• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Application
IGN | lance77am
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | California, USA | PST
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/lance77ams-whitelist.50602/#post-398616
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well, for one I'm a semi-new player who is looking for a community to join. I typically love being in groups of people, it makes everything more enjoyable.
Why would Volantis want you | I am usually a friendly person, and I can work hard for Volantis. (Other detailed in about myself)
Tell us about yourself |Well... I have been waiting for a very long time to join the server, as indicated by my whitelist application. I'm usually a friendly person, and I think community and teamwork are both very important. I consider myself a decent builder, and fairly good at both PVP and PVE. I sometimes lack dedication to certain things, but I've been waiting /three years/ for this server. I hope to see myself getting somewhere in Volantis.
How did you hear about Volantis | hilltim1 Was helpful in the recruitment channel.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | hilltim1
Hope to get accepted here, thank you for your time.

Accepted! Thanks for taking the time to apply. Check your forum messages and get with us in game. Unfortunately, there is currently a bug in game with towns so we will be unable to add you until it is fixed but should be soon.

Sorry for the inactivity ya'll. I've recently been purposely staying away from herocraft since It had become an addiction - and it seems to be working so far. I haven't really had the time even to come on and play or pay taxes since I donated all my money and belongings to the tb ages ago.

Not sure when, if ever, I'm coming back.

Not a problem, do what you have to do - Life > HC. Come back to us if/when you can or are able.

PJPositive

Wood
IGN | PJPositive
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Perth & AWST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 weeks
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | The first attempt was a fail cause i was knew to the forums but the second attempt was proper. VVVV Link VVVV
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37280#entry29582338

Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'd like to join Volantis because I want to know what it is like to be in a HC town. I reckon Volantis is a really good town to join because the people who own or help the town are dedicated to make it better.
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis will want me because I do alot of pvping and I am improving, I have played a minecraft mini game alot which supports teamwork, when I join a town I never abuse and I enjoy contributing to towns.
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy minecraft pvping with my friend IGN:rjk699, I played minecraft and modpacks for 2 years, now I was introduced to HeroCraft and I'm liking the server. I reckon it's a very unique server that would be enjoyed by many.
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about it on the Recruitment channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there's 5) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.

Referrals | One of your town members who lives in Australia

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | PJPositive
Age | 14
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 weeks
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | The first attempt was a fail cause i was knew to the forums but the second attempt was proper. VVVV Link VVVV
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37280#entry29582338
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'd like to join Volantis because I want to know what it is like to be in a HC town. I reckon Volantis is a really good town to join because the people who own or help the town are dedicated to make it better.
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis will want me because I do alot of pvping and I am improving, I have played a minecraft mini game alot which supports teamwork, when I join a town I never abuse and I enjoy contributing to towns.
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy minecraft pvping with my friend IGN:rjk699, I played minecraft and modpacks for 2 years, now I was introduced to HeroCraft and I'm liking the server. I reckon it's a very unique server that would be enjoyed by many.
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about it on the Recruitment channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there's 5) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.
Referrals | One of your town members who lives in Australia

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

Savhage

Wood
IGN | Savhage
Age | 45
Location and Time Zone | Tacoma, WA PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2-3 months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Sparta (gone)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Town was deregionalized due to lack of membership
Why do you want to join Volantis | Want stable established town
Why would Volantis want you | Will do what is needed to support the town.
Tell us about yourself | Married 20 yrs, 6yr old son, database admin,
How did you hear about Volantis | In game and on forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Mayor | Jonsoon

Referrals | Don't know anyone currently in Volantis

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Savhage
Age | 45
Location and Time Zone | Tacoma, WA PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2-3 months
Previous Towns | Sparta (gone)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Town was deregionalized due to lack of membership
Why do you want to join Volantis | Want stable established town
Why would Volantis want you | Will do what is needed to support the town.
Tell us about yourself | Married 20 yrs, 6yr old son, database admin,
How did you hear about Volantis | In game and on forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals | Don't know anyone currently in Volantis

Accepted! Check your PM's and get with us in game, thanks for applying.

noslon

Glowing Redstone
IGN | Noslon
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Eastern Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years
Previous Towns |Eclipse
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Everyone left the server.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to be secure and my friend powerstar010 told me that its a good community, I want to have fun playing with other people.
Why would Volantis want you | Because I'm a good builder and miner and enchanter, I'm also a wizard.
Tell us about yourself | I love the aspect pve of the game and mining, I also like to build.
How did you hear about Volantis | Powerstar010
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, LightningCape, hilltim1
Referrals |Powerstar010

Last edited:

vilchisss

Dirt
IGN | Vilchisss
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | Argentina,Buenos Aires / GMT - 3
How long have you been whitelisted |
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because i want to improve my character with the company of experienced people.
Why would Volantis want you | I like team work, and as a healer, i would love to protect the people from the town in case of attacks.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a normal guy that loves to play Minecraft, especially with friends.
How did you hear about Volantis | Noslon told me.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 hilltim1 LightningCape
Referrals | powerstar010

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Noslon
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Eastern Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years
Previous Towns |Eclipse
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Everyone left the server.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to be secure and my friend powerstar010 told me that its a good community, I want to have fun playing with other people.
Why would Volantis want you | Because I'm a good builder and miner and enchanter, I'm also a wizard.
Tell us about yourself | I love the aspect pve of the game and mining, I also like to build.
How did you hear about Volantis | Powerstar010
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, LightningCape, hilltim1
Referrals |Powerstar010
IGN | Vilchisss
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | Argentina,Buenos Aires / GMT - 3
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because i want to improve my character with the company of experienced people.
Why would Volantis want you | I like team work, and as a healer, i would love to protect the people from the town in case of attacks.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a normal guy that loves to play Minecraft, especially with friends.
How did you hear about Volantis | Noslon told me.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 hilltim1 LightningCape
Referrals | powerstar010
Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

rjk699

Dirt
IGN | rjk699
Age | 14
How long have you been whitelisted | Just today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | VVVV Link VVVV

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37340#entry29747122
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because i believe that volantis is a town that strives to be the best it can be, i would also like to find out what being in a HC town.
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis will want me because i am a hardworking person who will do whatever i can to help. I also have played mod packs and do a lot of pvp. I believe i am improving. I enjoy making a large contribution to towns (On other servers) and i hope that i can contribute to this town. I have never greifed or abused anything so i am trustworthy.
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy minecraft pvping with my friend IGN: PJPositive. I have played minecraft for many years and i have played may mod packs and minigames. I have also played quite a few servers which have city/towns and i have really enjoyed contributing to them. I believe that HC is a server that i really enjoy and will be playing for a very long time.
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard of Volantis from my friend PJPositive.
Referrals | PJPositive

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | rjk699
Age | 14
How long have you been whitelisted | Just today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | VVVV Link VVVV

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37340#entry29747122
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because i believe that volantis is a town that strives to be the best it can be, i would also like to find out what being in a HC town.
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis will want me because i am a hardworking person who will do whatever i can to help. I also have played mod packs and do a lot of pvp. I believe i am improving. I enjoy making a large contribution to towns (On other servers) and i hope that i can contribute to this town. I have never greifed or abused anything so i am trustworthy.
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy minecraft pvping with my friend IGN:pJPositive. I have played minecraft for many years and i have played may mod packs and minigames. I have also played quite a few servers which have city/towns and i have really enjoyed contributing to them. I believe that HC is a server that i really enjoy and will be playing for a very long time.
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard of Volantis from my friend PJPositive.
Referrals | PJPositive

Please use the right application.

rjk699

Dirt
Use the app from the first thread.

This app?
IGN |
Age |

Location and Time Zone |
Previous Towns |