• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Citadel [Hamlet] [Neutral] [25] *Recruiting*

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: purplecow444
Levels/Specs: 16/warrior gonna be samurai
When did you join Herocraft? 1 week
How many hours do you play a day/week? 30 aprox. Alot but I have had lots of homework lately.
Have you been in any other towns recently? Nope
If so, why did you leave? Nope
Why do you want to join citadel? A bunch of people i know from havocmc/battlecraft are there and I dislike ody.
Do you have/use teamspeak? Yes
Whitelist application link:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/citadel-hamlet-neutral-20-recruiting.26197/
Refferal: mysticmock troyt16

Additional information: nothing. O. I was in ice.

Oh shit, Purplecow too. ACCEPTED

Rooseus

Stone
User Name: Rooseus
Levels/Specs: Lvl 1 warrior/Lvl 1 Crafter
When did you join Herocraft? 2012-11-01
How many hours do you play a day/week? I try to play around 3 hours every day, on the weekends i can be online almost a whole day.
Have you been in any other towns recently? No i haven´t
If so, why did you leave?
Why do you want to join citadel? It seems to be a great and mature faction, i love to help out the best way i can.
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rooseus-athas-application.26479/#post-237787
Refferal: None
Additional information:
Birth of Rooseus Athas
A huge storm arose on the most northern place in Asulon called War Uzg, the elements was speaking. A northerner family took shelter by the mountainside, in hope to protect the heavily pregnant mother. The family named Athas was in deep trouble, they been driven from their own homelands by the dwarfs into orcish land. The orcs is not known for being peaceful, but to be aggressive. A group of orcs would not hesitate on killing the family.
For the moment the storm was the biggest problem since any orc would not show up in this weather, the orcs are strong and resistant but they don’t have the ability to resist the cold as the northerners. However this was not a normal storm and even a northerner would not survive this powerful element in the length, especially not a newborn baby.
The sun went down and the night approached, the storm was getting worse for every hour. Suddenly a piercing scream was released from the mother. She was in pain; this was not what they hoped for. Giving birth in the middle of a snow storm would mean instant death to the baby. After all, they had no choice and there was only one way out of this. You could hear the soft cream from the baby when it slowly came out, and you could immediately see that this was a big one. When the poor baby fell into the snow the parents knew that their child would die but to their surprise it didn’t. The dad immediately picked up the baby and could feel the heat within it, it was a boy! This was truly indescribably.
In the morning something was moving in the bushes. The storm was still as bad as before but it was not as cold as it was during the night. The creature hiding in the bushes finally raised, it was an orc! What would an orc do outside in this weather? The question was to remain unanswered. To their surprise the orc was just standing there, looking at the baby with those big yellow eyes. Normally an orc would charge on any kind of threat but this one was different. After a while everything was getting a bit embarrassing, Balder Athas which was the father of the family took the opportunity to talk; “Greetings orc! We are not here to fight”. Balder was a confident and a strong warrior, he woulden´t hesitate on defending his family. The orc gave a quick answer; “I´m Nel`Thok, follow me to food and shelter”. The orc really wanted to save us? Why would an orc save a bunch of northerners? Everybody was still looking at each other. “I don´t find him that persuasive” Beryl Athas said who was the mother of the family. “I know, but it´s our only chance of survival”, Balder said with a forceful voice. Balders eyes was exhausted and angry, the only thing Beryl could do was to agree with him. This was not the right moment to argue since the time was short. You could hear on Nel´Thoks voice that he was tired of waiting; “You come? Or not?”. Even Balder was uncertain when he was speaking; “Yes, lead the way”.
When approaching some kind of hut inside the forest that the orc wanted to call his home, the northerner family hesitates. Is this place really safe? Are they supposed to share narrow hut with a massive orc? They had no choice and accepted the orcs offer. “I´m Nel´Thok, an apprentice of Tre´bok, the doyan Sanhar, I live by the nature”. The orcs have always been known for their bad English accent, If not to speak about their strange expression and mixed words with the orcish language. “Which means?” Balder said after a while of thinking. The orc looked into balders big blue eyes and said: “I´m a shaman, guardian of the elements”. A shaman! They are known all over the world even though you don´t know much about them, just that they can control the elements. That’s why he could resist the cold. Only a true shaman can see and understand the secret of this world and the elements which is hiding it. “Food, there!”. Nel´Thok pointed at a bunch of porks lying on the dirty table. The couple devoured the meat and filled their empty stomachs, they had not eaten for a weak. “Why do you help us?” Balder said with a mouth full of meat. The orc pointed at the baby and said: “the child, it´s powerful, not a normal child would resist that weather, I can feel the power within it, that child has a connection to the elements”. Could this be the truth the orc is speaking? The parents was speechless, was their child born with magic powers? “How could this happen?” Balder asked. Nel´Thok took a closer look of the baby, touching it with his hands. Suddenly his serious face became surprised and scared at the same time. “The storm, it´s not a normal storm, this storm is special, the elements are riding this storm, and there is something powerful within this storm that was transferred to the baby during birth, I don´t know what, but the baby has a great connection to the elements.” “What does this mean?” Balder asked with a confused expression on his face. “I think he has a resistance to the powers of nature, but I am not certain, this is new to me”. Nel´Thok was rubbing his fingers on the head while talking; he seemed to be confused to. “What will u call him” he said and looked at Balder again. “Rooseus” Beryl quickly answered. The couple looked at each other for a moment before Balder said; “His name is Rooseus, Rooseus Athas”.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
How many hours do you play a day/week? I try to play around 3 hours every day, on the weekends i can be online almost a whole day.
Why do you want to join citadel? It seems to be a great and mature faction, i love to help out the best way i can.
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rooseus-athas-application.26479/#post-237787
Additional information:
Birth of Rooseus Athas
A huge storm arose on the most northern place in Asulon called War Uzg, the elements was speaking. A northerner family took shelter by the mountainside, in hope to protect the heavily pregnant mother. The family named Athas was in deep trouble, they been driven from their own homelands by the dwarfs into orcish land. The orcs is not known for being peaceful, but to be aggressive. A group of orcs would not hesitate on killing the family.
For the moment the storm was the biggest problem since any orc would not show up in this weather, the orcs are strong and resistant but they don’t have the ability to resist the cold as the northerners. However this was not a normal storm and even a northerner would not survive this powerful element in the length, especially not a newborn baby.
The sun went down and the night approached, the storm was getting worse for every hour. Suddenly a piercing scream was released from the mother. She was in pain; this was not what they hoped for. Giving birth in the middle of a snow storm would mean instant death to the baby. After all, they had no choice and there was only one way out of this. You could hear the soft cream from the baby when it slowly came out, and you could immediately see that this was a big one. When the poor baby fell into the snow the parents knew that their child would die but to their surprise it didn’t. The dad immediately picked up the baby and could feel the heat within it, it was a boy! This was truly indescribably.
In the morning something was moving in the bushes. The storm was still as bad as before but it was not as cold as it was during the night. The creature hiding in the bushes finally raised, it was an orc! What would an orc do outside in this weather? The question was to remain unanswered. To their surprise the orc was just standing there, looking at the baby with those big yellow eyes. Normally an orc would charge on any kind of threat but this one was different. After a while everything was getting a bit embarrassing, Balder Athas which was the father of the family took the opportunity to talk; “Greetings orc! We are not here to fight”. Balder was a confident and a strong warrior, he woulden´t hesitate on defending his family. The orc gave a quick answer; “I´m Nel`Thok, follow me to food and shelter”. The orc really wanted to save us? Why would an orc save a bunch of northerners? Everybody was still looking at each other. “I don´t find him that persuasive” Beryl Athas said who was the mother of the family. “I know, but it´s our only chance of survival”, Balder said with a forceful voice. Balders eyes was exhausted and angry, the only thing Beryl could do was to agree with him. This was not the right moment to argue since the time was short. You could hear on Nel´Thoks voice that he was tired of waiting; “You come? Or not?”. Even Balder was uncertain when he was speaking; “Yes, lead the way”.
When approaching some kind of hut inside the forest that the orc wanted to call his home, the northerner family hesitates. Is this place really safe? Are they supposed to share narrow hut with a massive orc? They had no choice and accepted the orcs offer. “I´m Nel´Thok, an apprentice of Tre´bok, the doyan Sanhar, I live by the nature”. The orcs have always been known for their bad English accent, If not to speak about their strange expression and mixed words with the orcish language. “Which means?” Balder said after a while of thinking. The orc looked into balders big blue eyes and said: “I´m a shaman, guardian of the elements”. A shaman! They are known all over the world even though you don´t know much about them, just that they can control the elements. That’s why he could resist the cold. Only a true shaman can see and understand the secret of this world and the elements which is hiding it. “Food, there!”. Nel´Thok pointed at a bunch of porks lying on the dirty table. The couple devoured the meat and filled their empty stomachs, they had not eaten for a weak. “Why do you help us?” Balder said with a mouth full of meat. The orc pointed at the baby and said: “the child, it´s powerful, not a normal child would resist that weather, I can feel the power within it, that child has a connection to the elements”. Could this be the truth the orc is speaking? The parents was speechless, was their child born with magic powers? “How could this happen?” Balder asked. Nel´Thok took a closer look of the baby, touching it with his hands. Suddenly his serious face became surprised and scared at the same time. “The storm, it´s not a normal storm, this storm is special, the elements are riding this storm, and there is something powerful within this storm that was transferred to the baby during birth, I don´t know what, but the baby has a great connection to the elements.” “What does this mean?” Balder asked with a confused expression on his face. “I think he has a resistance to the powers of nature, but I am not certain, this is new to me”. Nel´Thok was rubbing his fingers on the head while talking; he seemed to be confused to. “What will u call him” he said and looked at Balder again. “Rooseus” Beryl quickly answered. The couple looked at each other for a moment before Balder said; “His name is Rooseus, Rooseus Athas”.

Accepted!

Gorre1

Gold
User Name:Gorre
Levels/Specs:Beguiler 22
When did you join Herocraft?Befor 7 days
How many hours do you play a day/week?7-8
Have you been in any other towns recently?Yea in paragon
If so, why did you leave?Becaus it was a stupid town they always kill me
Why do you want to join citadel?Because it seems like a good town and i want to join it
Do you have/use teamspeak?Yea ofc
Refferal:none
Additional information:Well i rly want to join in your town it is so nice.I can help you a lot.I am a good builder,pvp-er and also a good teamwork player.It seems like it is a good members in town and i want to play with them.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name:Gorre
Levels/Specs:Beguiler 22
When did you join Herocraft?Befor 7 days
How many hours do you play a day/week?7-8
Have you been in any other towns recently?Yea in paragon
If so, why did you leave?Becaus it was a stupid town they always kill me
Why do you want to join citadel?Because it seems like a good town and i want to join it
Do you have/use teamspeak?Yea ofc
Refferal:none
Additional information:Well i rly want to join in your town it is so nice.I can help you a lot.I am a good builder,pvp-er and also a good teamwork player.It seems like it is a good members in town and i want to play with them.

Accepted!

User Name:minamina123
Levels/Specs:11 Caster/9 crafter
When did you join Herocraft? About 2 weeks ago
How many hours do you play a day/week? 10-14
Have you been in any other towns recently?No but I was in a group with troyt14 and purplecow444
If so, why did you leave?They joined you guys :)
Why do you want to join citadel? My freinds and I really would like to be with someone and help them
Do you have/use teamspeak?Yes
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minamina123s-application.26222/
Refferal:troyt, purplecow444
Additional information: Cant wait to see my answer :)

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name:minamina123
Levels/Specs:11 Caster/9 crafter
When did you join Herocraft? About 2 weeks ago
How many hours do you play a day/week? 10-14
Have you been in any other towns recently?No but I was in a group with troyt14 and purplecow444
If so, why did you leave?They joined you guys :)
Why do you want to join citadel? My freinds and I really would like to be with someone and help them
Do you have/use teamspeak?Yes
Refferal:troyt, purplecow444
Additional information: Cant wait to see my answer :)

Acscepted

Accepted!
Additional information:
Birth of Rooseus Athas

Holy crap nice story. Thats ALOT of writing.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
Did we lose us a codeman? I figured it was coming. I am adding a new rules, mainly for people who want to leave the town. I would rather you come talk to me before you leave, I will always want a reason, and I would rather not be blown off. In codeman and Danny 's case I already know why and was expecting it but if you think I don't have a clue then let me know, don't wait till I am offline to leave. I really could care less if you leave or not, this town will go on. My town will work for some players who actually want to work for what I have to give, and some people don't reallyy commit of mind craft and want everything handed too them will probly not enjoy my town. I understand laziness very well ( cause I am lazy) so if you come to me and say this town isn't for me because (insert reason here) at least I might be able to fix the problem for the next group of new people who join my town. And to be honest people who do not want to commit to my town are really not welcome, I would rather you leave if you have an issue with how I run this place, but I am also looking for suggestions and things to change in the town. So if you have any ideas and don't know how to tell me in teamspeak pm me on the forums and that will get it in my brain so we can prevent decent players from leaving.

As for this town being dead? We lost 3 members 2 of which have done absolutely nothing for us since we created the town, and really had no future with us anyways. So no the town is very far from dead we have some very active members and a bunch of semi active, so I erge anyone looking for a fairly decent active town to apply below and I will respond as soon as I can, to set up an interview.

mr_crumbl3

Stone
User Name: mr_crumbl3
Levels/Specs: 1 rogue/ 1 crafter
When did you join Herocraft? rejoined yesterday
How many hours do you play a day/week? 7+
Have you been in any other towns recently? /
If so, why did you leave? /
Why do you want to join citadel? i wanted to join a group and was told buy llvllax to come have a look.
Do you have/use teamspeak? /
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.2896/
Refferal: llvllax
Additional information: i think i could benefit the town by mining and build anything and everything.

User Name:​
Levels/Specs: 18 rogue (will be ninja in a few days)​
When did you join Herocraft? A week and a half ago​
How many hours do you play a day/week? A day: 3​
Have you been in any other towns recently? no​
If so, why did you leave?​
Why do you want to join citadel? I want to start with a fresh town​
Do you have/use teamspeak? no​
Whitelist application link: its on the minecraftfourms page but I am whitelisted​
Refferal: none​
Additional information:​
Im a great pvper

noahtje33

Iron
User Name: noahtje33
Levels/Specs: level 5 healer and level 6 crafter
When did you join Herocraft? yesterday
How many hours do you play a day/week? 1 to 2 a day more on saturday and sunday
Have you been in any other towns recently? in umbra for 5 mins than they said i wasnt ready yet and they kicked me
If so, why did you leave? look above
Why do you want to join citadel? its a not to big and not al to small group and rooseus is in it im in his faction on another server to
Do you have/use teamspeak? not yet but i wil get it
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/noahtje33s-application.26597/#post-238739
Refferal: rooseus
Additional information: none its all above or in my app for the server

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: mr_crumbl3
Levels/Specs: 1 rogue/ 1 crafter
When did you join Herocraft? rejoined yesterday
How many hours do you play a day/week? 7+
Have you been in any other towns recently? /
If so, why did you leave? /
Why do you want to join citadel? i wanted to join a group and was told buy llvllax to come have a look.
Do you have/use teamspeak? /
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.2896/
Refferal: llvllax
Additional information: i think i could benefit the town by mining and build anything and everything.

I was going to ask you to try out the server for a bit and re apply, but I noticed you on hero craft all day yesterday, so you are accepted for an interview, either speak to me,_austin_, or patent123 in teamspeak.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name:​
Levels/Specs: 18 rogue (will be ninja in a few days)​
When did you join Herocraft? A week and a half ago​
How many hours do you play a day/week? A day: 3​
Have you been in any other towns recently? no​
If so, why did you leave?​
Why do you want to join citadel? I want to start with a fresh town​
Do you have/use teamspeak? no​
Whitelist application link: its on the minecraftfourms page but I am whitelisted​
Refferal: none​
Additional information:​
Im a great pvper

Can I ask why you don't use teamspeak?

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
User Name: noahtje33
Levels/Specs: level 5 healer and level 6 crafter
When did you join Herocraft? yesterday
How many hours do you play a day/week? 1 to 2 a day more on saturday and sunday
Have you been in any other towns recently? in umbra for 5 mins than they said i wasnt ready yet and they kicked me
If so, why did you leave? look above
Why do you want to join citadel? its a not to big and not al to small group and rooseus is in it im in his faction on another server to
Do you have/use teamspeak? not yet but i wil get it
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/noahtje33s-application.26597/#post-238739
Refferal: rooseus
Additional information: none its all above or in my app for the server

accepted for an interview, when you get teamspeak, message me, Austin, or patent123

Yeah I don't use teamspeak bc my parents are super super extra strict and don't accualy know I play video games so sound tends to tip them off that something is going on. I play with no sound and I don't use skype

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
Yeah I don't use teamspeak bc my parents are super super extra strict and don't accualy know I play video games so sound tends to tip them off that something is going on. I play with no sound and I don't use skype

I would tell your parents to fu....... Never mind, at this time I'll have to decline you, sorry.

User Name: ManiacGameplay
Levels/Specs: Rouge 1 / Crafter 1
When did you join Herocraft? January, 2012
How many hours do you play a day/week? About 5 hours per day
Have you been in any other towns recently? No
Why do you want to join citadel? I have known some of these members for a long time and I can be a great addition to this town
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/maniacs-whitelist.13357/#post-111581
Refferal: troyt16, Patent123
Additional information:
#Sandy