• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Citadel [Hamlet] [Neutral] [25] *Recruiting*

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: Troy521
Levels/Specs: Rogue:13/Crafter: 10
When did you join Herocraft? 3-4 days ago
How many hours do you play a day/week? 2-3 hours a day.
Have you been in any other towns recently? No
If so, why did you leave? N/A
Why do you want to join citadel? It says that you were good at and enjoy PvP, as do I. I also didn't want to join a huge town with 40+ people in it and this seems like a good size.
Do you have/use teamspeak? Yes
Whitelist application link:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/troy521s-application.26897/
Refferal: None
Additional information: I like to work on cars and play racing simulator games but I have not played them in a while. I am not a very big pc gaming person but I'm am hooked on Minecraft.

Yes yes yes, I seen you around and was going to invite you, so great. You'll understand why when you meet us. Umm ya I will not be home until 9pm est (3 hrs) so ill invite you them, or just speak with Austin or patent123.

Troy521

Stone
Sweet. I will not be on again tonight probably but I will be on tomorrow as we have the day off from school. I will see you then :).

jasboy8

Dirt
User Name: Jasboy8
Levels/Specs: Well.. I just started
When did you join Herocraft? Just like, yesterday..
How many hours do you play a day/week? Depends on how I feel. Uually a decent amount.
Have you been in any other towns recently? Nope
If so, why did you leave?
Why do you want to join citadel? I asked on /ch re and someone respnded to me
Do you have/use teamspeak? Yes
Whitelist application link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hardcore-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__26060
Refferal: llvlla
Additional information: I just joined, and me and my two friends, Alz97 and Tesk11 wanted to find a nice town to join.

Alz97

Wood
User Name: Alz97
Levels/Specs: Just joined
When did you join Herocraft? Yesterday
How many hours do you play a day/week? Depends on the time of year but AT LEAST once a week. When I have more time I play most days.
Have you been in any other towns recently? No
If so, why did you leave? N/A
Why do you want to join citadel? My friend Jasboy8 and I are looking for a town to get started in and thought that this one seemed nice.
Do you have/use teamspeak? no
Whitelist application link: I applied on minecraftforum so you'll have to scroll down to see my post. Sorry :(. My username is Alz97.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hardcore-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__26420
Refferal:Jasboy8
Additional information: I like to play guitar and video games. Love Metallica and just music in general.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
Sorry I haven't been very active guys, I ve developed a bit of an addiction, to feed the beast, I'll take care of these apps when I get home from work tonight, you guys will probably be accepted. If anyone needs me for anything just pm me on the forums.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
haha I was just joking ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1352815198,1352815033][/DOUBLEPOST]I think that your town is way overpriced. Most towns have free plots :(