• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Trist95
IGN: iKoNicInstinct

The applications look good gents!
We have been building up each of our towns recently which we have four of. Dusk, Witchy or North will be able to get you going sooner then later with Paragon if you would like or Verstad, Braavos and Rapture are also recruiting ht.to/LO to see the whole alliance.

Cheers and see you around!

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
IGN: Trist95
Time zone: CST
What classes are you specializing into: wizard or pyromancer and miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i have it don't use it much
How long have you been on HC: about a week
Why do you want to join: to be in a active town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner
What can you give to us, as a community: mining skills and time
What towns have you been in: mineris
Why did you leave them (if applicable): they are not active enough for my likes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master a class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: play nice
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Tell us about yourself: i have a lot of time on my hands so i can do a lot
Referrals: WitchOnARampage, KetchupCoke
What would you like your offline status to be: sleeping

Haaaeeyyy guess whhaaat. Acceptered! (Accepted) Meet me or one of the other managers in game! (Ahaha stole him Eldrylars leftovers5)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Time zone: PST
What classes are you specializing into: Currently Im a Wizard and a Smith, But i was a level 40 Samurai
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes i have it. Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
How long have you been on HC: about a month
Why do you want to join: Old town became inactive
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a level 44 smith so i could repair things.
What towns have you been in: Ravenhold
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Inactive
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Must master a path.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself: I'm just a guy that likes to play Minecraft with his free time.
Referrals: N/A
What would you like your offline status to be: "Can't a guy get some sleep??"

Hiya iKoNic, sorry you haven't had an earlier reply.

I see you were accepted into Braavos, one of our kingdom towns, on July 3. What's happening with your membership there?

Hiya iKoNic, sorry you haven't had an earlier reply.

I see you were accepted into Braavos, one of our kingdom towns, on July 3. What's happening with your membership there?

I was new to the server and my friend was living there and he decided to leave and I was going to stay with him.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Dusk, you're back!

iKoNicInstinct is applying to Paragon, ok? Will you kindly do your thing and process his app?

I hope your computer/internet is behaving itself better atm... ;)

Ok.... Processing....!>11!.121`~`1! *crash*
It's working now, but I had to unplug the router and give my computer the internet instead of it getting it through the router... and it's faster now too! :D

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
What classes are you specializing into: Currently Im a Wizard and a Smith, But i was a level 40 Samurai
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes i have it. Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
How long have you been on HC: about a month
Why do you want to join: Old town became inactive
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a level 44 smith so i could repair things.
What towns have you been in: Ravenhold
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Inactive
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Must master a path.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself: I'm just a guy that likes to play Minecraft with his free time.
Referrals: N/A
What would you like your offline status to be: "Can't a guy get some sleep??"

Oh... My... ACCEPTANCE! (Accepted, FOOL!)
I Shall Send You A Convo With The Information,
Meet with me or one of the other managers in game to help you get
set up. =D

quintanle

Wood
IGN: quintanle
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer Engineer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No teamspeak for me. Yet.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: You guys are the coolest town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer builder miner, I don't like talking
What can you give to us, as a community: My eternal loyalness and an apple. Also I'm decent with redstone
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): not applicable
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: heck yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a member of town: help and be a productive member of the town
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: no taunting after pvp
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, they might enhance my fun though.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play minecraft and pokemon. Um. I like cookies.
Referrals: MrRobotman
What would you like your offline status to be: is dead

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: BeasttRecon
Time zone: GMT +8 (Western Australia)
What classes are you specializing into: Already mastered [Runeblade] [Pyromancer] [Wizard] [Paladin] (Runeblade/Wizard/Paladin to 65, Pyromancer still 60)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
How long have you been on HC: Since January 2012
Why do you want to join: Won my first pvp tournament with you guys, can offer my awesome coolio pvp skillzZ and I enjoyed my time in LO while I was previously in LO.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: You know me, I do everythinggg.
What can you give to us, as a community: My skills, my dedication to projects and such.
What towns have you been in: Last Map: Citizen of Altum, Mayor of Doriath. - This Map: Mayor of Durotar, Citizen of Paragon, Citizen of Willowdusk (for like a day or so).
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Left Durotar to merge to LO, left Paragon because of certain reasons, one of them being I was going to be gone for an expected LONG time, and left WD because LO offers more :3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Must spec.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Unless the occasional combat log is not allowed I don't think so! Nah jk I wont cmb-log if you don't want me to.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from kangaroo land and I enjoy pvp.
Referrals: -
What would you like your offline status to be: Is eating kangaroo!

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: quintanle
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer Engineer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No teamspeak for me. Yet.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: You guys are the coolest town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer builder miner, I don't like talking
What can you give to us, as a community: My eternal loyalness and an apple. Also I'm decent with redstone
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: heck yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a member of town: help and be a productive member of the town
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: no taunting after pvp
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, they might enhance my fun though.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play minecraft and pokemon. Um. I like cookies.
Referrals: MrRobotman
What would you like your offline status to be: is dead

Your app looks fine. Accepted.
Do you know mrrobotman personally?
I'll send you a info dump shortly, and one of our managers should be around to help you get set up.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: BeasttRecon
Time zone: GMT +8 (Western Australia)
What classes are you specializing into: Already mastered [Runeblade] [Pyromancer] [Wizard] [Paladin] (Runeblade/Wizard/Paladin to 65, Pyromancer still 60)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
How long have you been on HC: Since January 2012
Why do you want to join: Won my first pvp tournament with you guys, can offer my awesome coolio pvp skillzZ and I enjoyed my time in LO while I was previously in LO.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: You know me, I do everythinggg.
What can you give to us, as a community: My skills, my dedication to projects and such.
What towns have you been in: Last Map: Citizen of Altum, Mayor of Doriath. - This Map: Mayor of Durotar, Citizen of Paragon, Citizen of Willowdusk (for like a day or so).
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Left Durotar to merge to LO, left Paragon because of certain reasons, one of them being I was going to be gone for an expected LONG time, and left WD because LO offers more :3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Must spec.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Unless the occasional combat log is not allowed I don't think so! Nah jk I wont cmb-log if you don't want me to.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from kangaroo land and I enjoy pvp.
Referrals: -
What would you like your offline status to be: Is eating kangaroo!

I'm not sure we accept old noobs who don't know how to pvp, but I suppose I could make an exception :rolleyes:

M_Asian

TNT
IGN: M_Asian
What classes are you specializing into: Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes Yes
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join: you have the coolest town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner, talker
What can you give to us, as a community: i will give us tools and ores
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a path
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: No taunting
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: i like minecraft, Pokemon and dragon ball
Referrals: quintanle
What would you like your offline status to be: Paying sports

IGN: PandaTheEpic
What classes are you specializing into: Wizard, Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.
How long have you been on HC: I joined about two days ago
Why do you want to join: My friends MrRobotMan and quintanle are in your town and I would like to join them.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above.
What can you give to us, as a community: A great PVPer, resource collector, joker, ladies man.
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I have to buy a housing plot for 250c.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Be respectful during PVP.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from WA and I love Japanese food. I enjoy slapping my friends in the face. All the ladies love me.
Referrals: MrRobotman, quintanle
What would you like your offline status to be: is parkouring!

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: M_Asian
What classes are you specializing into: Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes Yes
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join: you have the coolest town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner, talker
What can you give to us, as a community: i will give us tools and ores
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a path
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: No taunting
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: i like minecraft, Pokemon and dragon ball
Referrals: quintanle
What would you like your offline status to be: Paying sports
IGN: PandaTheEpic
What classes are you specializing into: Caster
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
How long have you been on HC: I joined about two days ago
Why do you want to join: My friends MrRobotMan and quintanle are in your town and I would like to join them.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above.
What can you give to us, as a community: A great PVPer, resource collector, joker, ladies man.
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I have to buy a housing plot for 250c.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: No taunting.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from WA and I love Japanese food. I enjoy slappng my friends in the face. All the ladies love me.
Referrals: MrRobotMan, quintanle
What would you like your offline status to be: is parkouring!

I'm assuming y'all are friends with MrRobotman IRL? Poor bastards
Your apps look fine, but I can expedite the barracks process if MrRobotman is willing to vouch for you guys as upstanding citizens.

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
yeah they are, and im partially sad about it and as for the vouching thing ill vouch for both them