• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Casters] The Uber Nerf: Rethink?

Casters - Are they equally powered?

• Total voters

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
From experience, Geos are best as we speak, Necros, Wizards and the well..beguilers. lmao If you are unable to kill either of the 2 latter, you should probs give up PVP.

A

alexhoff1

Not sure what changes have really occured over the last week - however playing as a wizard for a long time I know for a fact that wizards were weakest when I last played.

I got soloed by a ranger - without a problem due to power bows being in the game. (I didn't even get a hit off, HA)
I've been soloed by most healer classes - cleric in particular. I have no hope in a maxed duel - that class has a high basic attack and a really large ammount of GREAT skills.
necromancer - It's hard to win against, but possible.
geomancer - dead on sight, unless they use fireshield (was that removed?)
dreadknights and paladins - Death unless you are sitting ontop of a mountain with a large ammount of reagents
2v1s - no hope for wizards ):

Wizards are too weak to be favorable in pvp - the main good skill now (BLINK) for me was nerfed hard once one person complained about it. (it now has a 6 second cooldown , breaks run, and usually blinks you INTO blocks, which means death.)

not sure if this is too relevant, but I suppose a person who has played wizard since mid-zeal should have an opinion.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I think Wizards are pretty nerfed and easy to kill, if you can't kill one, you suck, sorry to say. :I
I have to strongly disagree with this statement, wizards can still kill any class, it's a matter of whether or not the wizard knows what he is doing and if he knows how to play against certain classes.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I have to strongly disagree with this statement, wizards can still kill any class, it's a matter of whether or not the wizard knows what he is doing and if he knows how to play against certain classes.
Think of it reverse, and my statement would probably be understandable if you had actually been a wizard. Like a FORCEPUSH or a FORCEPULL from a disciple would do like 3 hearts while it does like a heart to other classes. You wouldn't really understand what I mean until you have actually been a wizard.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Think of it reverse, and my statement would probably be understandable if you had actually been a wizard. Like a FORCEPUSH or a FORCEPULL from a disciple would do like 3 hearts while it does like a heart to other classes. You wouldn't really understand what I mean until you have actually been a wizard.
Thy may lack health but by no means damage

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Thy may lack health but by no means damage
Wizards only good move really is bolt otherwise it is bad, it has a pretty long cooldown and it CAN be dodged. Fireball is just your job to dodge and it has a pretty decent cooldown, blink got nerfed i heard so it has lower range. Wizard is really only good for money and getting around places, they would very rarely get kills or win in a 1v1.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Wizards only good move really is bolt otherwise it is bad, it has a pretty long cooldown and it CAN be dodged. Fireball is just your job to dodge and it has a pretty decent cooldown, blink got nerfed i heard so it has lower range. Wizard is really only good for money and getting around places, they would very rarely get kills or win in a 1v1.
@maxomillion547

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Maxo even agreed to saying wizard is a bad class, I remember. Aburido, if you want to say anything further about wizards become one first.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Wizard's are high in utility - no other class in the game have the ability to teleport others to them and transport around the map.
Yeah but in fighting wise they are not the best class, they are viewed as a money making transportation class now.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah but in fighting wise they are not the best class, they are viewed as a money making transportation class now.

Thats how I've always viewed them. It's the main reason I became a wizard after trying more PvP Based classes.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Jbird rating my post of wizards being weak disagree? Last I checked I saw jbird getting owned a lot as a caster trying to solo raid.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you know what root is?
Root fireball bolt replenish kite repeat = enemy dead.