• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Indeed, which is what I had in mind. I want a really fucking sweet sewer system and tie it in aesthetically with the town. We need to clear most of the underground plots as they are now, and reposition stuff around it. Also, I want a more prominent core as the central masterpiece to the slums.

We can move all the plots now, and I made a list of inactives we can start with first.

mastercory

Wood
First off, let me say I agree to all your rules, for they are all rational. I would love to join this town. I am a relatively good builder, (humbly speaking of course), dedicated miner, and talented fighter. I believe I would make a great addition to your town. If you would wish to have an more information just ask (I don't know what to post).

Thank you ;)
-mastercory

kimsve

Wood
In-game Name: kimsve
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was with beforeand I thought that this city were just amazing.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Found it randomly but I don't know where it is now after the new map came
How long have you been on the server?: Don't remember a few mouths maybe.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: This time a caster, not decided yet
Past towns?: Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I help with alot of stuff but not building awesome buildings
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do, but I'm never using it :)

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
@Vdog2028 has been kicked from the town for griefing and reported to the mods. Griefing is a violation of both town and server rules. You should know better.

Hi
Here is my application to join Newearth, Hope you like it.
In-game Name: Devilsdealer
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would very much like to join this town as i have been living alone for the past couple of days subject, to theft and creatures of the night, i think it would be great to join such a outstanding town that has been going on for so long and that has experience in this field, please don't let my lack of time played on this server affect the chance of me being accepted as i have a understanding of the rules etc, and i will do all i can to help the town grow.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about this town from Victim130.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been playing 3 long days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a rogue and a crafter, in the future i wish to be a ranger or paladin and a smither for profession.
Past towns?: none on this server.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Resources, repair/craft items, security.
Do you have Teamspeak?: My computer is currently unable to run it or any other program like it, but i should be getting a new computer within 2 months (give or take). as soon as i get my new PC i will be downloading various chat client programs such as: Teamspeak, ventrilo, Skype and hamachi.
Regards
Devilsdealer

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi
Here is my application to join Newearth, Hope you like it.
In-game Name: Devilsdealer
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would very much like to join this town as i have been living alone for the past couple of days subject, to theft and creatures of the night, i think it would be great to join such a outstanding town that has been going on for so long and that has experience in this field, please don't let my lack of time played on this server affect the chance of me being accepted as i have a understanding of the rules etc, and i will do all i can to help the town grow.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about this town from Victim130.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been playing 3 long days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a rogue and a crafter, in the future i wish to be a ranger or paladin and a smither for profession.
Past towns?: none on this server.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Resources, repair/craft items, security.
Do you have Teamspeak?: My computer is currently unable to run it or any other program like it, but i should be getting a new computer within 2 months (give or take). as soon as i get my new PC i will be downloading various chat client programs such as: Teamspeak, ventrilo, Skype and hamachi.
Regards
Devilsdealer

Zsorry for the late responce, the site didn't alert me. Sounds good. I will pm you when I can to give you more info, unless someone can help him for.me, I am on my cellphone.
Sidgil when I build my tavern can you work your piston magic to make me a suicide booth?

Crookshook

Coal
In-game Name:Crookshook
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend and i were with yall on zeal and we started playing again
How did you hear about Newerth?:^^^^^
How long have you been on the server?:since zeal
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: runeblade/scribe
Past towns?:Fumo on dragon
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: builder/very nice wheat farm schematic
Do you have Teamspeak?:noope

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend and i were with yall on zeal and we started playing again
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: builder/very nice wheat farm schematic

Sidgil you probably don't remember but this guy knows his stuff. He built all those floaty islands by Fudoshi xexorian liked so much :p

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome back and accepted! I'm sending you chat info now.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: kimsve
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was with beforeand I thought that this city were just amazing.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Found it randomly but I don't know where it is now after the new map came
How long have you been on the server?: Don't remember a few mouths maybe.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: This time a caster, not decided yet
Past towns?: Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I help with alot of stuff but not building awesome buildings
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do, but I'm never using it :)
I have to really apologize for the late responce, your app was lost in a sea of alerts. If your still interested, let me know and I will send you the info you need.

Also, shame on y'all for not paying attention while having conversations in here <.<

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I have to really apologize for the late responce, your app was lost in a sea of alerts. If your still interested, let me know and I will send you the info you need.

Also, shame on y'all for not paying attention while having conversations in here <.<
I had already gotten him, I just forgot to post here. :p