but with the recent string of thievery, we want to keep an eye on things.

I think I can speak for mdperk and kperk, when I say that if you just ask us for something, we will try to help in whatever way we can. I can't always guarantee that we'll give whatever you need for free - but we certainly want to share with the town, and depending on what it is, I don't mind to give away various materials for free or at a good discount. We also use a lot of our materials for town purposes, such as construction projects or other town work. Now that we are officially "city architects," this will be even moreso the case. So if you need any materials or need design ideas / changes to your house, etc, please just ask us and we will try to help when we can.

Currently, we are working on expanding the new town roads and making access across the town easier, and we are also working on our new house.

malmenca

Diamond
I am banned from halvalor chat, Can i get unbanned? I don't know what I have done wrong, I am good friends with Watter_bottle and AKILLYEZ and I am the guy who has previously attempted to make sure hal and val dont get attacked by tree creepers.

Toadnzack

Gold
I am banned from halvalor chat, Can i get unbanned? I don't know what I have done wrong, I am good friends with Watter_bottle and AKILLYEZ and I am the guy who has previously attempted to make sure hal and val dont get attacked by tree creepers.
Are you still with the "Tree creepers"?

Toadnzack

Gold
Ok I'll unban you from it once I get on :) Though I would like to know how you kept them from raiding Valhaor and Halvalor :D