• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: piffy22
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need an a safe town that has active members
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forum browsing
How long have you been on the server?: Not too long, about a week :<
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade/Ranger Smith/Miner
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: an active member, and a defender if enemies were to attack the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

In-game Name: hunterlion1
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join newerth because I am a good help and I will commit to whatever is needed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found about of Newerth from a player named PwnageDude10.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for two days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a ninja and a miner.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help others and advertise the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have Teamspeak 3 but I can get it if needed.

Accepted, find a town manager in-game for invite to town and other instructions.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Finally! I'll buy the biggest plot avaiable at once so that I can place down 30 chests and start moving my stuff. Help with moving my stuff would be appreciated.
That'll be one of the 18x18s. You've seen the plot layout so you can find one.

All townies interested in a plot should go claim one and I'll finalize prices tonight.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In light of fairness, it is in my royal right, and great pride, to decree the following orders;
  • We have a list of people that had plots before that need to take priority over the next week.
  • I believe we should offer them a "Medium" sized plot, if they want a largest one, they'll need to pay a minimum of 500c.
  • This can be done over time, I'd prefer a minimum of two payments of 250c up front and 250c due one week later.
  • We need to maintain activity -- so for the next ONE WEEK we will give all standing citizens on that list priority over others until then. At which point outstanding citizens waiting on plots will no longer hold a reservation. (I'm sorry! But, you need to play at least once a week (without prior notice of absence of leave) to be a part/considered 'active' of our kingdom!)
Recognition:

The people in this 'list' have:
already paid up to 1,000c for a plot or
have contributed above and beyond expectations and
were donated plots towards kingdom efforts by myself,

HOWEVER it should be noted that if you go inactive it doesn't mean we will hold your spot forever. Considering that we have over 200 citizens and of them, varying around 75-100 active, we cannot afford to maintain inactive plots at this time. If it were different this judgement would not even be considered. I appreciate all of the hard work and efforts being put into the kingdom. "Fallen Heroes" to our cause shall be remembered in heart and spirit, please remember it's all about fun and participation! :)
I think this is a full list of the active managers/veterans.. pass the word along.
uin153, Sirdemonic3, HolyRane, Dielan9999, Symbolite, Drastikos, victim130, ironee212, TheMormon, gabizou, sidesummy, Dalkor, Doogler, arcanegrove, savathaflava
Might've missed some peoples. Oh well!

In-game Name: Kalebtabacon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because im looking for a town and this one hits the spot
How did you hear about Newerth?: You...
How long have you been on the server?: 1 Week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a Healer i wana be cleric
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Amazing Building skils, redstone
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes

KingCrash

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name:MastaKillaGamers
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I would love to join so I can have a town to help me grow on this server
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was asking for a town to join in /ch re
How long have you been on the server?:1 week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am a warrior but I want to be a samurai when I advance I am a crafter but plan to become a smith
Past towns?:I have been in many towns but none from this server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I believe I am good at defence (pvp) building and gathering resources
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and Yes

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because im looking for a town and this one hits the spot
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a Healer i wana be cleric
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Amazing Building skils, redstone
Accepted! get with me or a manager in game for an invite

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:MastaKillaGamers
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I would love to join so I can have a town to help me grow on this server
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was asking for a town to join in /ch re
How long have you been on the server?:1 week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am a warrior but I want to be a samurai when I advance I am a crafter but plan to become a smith
Past towns?:I have been in many towns but none from this server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I believe I am good at defence (pvp) building and gathering resources
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and Yes
Accepted get with me or a manager for an invite

clanky6908

Dirt
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: clanky6908
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a large good guild to join this is the one I have found to be best suited for me.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From within the /ch re
How long have you been on the server?: Less than a month
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger Smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Helpful, friendly, easy going, nice guy, thats me.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: clanky6908
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a large good guild to join this is the one I have found to be best suited for me.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From within the /ch re
How long have you been on the server?: Less than a month
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger Smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Helpful, friendly, easy going, nice guy, thats me.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes.
Accepted! get with me or another manager in game for an invite

In-game Name: rainbow_biscuit.
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was previously in umbra but was kicked due to inactivity (On a holiday) and i think newerth can be a new start for me i do plan on staying.
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about newerth from my old friend dragonfeu.
How long have you been on the server: Almost two months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am currently a warrior/crafter and i plan to become a samurai.
Past towns?:Umbra.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I mine allot so i can definitely give allot of recourses and i have allot to offer in terms of pvp/pvp loot.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:i have teamspeak 3 and i will be able to use it in a week or so. :notch:

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Falker57
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I want to be amazing and LO sucks and I wanna go back to the good ol XD days :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well I have always knew about NW lol but HolyRan convicned me to join
How long have you been on the server?: more than a year
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My mastered/almost mastered specs: Paladin, DK, Sammy, Cleric, Disciple(almost), Dragoon(almost) Profession: Miner mastered I am a 21 merchant right now but dont plan to stay it.
Past towns?: Eclipse, Eclipse, Jericho, was part of Skyforge in DG.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Everything.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Of course who do you think I am?

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: rainbow_biscuit.
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was previously in umbra but was kicked due to inactivity (On a holiday) and i think newerth can be a new start for me i do plan on staying.
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard about newerth from my old friend dragonfeu.
How long have you been on the server: Almost two months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am currently a warrior/crafter and i plan to become a samurai.
Past towns?:Umbra.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I mine allot so i can definitely give allot of recourses and i have allot to offer in terms of pvp/pvp loot.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:i have teamspeak 3 and i will be able to use it in a week or so. :notch:
Accepted! Please get with a manager in game!

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Falker57
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I want to be amazing and LO sucks and I wanna go back to the good ol XD days :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well I have always knew about NW lol but HolyRan convicned me to join
How long have you been on the server?: more than a year
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My mastered/almost mastered specs: Paladin, DK, Sammy, Cleric, Disciple(almost), Dragoon(almost) Profession: Miner mastered I am a 21 merchant right now but dont plan to stay it.
Past towns?: Eclipse, Eclipse, Jericho, was part of Skyforge in DG.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Everything.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Of course who do you think I am?
Accepted, get with a manger in game pls bby

Sydoni

Dirt
In-game Name:sydoni
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:brother is in it. safety.
How did you hear about Newerth?:brother
How long have you been on the server?: a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:samurai. miner
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:mining .
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name:sydoni
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:brother is in it. safety.
How did you hear about Newerth?:brother
How long have you been on the server?: a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:samurai. miner
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:mining .
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no
Ah you were whitelisted by one of our guys :D Accepted, get with one of the Newerth managers to be invited to town!