• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
This is very old information..

Thank you for bringing this to my attention; I'll try to get it updated though for the latest map, since we still use the same township name across all maps. :p

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name:Savathaflava
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I started playing again with Crookshook and we thought we'd rejoin you guys from back on zeal
How did you hear about Newerth?: Member of SK on Zeal
How long have you been on the server?: since sanctum
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: either runeblade or ranger, and scribe/enchanter
Past towns?: SK, Fumo
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: experienced at building in several different styles, and I'm also willing to help with town infrastructure and material contribution
Do you have Teamspeak?: no

In-game Name: crazycaleb24​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Whenever I used to play way back when, I remember Newerth, and figured might as well​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Mainly from in-game and such​
How long have you been on the server?: A farely long time, but a very long, long, long gap of inactivity​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade/Farmer​
Past towns?: None that exsist anymore​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a decent builder, and I'd like to say a pretty good PvPer​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Indeed, as well as a mic​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:Savathaflava
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I started playing again with Crookshook and we thought we'd rejoin you guys from back on zeal
How did you hear about Newerth?: Member of SK on Zeal
How long have you been on the server?: since sanctum
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: either runeblade or ranger, and scribe/enchanter
Past towns?: SK, Fumo
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: experienced at building in several different styles, and I'm also willing to help with town infrastructure and material contribution
Do you have Teamspeak?: no
In-game Name: crazycaleb24​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Whenever I used to play way back when, I remember Newerth, and figured might as well​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Mainly from in-game and such​
How long have you been on the server?: A farely long time, but a very long, long, long gap of inactivity​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade/Farmer​
Past towns?: None that exsist anymore​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a decent builder, and I'd like to say a pretty good PvPer​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Indeed, as well as a mic​
Accepted, get with Sidgil , Symbolite , xexorian , or victim130 for invite and chat info. :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I've invited both Savathaflava and Crookshook and several others since meeting them ingame. C'mon guys! We're finally getting some more active people back online! woot! :)

Hit me up anytime ingame if you guys need anything. I am an enchanter so I can provide enchanting services, and you guys with jobs around the town. There is a BUNCH of stuff to do, so get with me in the evenings/late evenings (eastern time, GMT -5:00) and/or use Teamspeak 3 to talk to me then as well!

/bump

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I already mentioned it in the convo, but Mon - Wed are my days where I murder myself with homework. Hopefully I'll be online tomorrow or late tonight to work on any projects people are working on.

Do we need a new convo to fit all the newer people in?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I already mentioned it in the convo, but Mon - Wed are my days where I murder myself with homework. Hopefully I'll be online tomorrow or late tonight to work on any projects people are working on.

Do we need a new convo to fit all the newer people in?

I can't create a new convo because I can't invite 30 people into one anymore..

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I can't create a new convo because I can't invite 30 people into one anymore..

xexorian perhaps you should make a convo with me, and all of the other people excluded from the old convo to keep people in the loop? I'm sure with our large projects list we could utilize sava and crook's building skills, as well as other new recruits. It's a shame we can't all be in one private convo.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
While yes groups can be private its a pain in the ass to use since you get no notifications when something is new and if you're not familiar with the interface is difficult to even find your private group lol.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I've already told sidesummy savathaflava and Crookshook about the project in the core and what to do for now. It's actually already been done (50%), when I catch people online I'll keep them up to date.

-update
We need to clear it down around the edge of the stoneslab (that forms the bottom glass "planes" of each layer) so to create a shaft. We've got the immediate area around the actual core done but we need it wider basically.

blockyswag

Iron
In-game Name: Blockyswag
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a town, and this was recommended.
How did you hear about Newerth?: CoolBreeze
How long have you been on the server?: A few months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a Ninja Engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Pvp, Resources, Redstone Engineering
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Blockyswag
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a town, and this was recommended.
How did you hear about Newerth?: CoolBreeze
How long have you been on the server?: A few months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a Ninja Engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Pvp, Resources, Redstone Engineering
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
welcome aboard. Pming chat info now.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
In-game Name: awsumguy75321
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wanted to join a town and plots seemed cheaper than a few others I saw.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I scrolled through the forums looking at random towns and I saw this one.
How long have you been on the server?: A few days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being a Ranger or Ninja, but haven't put much thought into a profession.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder and can help get diamond blocks to upgrade the town.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, but I do have Mumble.
Also, is the cost for plots the area of the surface (x and z coordinates) of the plot, or of the surface and height (x, y, and z coordinates)? Either way, I don't have enough for a plot, but I will soon.
Edit: Where IS Newerth? I found the coordinates on the wiki (-1100, 62, 2300), but it wasn't there.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: awsumguy75321
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wanted to join a town and plots seemed cheaper than a few others I saw.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I scrolled through the forums looking at random towns and I saw this one.
How long have you been on the server?: A few days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being a Ranger or Ninja, but haven't put much thought into a profession.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder and can help get diamond blocks to upgrade the town.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, but I do have Mumble.
Also, is the cost for plots the area of the surface (x and z coordinates) of the plot, or of the surface and height (x, y, and z coordinates)? Either way, I don't have enough for a plot, but I will soon.
Edit: Where IS Newerth? I found the coordinates on the wiki (-1100, 62, 2300), but it wasn't there.

I think someone in town will be updating the coords. its more like -1800,2300. I wouldn't worry about plot pricing, I don't think we tax people, or atleast have managed to get it set up.

anyways, Welcome aboard, Pming you chat info.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I think someone in town will be updating the coords. its more like -1800,2300. I wouldn't worry about plot pricing, I don't think we tax people, or atleast have managed to get it set up.

anyways, Welcome aboard, Pming you chat info.
YES! Thanks!