• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Carter475
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends legion499 and Ntg_Elite are already members and I want to have some people i can trust to play with on the server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend legion499
How long have you been on the server?: two weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Dreadknight and am planning on becoming an engineer and miner, maxing engineer first.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am very skilled with redstone and I am decently skilled in pvp. I am a philosopher and when set upon a task can figure out the best way to accomplish it. I believe i can contribute to general town development and raiding.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have teamspeak 3 and am able to use it. I have a microphone and headset.
Accepted :) get with me or another manager in game for an invite to the town

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game Name: EtKEnn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a place to live
How did you hear about Newerth?: Oh I dunno, was just browsing the forums today and I found this township called Newerth :p
How long have you been on the server?: Since the creation of Camelot in October 2011.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/Samurai - Crafter (60/58 - 18)
Past towns?: Camelot, Canterlot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I dunno, br0ny stuff or maybe some bad jokes?
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, but my english sucks so I don't really speak to people.
Bump!

My stuff is ready to move, and it seems like I've gotten everyone but xexo's approval yet. xexorian

In-game Name: zZInsaneR3MIXZz
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i wish to protect the citizens of newerth and help out alot
How did you hear about Newerth?: i found your recruitment app and it seemed fun to join :)
How long have you been on the server?: i have been on it for 3 days but i am still good
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a warrior and i am a crafter but when i master crafter i will become a scribe(the writing person in the greek days :D)
Past towns?: this will be my first town
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:half of my share so if i find 30 iron i will give 15 to the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i do have teamspeak but most of the time i cant use it

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: zZInsaneR3MIXZz
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i wish to protect the citizens of newerth and help out alot
How did you hear about Newerth?: i found your recruitment app and it seemed fun to join :)
How long have you been on the server?: i have been on it for 3 days but i am still good
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a warrior and i am a crafter but when i master crafter i will become a scribe(the writing person in the greek days :D)
Past towns?: this will be my first town
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:half of my share so if i find 30 iron i will give 15 to the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i do have teamspeak but most of the time i cant use it
Accepted, see a Town Manager in game for getting set up. Also, as far as contributing to the town, don't feel like you have to do it as you said it - But rather, as a person, what can you contribute to the community. Of course, helping with construction and material gathering is also needed in our go for Capitol and Kingdom. ;)

Also!
Things have been going well in developing the Overcity more. Last night Dielan, Ironee, sirdemonic, gabizou, Symbolite, Hydroking, myslef, and 1-2 other noobs in the town I can't remember the names of got pretty much all of the roads within City region lain down! Took a good 4-6 hours with the digging, building, and clearing shrubbery, but all well worth it! We have plans, and it will look amazing. <3

Bump!

My stuff is ready to move, and it seems like I've gotten everyone but xexo's approval yet. xexorian
As co-Mayor, Symbolite should also be able to do this. I know we have no problem with him, but for the sake of being official. :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:ZiTrOzZx
Why do you wish to join newerth?:What to join a town with my friends
How did you hear about newerth?:I saw the town on a YouTube video
How long have you been on the server?:Feb 15, 2013
What class and profession are you or plan or plan to become: I am a master rogue going to runeblade, and craftter going into enchanter
Past towns: Oaksiner, but i don't really like the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: No I don't have it
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Yes i can help defend from raiders and i can Help build, And I'm respectful to all That are in our town and allies.
Who are your friends in the town?
XiCoLD3n and Meteorite777
Found the problem of why, people usually tag or quote the person reviewing them. Taking this one over, Diel~

Are you still interested in the town, Zitroz? Also, do these friends still come around, out of curiosity? Don't think I've seen those names for a while.

ZiTrOzZX

Stone
Found the problem of why, people usually tag or quote the person reviewing them. Taking this one over, Diel~

Are you still interested in the town, Zitroz? Also, do these friends still come around, out of curiosity? Don't think I've seen those names for a while.
yea i am still intersted and me and xicold3n are on right now

Zelphril

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Natenate682​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: many friends in it. tired of being in inactive towns​
How did you hear about Newerth?: judgedread540​
How long have you been on the server?: since dg​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: wizard, smith​
Past towns?: raubtier, mineris, vigil​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im a friendly bro, and i defend my friends.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes, yes​

kongzoon

Stone
In-game Name: kongzoon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I live with TenguKarasu and ChineseBananas, so it would only make sense if I joined the same town as them.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend ChineseBananas told me about the town.
How long have you been on the server?: 7 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Lvl 33 Disciple and 40 Smith
Past towns?: Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help repair armor and tools and help against raids.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Not yet, but I can get it.

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: PwnageDude10
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because it has lots of people and a good community. I hope to give a lot back by helping others and making it a better city.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found about of Newerth by going on TeamSpeak and going into an open channel with lots of people.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for three days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a wizard and I am undecided on my profession.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help others, talk on teamspeak, and advertise the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have teamspeak 3 and a mic. I am kind of shy though I because of my age.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: Natenate682​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: many friends in it. tired of being in inactive towns​
How did you hear about Newerth?: judgedread540​
How long have you been on the server?: since dg​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: wizard, smith​
Past towns?: raubtier, mineris, vigil​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im a friendly bro, and i defend my friends.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes, yes​
In-game Name: kongzoon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I live with TenguKarasu and ChineseBananas, so it would only make sense if I joined the same town as them.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend ChineseBananas told me about the town.
How long have you been on the server?: 7 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Lvl 33 Disciple and 40 Smith
Past towns?: Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help repair armor and tools and help against raids.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Not yet, but I can get it.
In-game Name: PwnageDude10
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because it has lots of people and a good community. I hope to give a lot back by helping others and making it a better city.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found about of Newerth by going on TeamSpeak and going into an open channel with lots of people.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for three days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a wizard and I am undecided on my profession.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help others, talk on teamspeak, and advertise the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have teamspeak 3 and a mic. I am kind of shy though I because of my age.

Accepted, message me or any other manager in-game for a town invite.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
In-game Name: thunderstarcat​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Need a new group have been busy with school but got some free time!​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Holy recomened it to me​
How long have you been on the server?: couple of years​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: alchemist and not sure about it but most likly ranger​
Past towns?: belegost and others.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: yes very much/​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no but i might be able to get it​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: thunderstarcat​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Need a new group have been busy with school but got some free time!​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Holy recomened it to me​
How long have you been on the server?: couple of years​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: alchemist and not sure about it but most likly ranger​
Past towns?: belegost and others.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: yes very much/​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no but i might be able to get it​
Accepted! Please get with a manger in game!

zxgoldenxz

Coal
In-game Name: piffy22
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need an a safe town that has active members
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forum browsing
How long have you been on the server?: Not too long, about a week :<
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade/Ranger Smith/Miner
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: an active member, and a defender if enemies were to attack the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

hunterlion1

Stone
In-game Name: hunterlion1
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join newerth because I am a good help and I will commit to whatever is needed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found about of Newerth from a player named PwnageDude10.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for two days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a ninja and a miner.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help others and advertise the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have Teamspeak 3 but I can get it if needed.

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game Name: Dysprous​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be with you guys again​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Previous maps​
How long have you been on the server?: On and off for a long time​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a wizard, as for crafter I don't know yet​
Past towns?: KRS, NM​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I help when and where I can​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes​

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Dysprous​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To be with you guys again​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Previous maps​
How long have you been on the server?: On and off for a long time​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a wizard, as for crafter I don't know yet​
Past towns?: KRS, NM​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I help when and where I can​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes​
Accepted! Welcome back man <3