• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Casters] The Uber Nerf: Rethink?

Casters - Are they equally powered?

• Total voters

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Also depends on the player you are fighting, like how well they play their class, remember you as a dragoon a wizard can't really fight. There have been changes recently in wizards which may have also changed the way they fight, like before replenish you would receive at level 20, now you get it at level 5.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Also depends on the player you are fighting, like how well they play their class, remember you as a dragoon a wizard can't really fight. There have been changes recently in wizards which may have also changed the way they fight, like before replenish you would receive at level 20, now you get it at level 5.
last time I checked wizards counter dragoons. I'm dead if you get me in a root.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
last time I checked wizards counter dragoons. I'm dead if you get me in a root.
Also depends on who gets the hit first, dragoons have impale. Yeah, I agree though that if a Wizard gets the first hit, they have a good chance of winning. It is all tactics though like which moves you use and in what order.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Also depends on who gets the hit first, dragoons have impale. Yeah, I agree though that if a Wizard gets the first hit, they have a good chance of winning. It is all tactics though like which moves you use and in what order.
Wizard V dragoons its a even fight. Who ever get the impale/root first wins, but the only way the dragoon can get the impale first is if it jumps over the wizard and impales mid air. (which is hard)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I still have to try out wizard with the recent updates on it, so I may have outdated knowledge on the class. :\