• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
I would like to borrow some picks & one shovel :D
Don't forget that you've lended me some picks a little bit time ago . Now , somehow I have more of them :eek:

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: BruZZlie
Time zone: GMT +2:00
What classes are you specializing into: Bard & Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I do .
How long have you been on HC: ~1-2 months
Why do you want to join: Me and my friend (BrusLi44) are looking for a safer spot than our little base and to have more people to work with. I also want to be part of a town, and Paragon seems like a good choice.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer & Builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I will be defending the town if we are being attacked. I love finishing something magnificent and being part of something that is near impossible to do alone.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: To buy a plot inside paragon for 250c.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: " Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None
Tell us about yourself: Im a good PVP-er so i will participate a lot at raids,builder,miner and a bit of all
Referrals: BrusLi44
What would you like your offline status to be: Is coming for you!

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
IGN: BruZZlie
Time zone: GMT +2:00
What classes are you specializing into: Bard & Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I do .
How long have you been on HC: ~1-2 months
-snippity snip snip snip- -ilikesissorz-

Here we goo. (Yes, goo.)
I'm just wondering, I couldn't find a forms account for BruZZlie... Could you tag it/him so I may find it and validate white list, etc.

And if he does have a forum account, why didn't he just post the app. I'm fine with you posting it, so no need for him to now. I just want to check whitelist before acceptance. I know you reply fast brus... And I love that. =D

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
Why would anyone block a person's acces to hercraft ? :confused:
Did you know? : Bruz is accepted in town but still not whitelisted .

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
I see you're derping . So I am :D
a75yO2w_700b.jpg