• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [38] [Neutral] - NEO

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: The City of Newerth

LOL mike.

@ far

first of all its a girl. second, shes the DHX banker, not the town banker.

BlackLabelBobbie

Legacy Supporter 3

<Spoken in groggy voice>
Hey all, I'm just now logging off of an 8 hour straight build session -_- haha. I had my vitamins and nutrients in check though! with plenty of water and some bowls of maple oatmeal crisp mmmm :D. Anyways, the subject of my post. In honor of Newerth soon becoming a capital, I put all my effort into contributing a tower to the skyline. It's located on the outskirts near the arena and I think it broadens the overall vista of our city! I put in my best efforts to give it a modern look and to ensure it's not an eye sore :). Although I'll still be working on it, the majority of it is done, and I'll be adding a tree farm to the basement as well. The sphere at the top is temporarily made out of cobblestone so don't worry I intend on replacing it with better material ^_^. Anyways I'm off to bed! looking forward to being around when we finally become a kingdom! Night!

-BLB-

*Edit

After a quick glance at it from Xan's balcony (I hope that's ok that I went up their for a better view) I noticed that my tower somewhat resembles the Stanley Cup right now haha. I found that fitting seeing as I'm from northern Canada, and my tower is now the tallest structure in Northern Newerth :D. Haha anyways I'm out!

Attention architects and builders in general!

Im not sure if everyone has heard of this, but its called the "Minecraft Structure Planner" you basically make blueprints for your buildings, domes, bridges and what not. All the installation instructions and other information on the program is in this link:

Minecraft Structure Planner

Good luck!

Yeah pretty soon i'll be building a large fort somewhat close to newerth. It will be open to trading and healing exclusively for citizens of Newerths and close friends. I'll also live there.

Shenorai

Banned

We may have extra plots near the arena and the grinder, but where else do we have plots up for sale? There's room with the larger ring, we could even make more seaside plots if we wanted. What think?

subbob

Gold

Hello All. My first post on the forums here. Just found your city this evening after an introduction by Bearcat99.

Looking forward to learning more about Newerth.

Shenorai

Banned

Took over 7 hours, but my new manor's outline is complete.

...I just need to replace the blocks accordingly. At least we have that cactus farm, otherwise I wouldn't have the dye for the scales. :eek:

Shenorai

Banned
RE: [Capital] Newerth [41]

Once I get the stuff I want moved over, my old house will be up for sale! :eek:

Yes, the obsidian basement and the sheer drop into the mine lake would still be thrown in. Bit too much work to try and remove all of that and it'd be easy obsidian mining for whoever buys it up and wants to deal with it. (Not sure why, though...strong husk keeps wayward miners away...) I'll likely deconstruct everything from the ground floor up once I'm finished moving things.

10x10 plot, sure, but I'm not sure how much it should be priced for. But I know the coin would go straight to s3nse. I don't really want much, if any at all.

So...yeah!

serkharl

Glowing Redstone
RE: [Capital] Newerth [43]

Is there anything i have to do to become an official citizen of Newerth?

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4

I may not be very active for the next 3 days. Lots of shit to do, Minecraft is too distracting.

Take all matters to the nobles (Xanipher, bearcat99, IkaosI, imperialbob, Shenorai)

Shenorai

Banned

After I'm finished with the tree farm, I plan on applying for architect at last. :eek: So yeah. If you see me lingering around Newerth or Underdeep, I'm snagging screenshots.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

Bob's tower is beautiful and needs a screenshot here!

Shenorai

Banned
RE: [Capital] Newerth [35]

Your balls probably itch, too.

But on a lighter note, there is a new building under the Raven Statue's wing. Once it's finished, I hope for it to be a pub area for players heading for the forest.

I have also added a cobble path just for the hell of it. I may or may not cut a path through the woods. But if I do, it'll only be lit so far in. It's Shadow Forest, after all. There should be an exit toward old Cotswell/Kaos' castle.

Shenorai

Banned
RE: [Capital] Newerth [35]

The new pub - The Raven's Egg - is just outside of Shadow Forest, beneath the safety of the statue's wing.

...just for the hell of it, I'm also in the process of pitching a medical tent outside of the forest. XP Anyone who has white wool to spare (for I have run out for now...), don't hesitate to swap the dirt place-holding blocks for wool! The bottom is also going to be smoothstone.

Screenshots will come when they come.

As another note for those who missed it, there is now a lit gravel path through Shadow Forest. It's another way of getting over to where Cotswell was. Keep in mind, though, that mobs still wander onto the path. When traveling at night, be armed and aware. The forest is also a little larger.