• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [38] [Neutral] - NEO

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Capital] Newerth [37]

friendly citizen audit

mgy207 - inactive
expiredjello - inactive
imyunan - inactive
FarCrusader - inactive
xgridx - inactive
yanar05 - inactive
Chaz8591 - inactive
DarkFellow - inactive
shane3x - inactive

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital] Newerth [34]

Feel free to knock mine down if you haven't already.

P.S. There are Diamonds and gold in the basement, If they are still there, first come first serve.

Shenorai

Banned

It doesn't really help that the foundations that are under quite a few buildings - especially on the outskirts - are hollow, but the only walls I see in town were around the first or second ring. People can very easily go under our outskirt homes and lie in wait until an unwitting citizen wanders by. We have people building plots on what should be where our new city walls are. There is a complete lack of security to the point where I can't even build safely without worrying about my own resources being jacked while I'm building.

Should we ask them to move to plots that are further into rings? Considering that we've been raided several times now, I think the answer is 'YES'. Hell, between Newerth and Underdeep, it's safe to walk up until that bridge barely past my house. Then it turns into PVP areas.

I know you don't like "drama", as you put it. But it's just going to keep coming whether we welcome it or not. Think of it as dealing with a pack of wild dogs: Until you put up a decent fence to keep them out, they'll just keep hounding in to steal what food you have laid out on the table. You want to keep raiders out? We need a defensive wall, whether you like it or not.

Although I respect that the city is yours, I also look around and see a complete lack of security. The mountains, the outskirts, the shorelines, the hills...all of them with possible ways to get in univited. There were even still chests of some people who ought to have been LWC'd last Tuesday. Before the limitations were placed on LWC's just a few days ago.

City of Aesthetics? Sure. But I can't even go out and collect so much as wool to dye my dragon without having to constantly look over my shoulder IN TOWN to see if kids are running around and snatching up whatever lies on the ground (which is pretty much why we lost a lava bucket in last night's raid).

If you want to keep pretending this is going to go away eventually, fine. But I'm telling you, we need to step up our defenses first. I hate playing with these children just as much as you do, but until we can shut them out, what choice do we have?

Once I figure out how to fix my Minecraft, I'll get back online and get to work on walls and fixing any other security breaches. Aesthetics will have to come later. For now, we need protection and to ensure that our citizens can build safely without having to deal with having their materials stolen. This Bloodline bullshit has gone on far enough.

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4

Before I discuss any further, remember that the people who could be blamed most for the entire bloodline ordeal are kaos, gta, and you. Players who enjoy mostly such a PvP aspect are bound to be vindictive. After insulting them and making mordant, snide comments about them, they're obviously going to be pissed and are going to come back to this city. The bloodline bullshit isn't my fault AT ALL; I'm being dragged into it during a time when I have a shitload of stuff going on in real life.

That being said, don't think I'm mad and that I'm blaming you three for the bloodline ordeal. I don't mind it at all, I've made a good 2000c profit from them and its funny watching gta raid their base.

Walls wouldn't solve anything. The Newerth region protects everything inside the city that needs to be protected. It would still be dangerous to go outside of the city and collect resources. If the walls went way outside of the city rings to protect more land, we wouldn't be legally allowed to region them, and they'd be easily breach-able. All of the chests, unless they're hidden or if I've missed them, are protected as well.

Unless I'm missing something, I don't seem to see what problems of securities exist. How can people's shit be stolen if the chests are LWC'd? And if they're not LWC'd then ask any of the nobles or me to LWC it. People can't get killed when they're building in the city, it's regioned off with PvP turned off. As for getting killed outside of the city limits, that's an inescapable problem and the only option is to confront them and fight back.

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4

We don't need to prevent others from entering the city in order to defend raids. Making things harder for enemies also makes it harder to us and for people who just want to visit and have no evil intentions. We simply need to lock every chest so that nothing can be stolen.

Those chests you claim were looted were by me. I took the shit out of a bunch of chests from inactive citizens. I then didn't bother LWCing them because they were empty anyways and their owners were inactive.

Also, erratic protection is not a bad thing. I don't care if you aren't able to defend my house, everything in my house is protected.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

@kaos: Kain has said if someone refuses to leave, lava them, trap them and then lava them, turn pvp on and kill them, or do whatever you like.

J

jorict

Not trying to troll, but I heard directly from TOP officials that you were not in TOP because you declined the agreement.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6

Gratz on kingdom and glad I could help you guys, although not as much as I had wanted too! (wished you guys didnt have the money and waited till monday :p that way I could have helped more xD)

Can't wait to see the pylon designs!

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Capital] Newerth [42]

Citizen Audit
expiredjello - inactive
imyunan - inactive
xgridx - inactive
orryman - inactive
Yoshioz - inactive
Bluepoo - inactive
liquidpcp - inactive
skyman4321 - inactive
zO_Ombie - spelling and inactive
Cheesechomper- inactive

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

lsiss1 is shown in both Newerth and Underdeep
Myolor is shown in both Newerth and Underdeep

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7

He was on a few days ago and he didnt mention anything about leaving Underdeep, so Im assuming he is still a cit.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
RE: [Capital] Newerth [39]

Add members

MrCruches
Mintyfloss
hawaianguy1189
Alente
ArtursG
Enzimy
one other that i cant recall his name

Apherdite

Queen Bee
RE: [Capital] Newerth [39]

Citizen Audit:
mechadax - inactive
Mattalor - inactive
BettiePage - inactive
CaptainNinja - inactive
Netrom757 - inactive
jackatk2 - inactive

Newerth has 33 active citizens. Great job guys. :)

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4

Not imyunan's not captainninja's. Imyunan still plays at late hours sometimes and captinninja's house looks pretty good.

and i think zombie may be active again. I saw him on last weekend. But if he's not then yeah.