• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
So…I just sold my shards that were 200s worth..Then pretty much just wasted most of it..
Accidentally rented a TD shop, then accidentally extended the rent time of that same TD shop :( I hope I get a refund..

tenminer117

Stone
IGN | tenminer117
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | texas, central
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply: just under a year
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Frosbakken? sorta? was no physical town with protection
Why did you leave (if applicable) | because i want a protected area
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want a protected area, a group of potential friends, and a place to build.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm an engineer(lvl 44 right now) so i can build redstone stuff for city, and to be paladin, so can help fight
Tell us about yourself | ? I like mining, find it very relaxing. I am intrigued by redstone, hope to do some stuff with that(besides copying others' cool designs).
How did you hear about Volantis | "yeelowsnow"
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | yeelowsnow

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Dsawemd
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | USA, Eastern (EST)
How long have you been whitelisted | Since June 2011
Previous Towns | Rapture, Legacy, Braavos, D101, Zeal
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Greener pastures, and an admiration for the progress of the 1st Haven City.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have served under Jonsoon before, and know that in addition to all the excellent fun stuff of being Mayor he is also really good at managing a structured community, which is definitely what I am looking for after the collapse of my previous alliance, I hate changing towns in a map.
Why would Volantis want you | I have mastered several classes (Ranger Cleric Beguiler Smith - Currently Farmer and leveling Pyromancer), and am an active friendly player.
Tell us about yourself | Hc.to/face has me, I'm gorgeous. Working on a Political Science degree.I play ultimate and I can surf and I like board games. I am on Balance, and have been a successful Guide during one of my previous maps.
How did you hear about Volantis | Some guy kept spamming trade chat with it.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Didn't get a refund unfortunately but I'm not too upset about it anymore since I got to lvl with 3 1000% exp boosts today. Went from lvl 30 to 59 Druid

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | tenminer117
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | texas, central
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply: just under a year
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Frosbakken? sorta? was no physical town with protection
Why did you leave (if applicable) | because i want a protected area
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want a protected area, a group of potential friends, and a place to build.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm an engineer(lvl 44 right now) so i can build redstone stuff for city, and to be paladin, so can help fight
Tell us about yourself | ? I like mining, find it very relaxing. I am intrigued by redstone, hope to do some stuff with that(besides copying others' cool designs).
How did you hear about Volantis | "yeelowsnow"
Referrals | yeelowsnow
Didn't get a refund unfortunately but I'm not too upset about it anymore since I got to lvl with 3 1000% exp boosts today. Went from lvl 30 to 59 Druid

IGN | Dsawemd
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | USA, Eastern (EST)
How long have you been whitelisted | Since June 2011
Previous Towns | Rapture, Legacy, Braavos, D101, Zeal
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Greener pastures, and an admiration for the progress of the 1st Haven City.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have served under Jonsoon before, and know that in addition to all the excellent fun stuff of being Mayor he is also really good at managing a structured community, which is definitely what I am looking for after the collapse of my previous alliance, I hate changing towns in a map.
Why would Volantis want you | I have mastered several classes (Ranger Cleric Beguiler Smith - Currently Farmer and leveling Pyromancer), and am an active friendly player.
Tell us about yourself | Hc.to/face has me, I'm gorgeous. Working on a Political Science degree.I play ultimate and I can surf and I like board games. I am on Balance, and have been a successful Guide during one of my previous maps.
How did you hear about Volantis | Some guy kept spamming trade chat with it.

Acceptedd! Welcome to Volantis, please check your PM's and find us in game to get setup!

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN | huntmoak
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Alabama Cental USA
How long have you been whitelisted | A little over a year
Previous Towns | (Oooak!)enshire, Wyntervale, Ambercove, Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Towns died
Why do you want to join Volantis | Rapture is dead, I'm lonely, and I think I might know a few people here.
Why would Volantis want you | Um, I'm master miner so, I dig stuff fast. And I have tnt, I'm not really a good builder or pvper. But I try to anyways. I'm pretty skilless.
Tell us about yourself | I like digging stuff, and I have a bit of a healing fetish.
How did you hear about Volantis | This is a pretty big and prestigious town. Kinda hard not to.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, LightnningCape, hilltim1, RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | huntmoak
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Alabama Cental USA
How long have you been whitelisted | A little over a year
Previous Towns | (Oooak!)enshire, Wyntervale, Ambercove, Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Towns died
Why do you want to join Volantis | Rapture is dead, I'm lonely, and I think I might know a few people here.
Why would Volantis want you |
Um, I'm master miner so, I dig stuff fast. And I have tnt, I'm not really a good builder or pvper. But I try to anyways. I'm pretty skilless.
Tell us about yourself | I like digging stuff, and I have a bit of a healing fetish.
How did you hear about Volantis | This is a pretty big and prestigious town. Kinda hard not to.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |
Jonsoon, LightnningCape, hilltim1, RagingDragon5

Before I make a decision, It seems some people disagree with this app. I'm getting more information before I either accept/deny.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Woo, with the event and the boosts today, I got: Lvl 59 to 65 Druid….Lvl 1 Necro to 65….and Lvl 1 Shaman to 26

Coxter

Coal
IGN | Coxter
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Ummm, not sure.
How long have you been whitelisted | Yes
Previous Towns | Papadopatropalos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Some nigga stole some shit.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Gangsta said this was a great town.
Why would Volantis want you | I trained with like c12 and shit so i guess im good at pvp or somthing.
Tell us about yourself | Im white.
How did you hear about Volantis | Gangsta
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) Jonsoon RagingDragon5 hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | Gangsta_K13n

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Coxter
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Ummm, not sure.
How long have you been whitelisted | Yes
Previous Towns | Papadopatropalos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Some nigga stole some shit.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Gangsta said this was a great town.
Why would Volantis want you | I trained with like c12 and shit so i guess im good at pvp or somthing.
Tell us about yourself | Im white.
How did you hear about Volantis | Gangsta
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) Jonsoon RagingDragon5 hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | Gangsta_K13n
Denied.