• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Perticakes

Wood
In-game Name: Perticakes
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Being without a town and in want of community, contributing to and being part of Newerth holds a special appeal. It may indeed be some steps up from wandering the endless plains by my lonesome.
How did you hear about Newerth?: HolyRane invited me.
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of weeks.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai / Farmer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Gathering materials, building and otherwise assisting other players if I can be of use.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have it at present. Having a maximum bandwidth limit per month makes me favor the less Internet demanding text chat (that and being generally old school like that) but I am still willing to use teamspeak if that's required.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Perticakes
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Being without a town and in want of community, contributing to and being part of Newerth holds a special appeal. It may indeed be some steps up from wandering the endless plains by my lonesome.
How did you hear about Newerth?: HolyRane invited me.
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of weeks.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai / Farmer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Gathering materials, building and otherwise assisting other players if I can be of use.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have it at present. Having a maximum bandwidth limit per month makes me favor the less Internet demanding text chat (that and being generally old school like that) but I am still willing to use teamspeak if that's required.
Accepted, get with a Town Manager in game. Also, TS isn't required, but it is widely used by the server, as well as our town. Faster and more efficient way of communicating.

xxthirteen

Wood
In-game Name: xxthirteen​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for some companionship and while I've looked around the endless plains of empty houses on Bastion, I'm looking for a community that's really active and hopefully really fun to be in, and thus Newerth was my number one choice.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been researching my options for townships as soon as I got whitelisted.​
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of days, but that can change to be longer.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard / Enchanter​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I could be a good supporter slash worker slash just generally fun guy to be around (hopefully.) If not, I'm a pretty good helper at just about everything else.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.​

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: kreepercraft
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking to join a good in game community and I believe I'll fit right in here!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found it in the Township forums
How long have you been on the server?: Not quite a month.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard / Enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think of myself as being friendly, very easy going and I enjoy helping contribute to the town when physically able.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: xxthirteen​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for some companionship and while I've looked around the endless plains of empty houses on Bastion, I'm looking for a community that's really active and hopefully really fun to be in, and thus Newerth was my number one choice.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been researching my options for townships as soon as I got whitelisted.​
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of days, but that can change to be longer.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard / Enchanter​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I could be a good supporter slash worker slash just generally fun guy to be around (hopefully.) If not, I'm a pretty good helper at just about everything else.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.​
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: kreepercraft
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking to join a good in game community and I believe I'll fit right in here!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found it in the Township forums
How long have you been on the server?: Not quite a month.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard / Enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think of myself as being friendly, very easy going and I enjoy helping contribute to the town when physically able.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes.
Accepted, get with a Town Manager in game for channel information and town invite.

Citizenship Application
In-game Name: Ser_Minealot
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am a completely new player fresh from Greyson. I hate nothing more than having to play alone and so the idea of joining a town is quite appealing.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I hear about the town from HolyRane
How long have you been on the server?: about 11 hours to be precise
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai or Paladin, Blacksmith or Enchanter but since i am new to this my decision might change due to more and new information about the classes/professions
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am a dedicated player with great constructing skills, love for pvp/raiding and since i m currently working as au pair i have a great amount of spare time during the week since i cant do shit in the evening (pardon my language) which i can be put to use for mining, lvling and of course buidling
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Citizenship Application
In-game Name: Ser_Minealot
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am a completely new player fresh from Greyson. I hate nothing more than having to play alone and so the idea of joining a town is quite appealing.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I hear about the town from HolyRane
How long have you been on the server?: about 11 hours to be precise
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai or Paladin, Blacksmith or Enchanter but since i am new to this my decision might change due to more and new information about the classes/professions
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am a dedicated player with great constructing skills, love for pvp/raiding and since i m currently working as au pair i have a great amount of spare time during the week since i cant do shit in the evening (pardon my language) which i can be put to use for mining, lvling and of course buidling
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
Accepted!

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name:Cardboardking
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I think its the best town in herocraft.I love when players are active
How did you hear about Newerth?:Hydroking77 told me so i applied as fast as i can
How long have you been on the server?:for 3-5 months or more
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Samurai,Enchanter
Past towns?:Oakenshire
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I dont know everything you need
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Nope only skype,but i can get it :D

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:Cardboardking
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I think its the best town in herocraft.I love when players are active
How did you hear about Newerth?:Hydroking77 told me so i applied as fast as i can
How long have you been on the server?:for 3-5 months or more
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Samurai,Enchanter
Past towns?:Oakenshire
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I dont know everything you need
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Nope only skype,but i can get it :D
accepted! get with me in game for an inv

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
We should try to get our noobs more involved in Teamspeak. I understand that some people have troubles but for the ones who can communicate via voice need to take advantage of it because
A) Their questions will be answered faster
B) They will enjoy the people in the town more
C) They will have an overall easier time playing

When I was in Jericho I made teamspeak mandatory because I found that more noobs stayed in permanently if they used teamspeak. In fact, the only ones that we recruited that quit the server were ones who I didn't get a chance to help out and speak to due to location problems.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Hello everyone,
I would like to take the time to update the forum post again. I'll be reposting it soonish. In the meantime I have some more updates for ALL citizens to work on. Please donate directly to me, or Symbolite ingame.

Please do NOT put these items in the townbank, we have completed those upgrades!!

NEW KINGDOM GOALS:
  • BUILD THE REMAINING 25 PYLONS FOR KINGDOM!!
  • 30,000 Coins (for future capital taxes)
  • 10 endstone (not stacks!) (for kingdom tax)
  • 30 stacks of ice (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of obsidian (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of jungle logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of pine logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of oak logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of birch logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of stonebrick COMPLETED!
  • 50 stacks of pumpkin (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of wheat COMPLETED!
  • 50 stacks of grass(block) (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of cooked meat(any kind) (for kingdom tax)
Symbolite HolyRane Dielan9999 ironee212 Drastikos Trigeno savathaflava Sirdemonic3 victim130 gabizou TheMormon Dalkor sidesummy bluejack404 Hydroking77 uin153 archceaser Doogler DiiggDugg Sidgil EtKEnn
Bedwyr2112
@ everyone else!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Hello everyone,
I would like to take the time to update the forum post again. I'll be reposting it soonish. In the meantime I have some more updates for ALL citizens to work on. Please donate directly to me, or Symbolite ingame.

Please do NOT put these items in the townbank, we have completed those upgrades!!

NEW KINGDOM GOALS:
  • BUILD THE REMAINING 25 PYLONS FOR KINGDOM!!
  • 30,000 Coins (for future capital taxes)
  • 10 endstone (not stacks!) (for kingdom tax)
  • 30 stacks of ice (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of obsidian (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of jungle logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of pine logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of oak logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of birch logs (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of stonebrick COMPLETED!
  • 50 stacks of pumpkin (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of wheat COMPLETED!
  • 50 stacks of grass(block) (for kingdom tax)
  • 50 stacks of cooked meat(any kind) (for kingdom tax)

Symbolite HolyRane Dielan9999 ironee212 Drastikos Trigeno savathaflava Sirdemonic3 victim130 gabizou TheMormon Dalkor sidesummy bluejack404 Hydroking77 uin153 archceaser Doogler DiiggDugg Sidgil EtKEnn @ everyone else!
How to build pylons?

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
We should try to get our noobs more involved in Teamspeak. I understand that some people have troubles but for the ones who can communicate via voice need to take advantage of it because
A) Their questions will be answered faster
B) They will enjoy the people in the town more
C) They will have an overall easier time playing

When I was in Jericho I made teamspeak mandatory because I found that more noobs stayed in permanently if they used teamspeak. In fact, the only ones that we recruited that quit the server were ones who I didn't get a chance to help out and speak to due to location problems.
They always are hesitant and refuse... I try as hard as I can haha