• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [38] [Neutral] - NEO

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4
[size=x-large]Announcements:[/size]

Notice: All Newerth Citizens of Citizens of NEO please go to "User CP" at the top right, click "Group Memberships" at the left hand side drop down menu, and apply for the NEO kingdom group.

KINGDOM!

Congratulations to Symbolite and BlackLabelBobbie to becoming official DH Architects! Also, congratulations to gtastuntdude to becoming and official DHX Banker!

Capital!

Congratulations to imperialbob for becoming an official DH Architect.

Has officially upgraded to City! Also, welcome mod Nuin to Newerth

Congratulations to Xanipher for becoming an official DHX banker!

Congratulations to bearcat99 for becoming an official DH architect!

The City of Newerth

We here at Newerth enjoy the simple art of creation and pride ourselves in the aesthetic value of our works. Home of some of the most respecting and longstanding players on the server, Newerth is a city of pristine sanctuary where gifted architects and visionaries can lose themselves in surroundings of creative progress.

[size=x-small]In a primal and violent time eons from now, nomadic humans roamed the earth in a never ending struggle to survive. The beasts and creatures suffered mightily at the cruel hand of man as the land was stripped clean by human scavengers and natural resources were consumed with abandon. It was a time of hunger, disease, and death for mankind as science and other knowledge remained untapped ancient secrets. Humanity was fragmented into isolated tribes led by vicious and petty war chiefs.

This was also a time of evolution and growth for the creatures of the world. They developed an intelligence equal to that of humankind and formed communities and packs in a new social order. Continuously subjected to humanity's cruelties and deprivations, a deep-seated hatred of humanity was forever instilled within them.

Life on our planet, now known as Newerth , became a daily struggle between man and beast for the basic natural resources that nurtured life for them both. Ongoing skirmishes over food, precious metals and even simple building blocks of stone escalated to the point that both sides became threatened with extinction. Humanity's isolated tribes, at times united under various war chiefs, remained so fragmented that their very existence was in question. The beasts and creatures also failed to unite in a common cause and continued to fight for their lives individually.

Out of this chaos arose a warrior of unmatched ability and leadership. His name was Jaraziah Grimm, son of the legendary brutal warlord, Harrin Grimm. Following the mysterious disappearance of his father, Jaraziah boldly reorganized the remaining nomadic tribes under a single banner called the Legion of Man. He created the Protocols of Grimm, laws which proclaimed man superior to the beasts and creatures of the world. He excelled in his new role as a leader and human commander. Under his banner and the Protocols of Grimm, he created a revolution of thought as well as military power. Through his influence, the human clans embraced common goals, such as the development of scientific knowledge and rekindling the lost art of warfare to regain their rightful place of dominance in Newerth.

During this time, the Legion of Man discovered ancient secrets of science and war and quickly applied them to engineering weapons of warfare. Long forgotten knowledge of chemistry, electricity and magnetism resurfaced and ushered in a whole new understanding of science. Jaraziah's leadership, coupled with scientific advances, began an era of unprecedented success for the Legion of Man against the beast race. Victory followed victory as the Legion's influence was expanded dramatically. The Legion of Man's future as the dominant power on Newerth seemed assured.

[/size]

Mayor: s3nse
Second in Command(s): IKaosI
Nobles: Xanipher, bearcat99, imperialbob, Shenorai, Emphatik

Position: Head towards the coordinates: (x: 540, y: 64, z: -760)

Town Chat Channel: "nw"

Recruitment and Plot System:

CURRENTLY NOT RECRUITING. Our sister cities, Underdeep and Tarantia, however, are.

Projects:
  • City Walls - Complete
  • City Bank - Complete
  • Commons Plots - Complete
  • Seaside Plots - Complete
  • Mountain Plots - Complete
  • Noble Plots - Complete
  • The Arena - Complete
  • Arena Plots - Complete
  • Public Farms - Complete
  • City Hall - 95%
  • Newerth Memorial park - Complete
  • Newerth Highway - Complete
  • Outskirt Plots - Complete
  • Newerth Water Gardens - Complete
  • Subway Station - Complete
  • Garden of Grimm - Delayed Construction
  • The Community Tower - Complete
  • Luxury Plots (Behind bank + city hall) - Complete
  • Newerth Underdeep - Complete
  • Newerth Underdeep Dome - Complete
  • Mob Grinding Tower - Complete
  • Gir - Complete
  • Grinder Plots - Complete
  • Hill Plots - Complete

Protocols of Grimm:
  • Follow all standard rules of the Herocraft server
  • Listen to the mayors of Newerth at all times
  • There are no vertical restrictions when building (you can go however high or low as you want). However, horizontally, do not build outside your plot limits.
  • Do not steal/grief/attack other citizens of Newerth and of any future kingdoms it may belong to
  • Use the public mine, do not create random mines around the city.
  • If you are mining, do NOT mine above the coordinate y: 18. This is to ensure that people have plenty of room to build underneath their plots without running into a mine.
  • Type "/citizen townmessage" every time you log on in order to be updated on town information
  • s3nse and emphatik have final say on anything in regards to city architecture and design. Then bearcat99, and then xanipher and imperialbob. This refers to citizen plots as well. All of these players have the right to tear down another player's creation if they deem it aesthetically unfit. The plot and the materials will still remain in the player's posession.

Achievements

-Fifth town on server (N/A)
-Fourth City on Server (1/22/11)
-Fifth Capital on Server (2/03/11)

[size=x-large]The Citizens of Newerth: (37 signatures)[/size]

s3nse - Mayor / Bank Owner / Founder
EmphatiK - Noble/ Bank Teller / Founder
Xanipher - Noble/Founder
bearcat99 - Architect / Bank Teller / Founder / Noble
imperialbob - Noble/Founder/Architect
Shenorai - Noble/Architect
victim130
Chaz8591
papapala
imyunan
expiredjello
IkaosI - Noble/ SIC
Poomer
TunaFB
DThielke
subbob
Saiked
Madlord
ozatomic
xatt14
Silverstray
manfred2012
army_of_spork
Alente
MintyFloss
MrCrutches
hawainguy1189
ArtursG
z:confused:mbie
Enzimy
Deksters
Mattripp
Cheesechomper
bluejack
Koogooshii
Shaofun
HoneyDewper

[size=large]The Graveyard: [/size]
The notable citizens of Newerth who have become inactive of have quit

Nuin

[size=x-large]The Heroes of Newerth:[/size]

[size=x-small]This is a place to mention and honor the notable members of Newerth. These are players who have truly impacted the city to make it what it is today.
[/size]

[size=medium]Xanipher[/size] - [size=small]
Codename: Ophelia
Specialties: Terraforming, Recruitment, Leadership
History:
Contributions: Integrated into our city from the near-beginning Newerth definitely wouldn't be the same without her. Her contributions include her beautiful creations and extensive terraforming. As an official DHX Banker, Xanipher has not only brought fame to the city but has also contributed large portions of the city funds. [/size]

[size=medium]Bearcat99 [/size]-[size=small]
Codename: Keeper of the Forest
Specialties: Large structures and innovative designs, Naturalistic Creations
Contributions:Has been with us since before the very beginning. As an official DH architect, he has helped shape Newerth into the picturesque city it is today with his magnificent creations.[/size]

[size=medium]Imperialbob [/size]-
Codename:
Specialties:
History:
Contributions:[size=small]Has also been with us since before the very beginning. One of the best architects in the city, imperialbob stands out with his innovative designs and dazzling structures.[/size]

[size=medium]imYunan [/size]- [size=small]Although he is currently somewhat inactive, imYunan played a crucial role in the original establishment of Newerth. [/size]

[size=medium]Shenorai[/size]-
Codename:
Specialties: Statues, Natural Creations
History:
Contributions:

[size=medium]IKaosI [/size]-
Codename: The Torturer
Specialties: Interior Design, PvP
History:
Contributions:

[size=medium]Symbolite [/size]-
Codename:
Specialties: Domes
History:
[size=small] Also one of our more active members that has shown his architectural prowess and is playing a crucial role in the creation of the Newerth Underdeep. Symbolite now presides as SIC of the Underdeep Project. [/size]

gtastuntdude - [size=small]Although new, gtastuntdude has already proved his potential with his easygoing personality, activity, and ability to build. gtastuntdude is now running the Newerth Underdeep project. [/size]

BlackLabelBobbie - [size=small]Loading...[/size]

Screenshots:

Since only 10 pictures are allowed to be posted, additional screenshots can be found by clicking >>here<<.

s3nse Manor, Public Community Skyscraper

java2011-01-2821-36-15-22.jpg

Newerth City Hall

java2011-01-2823-58-15-50.jpg

City Bank

java2011-01-2821-37-09-62.jpg

Imperialbob's House

java2011-01-2823-59-05-00.jpg

EmphatiK's House

java2011-01-2823-58-57-01.jpg

Newerth Royale: Bearcat99's Palace and Xanipher and Bob's Castle(the inside of the castles are amazing, check them out for yourselves)

java2011-01-2901-23-28-38.jpg

java2011-01-2901-22-36-00.jpg

Minecraft

Shenorai's Guild, Bird Statue, Citadel in Background

java2011-01-2821-41-50-80.jpg

Newerth Memorial Park, Location of Herogate

java2011-01-2821-36-32-07.jpg

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
RE: The City of Newerth

Shen should make the flag once the dyes comes out.

Arngrim

Legacy Supporter 3

Hoping i wasnt one of those 5 people that got kicked out dueto inactivaty.. but for the last 2-3 days ive been unable to log into the server and its really a bummer :( i had a house started and i owe the town 50c still.. i dont know if its on my side why i cant connect as ive gotten little help :( or if its the server or even MC.net... replys are super welcome

Mc.net has been migrating over to a new server due to an overload the past few days. I know it took me several tries of "timing out" in order to finally connect. Or another problem could be you are playing the updated version of minecraft, you need to downgrade to the veraion before the update in order to log into the real server, port 1284. Mc.net has fully migrated over just recently so if that was the problem, it should work now. And as for the kicked out part, if you were ill get it fixed.

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7

Whoa, kind of an interesting surprise that I'm on the heroes list.....But now this Underdeep project feels a little more pressured ._.

Nicoli20

Iron

Now that I've fed most of my lag to the creepers, I can finally enjoy exploring what my new home has to offer *continues to dump lag into the creepers' den :icon_twisted:*.

...Just as soon as Kain gets the server back online...

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

Just wanted to say... Newerth, best city ever!

Also Sense check your heroes of Newerth section for Shenorai/IKaosI, in the description you said my name instead of Shen's

Another Project to add to list in addition to "Newerth Underdeep" is "Newerth Underdeep Dome" which I just got started on tonight, so its like 1% done. I definitely consider a dome that will cover a whole city to be a project worthy of it's own recognition lol!!

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4

Alright haha

only 1%? uve been working on it for days =p

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

s3nse said:
Alright haha

only 1%? uve been working on it for days =p

hahah I know right. Well the last few days I was working out the dome size and building a 1/10 scale version. Yesterday actually made some headway into the real dome by opening up a new cave 12 blocks deep in the water that im now hollowing out. Figure Ill have to build it from the inside to reduce drowning chances!

EmphatiK

Legacy Supporter 4

Two new cities being formed for the Newerth Kingdom! Newerth Underdeep and the Citadel of Hathor are developing in extremely fast rates. Come visit us! We are still looking for members to create our new developing towns.

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4

I won't be very active on until lag and new plugins get sorted out. It's too aggravating to play. I'll log on every now and then to check up on things but I won't be actually playing.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

understandable, i was just on and could do almost nothing :/