• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Citadel [Hamlet] [Neutral] [25] *Recruiting*

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: ManiacGameplay
Levels/Specs: Rouge 1 / Crafter 1
When did you join Herocraft? January, 2012
How many hours do you play a day/week? About 5 hours per day
Have you been in any other towns recently? No
Why do you want to join citadel? I have known some of these members for a long time and I can be a great addition to this town
Do you have/use teamspeak? Yes
Whitelist application link:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/maniacs-whitelist.13357/#post-111581
Refferal: troyt16, Patent123
Additional information:
#Sandy

acscepted ask pat or Austin for an invite.

is teamspeak rly that important

and i can still help the town and stuff, like your defenses need alot of work, and i could build them up for u

llvllax I had just read a post on the other page about how you lost 3 of your laziest members?

I have too disagree with you, in my opinion you lost your three best members. Codeman7865 has been exceptional since he joined Durotar. Codeman has helped us claim several bounties and we are grateful for him being in our town.

_Rockband_ is also a great asset to our town. Not only is he a high level class he listens and he is a remarkable loss for you guys. I am sure you have heard the saying "One man's loss is another man's treasure". That is how I define _Rockband_.

xHomicidalTYx is actually my favorite out of the three because he has a great personality, although he may not be as high leveled as the other two what he brings to the table actually very helpful.

So for you to call these members lazy?

You must either be angry you lost them or you really need a pair of glasses to actually see what is going on.

I know this post is probably going to start a huge flame war where all your members are going to say "oh he is this and he was that"
This is my first and my last visit to your town recruitment thread hence why I kept it civilized.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
is teamspeak rly that important

and i can still help the town and stuff, like your defenses need alot of work, and i could build them up for u

No teamspeak isn't "that" important, but that fact that you're not allowed to play tells me that you will not be nearly active enough for my town. Sorry

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
User Name: Moorcaste
Levels/Specs: Currently Rouge(10)/Crafter(12) .. I will be Ranger/Smith
When did you join Herocraft? Previous world, max level samurai, ranger, pally i think
How many hours do you play a day/week? 2-3 hrs a night, more on weekends
Have you been in any other towns recently? yes, i owned one on previous world (birchwood)
If so, why did you leave? ... um world wiped
Why do you want to join citadel? Nice friendly offer
Do you have/use teamspeak? I have vent, TS3 and mumble
Refferal: llvllax told me to apply
Additional information:
I am a T3, I would like to build my own little 10x10 outside of town.
I want Ranger/Smith. Looking to collect some heads once i get to tracking level.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: Moorcaste
Levels/Specs: Currently Rouge(10)/Crafter(12) .. I will be Ranger/Smith
When did you join Herocraft? Previous world, max level samurai, ranger, pally i think
How many hours do you play a day/week? 2-3 hrs a night, more on weekends
Have you been in any other towns recently? yes, i owned one on previous world (birchwood)
If so, why did you leave? ... um world wiped
Why do you want to join citadel? Nice friendly offer
Do you have/use teamspeak? I have vent, TS3 and mumble
Refferal: llvllax told me to apply
Additional information:
I am a T3, I would like to build my own little 10x10 outside of town.
I want Ranger/Smith. Looking to collect some heads once i get to tracking level.

General population is younger but you sound like a great addition to Citadel. ACCEPTED

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
User Name: Jrr5556
Levels/Specs: 3, will be much higher soon.
When did you join Herocraft? I joined 1-2 weeks ago. I can't remember.
How many hours do you play a day/week? During the week, Monday to Friday I play for about 1 hour a day and sometimes more.
Have you been in any other towns recently? No I have not.
If so, why did you leave? N/A
Why do you want to join citadel? All my friends are in this town.
Do you have/use teamspeak? Yes I have teamspeak and yes I use it.
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-whitelist-on-herocraft.26337/
Refferal: Has400
Additional information: I am Australian and can guard the town in my time zone. I am very good at pvp and I can make potions for you town members. I haven't really went mining or anything yet but I am about to in 10 minutes. My level will be much higher soon. it looks very hopeless at the moment, but i can a sure you I am not hopeless.

I know Pat, mystic, troy, has, purple and warhead in this town.
Thank you Jrr5556

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: Jrr5556
Levels/Specs: 3, will be much higher soon.
When did you join Herocraft? I joined 1-2 weeks ago. I can't remember.
How many hours do you play a day/week? During the week, Monday to Friday I play for about 1 hour a day and sometimes more.
Have you been in any other towns recently? No I have not.
Why do you want to join citadel? All my friends are in this town.
Do you have/use teamspeak? Yes I have teamspeak and yes I use it.
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-whitelist-on-herocraft.26337/
Refferal: Has400
Additional information: I am Australian and can guard the town in my time zone. I am very good at pvp and I can make potions for you town members. I haven't really went mining or anything yet but I am about to in 10 minutes. My level will be much higher soon. it looks very hopeless at the moment, but i can a sure you I am not hopeless.

I know Pat, mystic, troy, has, purple and warhead in this town.
Thank you Jrr5556

Accepted for an interview, talk to me Patent or Austin.

Samiam4720

Dirt
User Name: Samiam4720
Age: 13, but am very mature my old clan members from another server are in Citidel and they could tell you. (patent, troyt16, and purplecow)
Levels/Specs: 1:rolleyes: just started but i could work on that to help better the town.
When did you join Herocraft?: just recently, like my friends besides patent.
How many hours do you play a day/week? A day: 2-3 hours. and a week: 24-26 hours slight amount of time more a week because of weekends.
Have you been in any other towns recently?: no this would be my first.
If so, why did you leave?: never been in a other town
Why do you want to join citadel?: my friends have told me about it and it seems like a town that is well organized and powerful. I like larger towns because of the dedication they bring. I could help build more features for the town and supply people with aid in combat and share Iteam's that a player may need.
Do you have/use Teamspeak?: no, but i will be getting soon for now i am Skyping.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/samiam4720s-whitelist-application.26751/
Refferal: purplecow
Additional information: I am a skilled builder, and love to PvP. One of my greatest hobbies is Minecraft . I like to take my building skills outside of Minecraft as i like to build model rockets and launch them. I play sorts including wrestling and baseball.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: Samiam4720
Age: 13, but am very mature my old clan members from another server are in Citidel and they could tell you. (patent, troyt16, and purplecow)
Levels/Specs: 1:rolleyes: just started but i could work on that to help better the town.
When did you join Herocraft?: just recently, like my friends besides patent.
How many hours do you play a day/week? A day: 2-3 hours. and a week: 24-26 hours slight amount of time more a week because of weekends.
Have you been in any other towns recently?: no this would be my first.
If so, why did you leave?: never been in a other town
Why do you want to join citadel?: my friends have told me about it and it seems like a town that is well organized and powerful. I like larger towns because of the dedication they bring. I could help build more features for the town and supply people with aid in combat and share Iteam's that a player may need.
Do you have/use Teamspeak?: no, but i will be getting soon for now i am Skyping.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/samiam4720s-whitelist-application.26751/
Refferal: purplecow
Additional information: I am a skilled builder, and love to PvP. One of my greatest hobbies is Minecraft . I like to take my building skills outside of Minecraft as i like to build model rockets and launch them. I play sorts including wrestling and baseball.

accepted, contact me, Austin or patent123 for an invite.

zimy7

TNT
User Name:zimy7
Levels/Specs:Rogue(Still leveling)
When did you join Herocraft?: A few months ago but recently started again
How many hours do you play a day/week?: I hope 2-4 a day and longer on weekends
Have you been in any other towns recently?:Christmas Town
If so, why did you leave?: Didn't Leave I think it went down :\
Why do you want to join citadel?: I love communities and ones that pvp
Do you have/use teamspeak?:Yes
Whitelist application link:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zimy7s-application.19262/#post-165453
Refferal:
Additional information:

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name:zimy7
Levels/Specs:Rogue(Still leveling)
When did you join Herocraft?: A few months ago but recently started again
How many hours do you play a day/week?: I hope 2-4 a day and longer on weekends
Have you been in any other towns recently?:Christmas Town
If so, why did you leave?: Didn't Leave I think it went down :\
Why do you want to join citadel?: I love communities and ones that pvp
Do you have/use teamspeak?:Yes
Whitelist application link:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zimy7s-application.19262/#post-165453
Refferal:
Additional information:

Accepted!

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
I left the guild under good terms. However I am looking for some more pvp so dont forget to go for my head (looks like bobafett). I will in turn fight the good fight.

Happy Hunting

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
I left the guild under good terms. However I am looking for some more pvp so dont forget to go for my head (looks like bobafett). I will in turn fight the good fight.

Happy Hunting

We don't have an active Rangers yet, but I'll see what I can do.

Super593

Glowstone
Levels/Specs:3 Caster/ 1 crafter
When did you join Herocraft?Today.Used to be a member of the old map
How many hours do you play a day/week?In a week atleast 23
Have you been in any other towns recently?No
If so, why did you leave?
Why do you want to join citadel?Because this town looks pretty well setup and like a great place for me to get a new start in.
Do you have/use teamspeak?Yes
Whitelist application link:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hardcore-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__26400
Refferal:None
Additional information:Being a pyromancer for my combat spec.

stsninja

Wood
User Name: stsninja
Levels/Specs: Rogue level 26
When did you join Herocraft? I can't really remember he join date but It was about a month or 3 weeks ago I first logged on
How many hours do you play a day/week? about 1-3 a day
Have you been in any other towns recently? Nope
Why do you want to join citadel?: Well, I here it is a clan based on pvp and raid. I happen to come from a pvp and raid server that is getting worse and worse so I quit and now play herocraft and I love pvp and raiding.
Whitelist application link:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/stsninja-form-post.26505/#post-241494
Refferal: llvllax
Additional information: none

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
Levels/Specs:3 Caster/ 1 crafter
When did you join Herocraft?Today.Used to be a member of the old map
How many hours do you play a day/week?In a week atleast 23
Have you been in any other towns recently?No
If so, why did you leave?
Why do you want to join citadel?Because this town looks pretty well setup and like a great place for me to get a new start in.
Do you have/use teamspeak?Yes
Whitelist application link:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hardcore-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__26400
Refferal:None
Additional information:Being a pyromancer for my combat spec.
User Name: stsninja
Levels/Specs: Rogue level 26
When did you join Herocraft? I can't really remember he join date but It was about a month or 3 weeks ago I first logged on
How many hours do you play a day/week? about 1-3 a day
Have you been in any other towns recently? Nope
Why do you want to join citadel?: Well, I here it is a clan based on pvp and raid. I happen to come from a pvp and raid server that is getting worse and worse so I quit and now play herocraft and I love pvp and raiding.
Whitelist application link:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/stsninja-form-post.26505/#post-241494
Refferal: llvllax
Additional information: none

Alright you are both accepted as trial members, Message me patent or _austin for an invite!

Troy521

Stone
User Name: Troy521
Levels/Specs: Rogue:13/Crafter: 10
When did you join Herocraft? 3-4 days ago
How many hours do you play a day/week? 2-3 hours a day.
Have you been in any other towns recently? No
Why do you want to join citadel? It says that you were good at and enjoy PvP, as do I. I also didn't want to join a huge town with 40+ people in it and this seems like a good size.
Do you have/use teamspeak? Yes
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/troy521s-application.26897/
Refferal: None
Additional information: I like to work on cars and play racing simulator games but I have not played them in a while. I am not a very big pc gaming person but I'm am hooked on Minecraft.