• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | WeskerPawnch
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Florida, USA -- Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Five days.
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/weskerpawnchs-whitelist-application.50750/#post-399702
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | My friend is already a part of the town, so he suggested I join. I decided to take him up on the offer.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a friendly team player and hope to to help others in the town as best!
Tell us about yourself | I am a pretty swell guy, I suppose. I've played Minecraft since mid-beta and enjoyed it ever since.
How did you hear about Volantis | My good ol' buddy, Shanok.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five, I suppose?) Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals | Shanok576

Accepted! Check your PM's and find us in game.

Btw, your management portion is wrong. Please refer to the first post and familiarize yourself with the current leadership.

Btw, your management portion is wrong. Please refer to the first post and familiarize yourself with the current leadership.
Alright, thank you! I apologize, I read the first few replies and I figure leadership may have changed. A terrible assumption on my part.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | WeskerPawnch
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Florida, USA -- Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Five days.
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/weskerpawnchs-whitelist-application.50750/#post-399702
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Volantis | My friend is already a part of the town, so he suggested I join. I decided to take him up on the offer.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a friendly team player and hope to to help others in the town as best!
Tell us about yourself | I am a pretty swell guy, I suppose. I've played Minecraft since mid-beta and enjoyed it ever since.
How did you hear about Volantis | My good ol' buddy, Shanok.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five, I suppose?) Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals | Shanok576

Nvm tim beat me

zsauer

Stone
IGN | zsauer
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | MTZ Arizona, United States
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Ive been with this server since 2013 so about 9-12 months
Previous Towns | Rapture of before last reset.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Reset.
Why do you want to join Volantis | It was suggested to me by a player.
Why would Volantis want you | Well im me, zsauer, noble, brave, trustworthy and loyal. I follow all rules presented to me.
Tell us about yourself | Well im zach, im 16 and i love minecraft. I love pvp and building giant builds.
How did you hear about Volantis | Players in game told me
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | JonsoonRagingDragon5,hilltim1,LightningCape
Referrals | Ruger39
I hope you take my application into consideration :3 Have a Greatday,
Zsauer

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | zsauer
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | MTZ Arizona, United States
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Ive been with this server since 2013 so about 9-12 months
Previous Towns | Rapture of before last reset.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Reset.
Why do you want to join Volantis | It was suggested to me by a player.
Why would Volantis want you | Well im me, zsauer, noble, brave, trustworthy and loyal. I follow all rules presented to me.
Tell us about yourself | Well im zach, im 16 and i love minecraft. I love pvp and building giant builds.
How did you hear about Volantis | Players in game told me
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | JonsoonRagingDragon5,hilltim1,LightningCape
Referrals | Ruger39
I hope you take my application into consideration :3 Have a Greatday,
Zsauer

Accepted! Please check your forum PM's and find us in game.

Perkec3233

Stone
IGN | Perkec323
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | +1 GMT
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | About 2 years
Previous Towns | Papadopatropolis, Drakenvale, Thunderbluff
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Papadopatropolis(got kicked cause of friend),Drakenvale(left to go in Thunderbluff),Thunderbluff(most retard town on HC)
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to PvP and help ppl lvl or anything they need
Why would Volantis want you | I am good PvPer and good builder
Tell us about yourself | I play minecraft for about 4 years and herocraft for about 2 years. As i already said i am good PvPer and builder
How did you hear about Volantis | In game chat, and forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon, hilltim, LightningCape
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Perkec323
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | +1 GMT
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | About 2 years
Previous Towns | Papadopatropolis, Drakenvale, Thunderbluff
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Papadopatropolis(got kicked cause of friend),Drakenvale(left to go in Thunderbluff),Thunderbluff(most retard town on HC)
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to PvP and help ppl lvl or anything they need
Why would Volantis want you | I am good PvPer and good builder
Tell us about yourself | I play minecraft for about 4 years and herocraft for about 2 years. As i already said i am good PvPer and builder
How did you hear about Volantis | In game chat, and forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon, hilltim, LightningCape
Referrals | None

Denied again at this time. I see you previously applied a few months back and got denied for spamming Jonsoon, you just did the same to me while I was reviewing apps. I do not feel you are the best fit for Volantis, best of luck to you.

IGN |OctaviusYoung
Age |13
Location and Time Zone |Medan,Indonesia & GMT 7+
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |a day
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |.....
Why do you want to join Volantis |Because it was a friendly,good,and cool town.
Why would Volantis want you |because i can help newbie at town :) (trust me)
Tell us about yourself |I am MarvinYoung cousin.We play minecraft together.
How did you hear about Volantis |I hear volantis from my cousin,of course MarvinYoung
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon,RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals |MarvinYoung

IGN | insanebadger
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | oregon PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 4+ months
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | To be part of a strong town.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a respectful person and I am decent at the game. Level 17 Ninja, Level 17 Farmer.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Michael. I'm a pretty big gamer.
How did you hear about Volantis | Recruitment chat spam.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | None

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |OctaviusYoung
Age |13
Location and Time Zone |Medan,Indonesia & GMT 7+
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |a day
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |.....
Why do you want to join Volantis |Because it was a friendly,good,and cool town.
Why would Volantis want you |because i can help newbie at town :) (trust me)
Tell us about yourself |I am MarvinYoung cousin.We play minecraft together.
How did you hear about Volantis |I hear volantis from my cousin,of course MarvinYoung
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon,RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals |MarvinYoung

Accepted because you are the cousin of MarvinYoung. In the future, instead of ignoring the note that you must be whitelisted for a month to apply, please talk to a manager in game.

IGN | insanebadger
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | oregon PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 4+ months
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | To be part of a strong town.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a respectful person and I am decent at the game. Level 17 Ninja, Level 17 Farmer.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Michael. I'm a pretty big gamer.
How did you hear about Volantis | Recruitment chat spam.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | None

Accepted.

Both check your inboxes.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | jazza411
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Australian (UTC+08:00)
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | over 2 years
Previous Towns | Prometheus, Mith, Amunet.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Prometheus I left because Mith was being built with a solid group of players, Mith because it was sold and Amunet because I am lonely.
Why do you want to join Volantis | As Volantis is the most active town on HC currently in my timezone and it seems to have a group of mature players who suits my playing style.
Why would Volantis want you | I bring experience and even though in previous maps I was labeled a 'town hopper' I have become very secure and loyal in towns, hardly leaving even when events aren't favorable. I am willing to throw myself at a collective goal and help out newer players level, mine, gather resources etc.
Tell us about yourself | I am a very active player and as above stated willing to do the 'team thing' whenever needed.
How did you hear about Volantis | WitchonaRampage and RagingDragon.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon, Hiltim and Jonsoon.
Referrals | Ragingdragon and WitchonaRampage.

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

IGN | tidalslimshady
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |Alberta, Mountain time
How long have you been whitelisted | about a year
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I had quit minecraft
Why do you want to join Volantis | it seems like one of the better towns in the forums
Why would Volantis want you | im a good pvper and i like to creatively build
Tell us about yourself | Well i am just starting to get back into minecraft and trying out this server again
How did you hear about Volantis | looked on forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | hilltim1, jonsoon, ragingdragon5 and lightningcape
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | tidalslimshady
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |Alberta, Mountain time
How long have you been whitelisted | about a year
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I had quit minecraft
Why do you want to join Volantis | it seems like one of the better towns in the forums
Why would Volantis want you | im a good pvper and i like to creatively build
Tell us about yourself | Well i am just starting to get back into minecraft and trying out this server again
How did you hear about Volantis | looked on forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | hilltim1, jonsoon, ragingdragon5 and lightningcape
Referrals |

Hey, welcome back! Get with us in game, check your PM's for more details.

xKingNeonx

Stone
IGN | xKingNeonx
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | East Coast, EST
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Was previously whitelisted for about 4-5 months, then quit for awhile and I am just now coming back.
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looking for an active adult town, that like to raid and have fun.
Why would Volantis want you | Great PVPer once I lvl a little. Like to build traps and secret rooms. I am going to be a big help :)
Tell us about yourself | Just a college student who likes to spend some spare time on MC slaying people, collecting resources, and building.
How did you hear about Volantis | A guide named WitchOnARampage told me about you guys.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape

Referrals | WitchOnARampage

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | xKingNeonx
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | East Coast, EST
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Was previously whitelisted for about 4-5 months, then quit for awhile and I am just now coming back.
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looking for an active adult town, that like to raid and have fun.
Why would Volantis want you | Great PVPer once I lvl a little. Like to build traps and secret rooms. I am going to be a big help :)
Tell us about yourself | Just a college student who likes to spend some spare time on MC slaying people, collecting resources, and building.
How did you hear about Volantis | A guide named WitchOnARampage told me about you guys.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals | WitchOnARampage

GN | Gangsta_Kl3n
Age | 6
Location and Time Zone | Canada : EST
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Since June 2013
Previous Towns | Jericho
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I quit
Why do you want to join Volantis | cause im good
Why would Volantis want you | cause im good
Tell us about yourself | Im pretty good
How did you hear about Volantis | The forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |
Mayor | Jonsoon, and me...

Referrals | epic_samuri, ShizzDawgg, werwew19, monkeyfatzer, Da_Burg, and myself

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
GN | Gangsta_Kl3n
Age | 6
Location and Time Zone | Canada : EST
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Since June 2013
Previous Towns | Jericho
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I quit
Why do you want to join Volantis | cause im good
Why would Volantis want you | cause im good
Tell us about yourself | Im pretty good
How did you hear about Volantis | The forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |
Mayor | Jonsoon, and me...

Referrals | epic_samuri, ShizzDawgg, werwew19, monkeyfatzer, Da_Burg, and myself

Denied. You can try again with a more serious app if you want.