• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

In-game Name: Thunderjolt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I no longer have a location to call home, so I figured why not join one of the longest standing townships still in existence.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth when it was on whispers.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on since the misty age of Castle.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Dragoon, level 25
Past towns?: I have not been affiliated with a township in some time.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute experience to this town. I have been here a long time, and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes.
Accslepted!

gartono

TNT
In-game Name: gartono
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Yes
How did you hear about Newerth?: Yes
How long have you been on the server?: About a half a year
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a necromancer, I going to be an engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Redstone defenses and contraptions, architect buildings, story books and things like that.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I do, and I can use it

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: gartono
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Yes
How did you hear about Newerth?: Yes
How long have you been on the server?: About a half a year
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a necromancer, I going to be an engineer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Redstone defenses and contraptions, architect buildings, story books and things like that.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I do, and I can use it
Accepted!

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:MikeyThePr0
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I was once a SkyForge member meaning I was an ally.I wish to join so I may contribute to your town in any way possible, I would be glad to help with anything that includes fighting off raiders and building your new walls.
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard of of Newerth because I was an ally and also because Newerth is mentioned a lot in chat from what I see so I wish to join
How long have you been on the server?:1 month
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Bard & Farmer
Past towns?:SkyForge
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can help the town in anyway possible, if you give me a task I will try my best to complete it.I would also help build if I am allowed
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No, I do not have TeamSpeak, but I am planning on getting it {Rejoined SkyForge}{Don't accept}

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name:MikeyThePr0
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I was once a SkyForge member meaning I was an ally.I wish to join so I may contribute to your town in any way possible, I would be glad to help with anything that includes fighting off raiders and building your new walls.
How did you hear about Newerth?:I heard of of Newerth because I was an ally and also because Newerth is mentioned a lot in chat from what I see so I wish to join
How long have you been on the server?:1 month
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Bard & Farmer
Past towns?:SkyForge
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can help the town in anyway possible, if you give me a task I will try my best to complete it.I would also help build if I am allowed
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No, I do not have TeamSpeak, but I am planning on getting it
PM me about this, we need to talk about this, it's a unique situation.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
we need one of our farmers to restock the cow farm and start farming leather for bookshelfs

In-game Name: Bobbleheadbob
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Been looking for a town to join recently. I took a tour around the edge of Newerth and really was impressed with the architecture. I am also impressed by the number of high levels and avid PvP'ers. The members I have spoken to and met have been very helpful.
How did you hear about Newerth?: HolyRane introduced me to the town!
How long have you been on the server?: I have only been on the server for 2 weeks now. I used to play Minecraft on the Xbox, but when a friend told me that the PC version had a significantly better multiplayer I gave it a shot. That was 2 weeks ago haha. As soon as I stumbled on HeroCraft I was infatuated.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Healer, am strongly leaning towards Cleric. As for profession I am a farmer!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love Minecraft, mostly because of the creativity in building things. I am an active player, very willing to help and learn, and I am mature, polite, and intelligent.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I don't have TS, however I have no issues with downloading it.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Bobbleheadbob
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Been looking for a town to join recently. I took a tour around the edge of Newerth and really was impressed with the architecture. I am also impressed by the number of high levels and avid PvP'ers. The members I have spoken to and met have been very helpful.
How did you hear about Newerth?: HolyRane introduced me to the town!
How long have you been on the server?: I have only been on the server for 2 weeks now. I used to play Minecraft on the Xbox, but when a friend told me that the PC version had a significantly better multiplayer I gave it a shot. That was 2 weeks ago haha. As soon as I stumbled on HeroCraft I was infatuated.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Healer, am strongly leaning towards Cleric. As for profession I am a farmer!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love Minecraft, mostly because of the creativity in building things. I am an active player, very willing to help and learn, and I am mature, polite, and intelligent.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I don't have TS, however I have no issues with downloading it.
Accepted! Get with one of our managers in game to be invited :p

Nat10000

Wood
Why do all the raiders raid us? they smell our delicious sizzling bacon, that's why!
ScreenShot2013-02-16at55627PM_zps241fea3d.png

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I call dibs on a central-ish 20x20 plot xexorian k? Maybe bigger if possible?

EDIT: tagging Symbolite just in case :p

Spoken with in private officer/noble meeting.

We've got official plans in the works for the above ground, post wipe we will do a townhall/apartment all-in-one at the center complete with a beacon providing 196r mining speed boost to help us speed things up.

gabizou Symbolite Dielan9999 sidesummy

ps. (remember what we discussed we're using for the center piece!!)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Spoken with in private officer/noble meeting.

We've got official plans in the works for the above ground, post wipe we will do a townhall/apartment all-in-one at the center complete with a beacon providing 196r mining speed boost to help us speed things up.

gabizou Symbolite Dielan9999 sidesummy

ps. (remember what we discussed we're using for the center piece!!)
Just did a quick rough estimate, we'll need about 30k sandstone to build the shell of the building, we reskinned the building to be a majority of sandstone + ironblock + obsidian + glowstone.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Just did a quick rough estimate, we'll need about 30k sandstone to build the shell of the building, we reskinned the building to be a majority of sandstone + ironblock + obsidian + glowstone.

It's official:

The desert between Bluejack's castle and the graveyard will be known as "The Wasteland".

Let the sand mining begin!