• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Hello, I would like to join this town please

IGN: atlas911
Why I wish to join the town: To have companionship
How did you hear about the town: A friend told me that this town was awesome and really fun
How long have you been on this server: 2 days but is that exceptable?
What Class or Proffesion do you plan to become? Class: Warrior Profession: Alchemist
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town: Potions which help on future battles and some attacking potions for some help
Do you have teamspeak 3 and can you use it?: No and No (But I'll try to get teamspeak though)

Okay, well you look to be pure of intent, but the game works a little differently than you might assume. Herocraft varies greatly from vanilla minecraft! :p

For example, I don't think alchemists' can use potions of harming for example, however, they can make potions and use things like speed and (I think they still get health potions). They, and the profession itself, is useful for keeping yourself/friends stocked whenever you're doing other things. It can compliment classes that don't have a lot of manueverability for PVP.

Also, you should plan on mastering warrior if that is your route, and figure out which specialization you want!

There's a lot you still need to learn it seems, but I'm not opposed to accepting you! Get with one of our managers ingame to join!

Accepted!

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
atlas911 As xexo said, some potions don't work. The two that I am pretty sure do work are speed and fire resistance, you'll want a lot of those. Double chests full, both to sell and for PvP. For your warrior spec, if you want great mobility, go Dragoon. If you want great damage, but not as much health or armor, go Samurai. If you want to be tanky with less damage, go Paladin. I don't really know anything about Dreadknights, so I can't tell you anything about them.

Nat10000

Wood
In-game Name: Nat10000
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am a part of a town that is not very active, or at least does not fit my play times, and Newerth is recruiting! Definitely a no-brainer.
How did you hear about Newerth?: You guys are the most talked about town that I know of.
How long have you been on the server?: About 2 weeks? 3 weeks? not quite sure, might even be a month :O
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ninja/Miner, once I master miner i was thinking of going farmer/merchant
Past towns?: Underworld
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to mine, build, and pvp. Basically I love Minecraft. I am very active, and will contribute as much as I can to public and any private projects I am allowed to help with. (I am also not a suck-up or goody-goody... Hard to tell, I know) ;-)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, and depends on the time of day (MST, -7) and sometimes i enjoy just playing and not talking, but anything important I hop right on (unless the time of day is wrong, as specified above)

HAPPY V-DAY EVERYBODAY!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Nat10000
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am a part of a town that is not very active, or at least does not fit my play times, and Newerth is recruiting! Definitely a no-brainer.
How did you hear about Newerth?: You guys are the most talked about town that I know of.
How long have you been on the server?: About 2 weeks? 3 weeks? not quite sure, might even be a month :O
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ninja/Miner, once I master miner i was thinking of going farmer/merchant
Past towns?: Underworld
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to mine, build, and pvp. Basically I love Minecraft. I am very active, and will contribute as much as I can to public and any private projects I am allowed to help with. (I am also not a suck-up or goody-goody... Hard to tell, I know) ;-)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, and depends on the time of day (MST, -7) and sometimes i enjoy just playing and not talking, but anything important I hop right on (unless the time of day is wrong, as specified above)

HAPPY V-DAY EVERYBODAY!
Accepted

Don1819

Coal
I applied a long time ago a really never got around to joining i got busy with life and stuff so I am going to repost my app.
In-game Name: don1819
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: seeking protection just left a town due to change of management
How did you hear about Newerth?: on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: since the first season
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am currently ninja class lvl 20 planing on going on
Past towns?: Belegost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: a good builder and good pvper
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes not crazy about it though

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I applied a long time ago a really never got around to joining i got busy with life and stuff so I am going to repost my app.
In-game Name: don1819
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: seeking protection just left a town due to change of management
How did you hear about Newerth?: on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: since the first season
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am currently ninja class lvl 20 planing on going on
Past towns?: Belegost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: a good builder and good pvper
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes not crazy about it though
accepted!

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game Name: Thunderjolt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I no longer have a location to call home, so I figured why not join one of the longest standing townships still in existence.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth when it was on whispers.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on since the misty age of Castle.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Dragoon, level 25
Past towns?: I have not been affiliated with a township in some time.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute experience to this town. I have been here a long time, and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Thunderjolt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I no longer have a location to call home, so I figured why not join one of the longest standing townships still in existence.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth when it was on whispers.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on since the misty age of Castle.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Dragoon, level 25
Past towns?: I have not been affiliated with a township in some time.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute experience to this town. I have been here a long time, and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. :)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes.
Accepted!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Town progress is coming along nicely! Soon to be City!!!

I have a major announcement to make!!!!

As of 48 hours ago up until now, everyone I've seen online has been informed to spread the word: We're tearing the overcity down and rebuilding plot layouts. You have approximately one week to correspond with changes or we will PE and have your chests MOVED. We plan to allocate new plots to people who had them, including people who were sharing plots. We have a document among the managers to help catalog all the information we could gather. I suggest everyone start demo'ing their own plots to speed up the process. Also, we need to seal the final parts that are exposed in the basements to the core before tearing down the 'walls' of newerth. Use your core apartments to store your valuables and plot materials until we rebuild the above ground. Make sure to cover all chests with dirt before leaving/logging out every time you're on. LWC's are fantastic btw.

There will be building restrictions imposed in the new changes. All upper-tier management of OS/NW specifically have agreed to several implementations. Most all of our other managers also have agreed. SO! Henceforth:

• ALL buildings must not be higher than 4-5 stories, WITHOUT PERMISSION.
  • You may obtain permission from Sidesummy, Symbolite, or myself (xexorian).
  • ALL buildings must not go to skylimits.
  • I want a maximum of half that, around 96 blocks tall, please. (give or take 16)
  • NO FLAT RECTANGLES. Period. You must have a style, simply texturing a box does not look good.
  • Please use some skill, or commission an architect in the town to help you design your house. However, don't expect it for free! Either do them a favor, or pay them, or work something out. Heck, just leveling your combat spec and protecting others would suffice to me! We don't ask for much here in Newerth. Just teamwork.
  • If an Architect, the managers as a whole, Symbolite, or myself (xexorian) do not like the look or theme of your house, we may require you to change it or force you to.
  • We want a pretty town, that's what we're known for, we intend to keep it that way. Sometimes opinions vary on what is pretty, and OS in general has several different consensus' on this, however we're usually all in agreement. If something's ugly, we all already know it, so don't complain to me - if you're told to change it. Key reminder: Newerth is OWNED by Symbolite and Xexorian.
I am open to new ideas, and discussion but if you're the type to come at me firing the rage cannons, well then. Either calm down and talk to me, or GTFO! We intend to let these restrictions be as loose as possible to allow room for lots of creativity. Please understand that they're not entirely in place to limit it, as they're only there due to the size restrictions and general theme(s) of our township. :)

Signed, announced, officially.. what have ya. (and with love! HAPPY VALENTINES!!!)
-xexorian<3

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

As of 48 hours ago up until now, everyone I've seen online has been informed to spread the word: We're tearing the overcity down and rebuilding plot layouts. You have approximately one week to correspond with changes or we will PE and have your chests MOVED. We plan to allocate new plots to people who had them, including people who were sharing plots. We have a document among the managers to help catalog all the information we could gather. I suggest everyone start demo'ing their own plots to speed up the process. Also, we need to seal the final parts that are exposed in the basements to the core before tearing down the 'walls' of newerth. Use your core apartments to store your valuables and plot materials until we rebuild the above ground. Make sure to cover all chests with dirt before leaving/logging out every time you're on. LWC's are fantastic btw.

There will be building restrictions imposed in the new changes. All upper-tier management of OS/NW specifically have agreed to several implementations. Most all of our other managers also have agreed. SO! Henceforth:

• I want a maximum of half that, around 96 blocks tall, please. (give or take 16)
  • NO FLAT RECTANGLES. Period. You must have a style, simply texturing a box does not look good.
  • Please use some skill, or commission an architect in the town to help you design your house. However, don't expect it for free! Either do them a favor, or pay them, or work something out. Heck, just leveling your combat spec and protecting others would suffice to me! We don't ask for much here in Newerth. Just teamwork.
  • If an Architect, the managers as a whole, Symbolite, or myself (xexorian) do not like the look or theme of your house, we may require you to change it or force you to.
  • We want a pretty town, that's what we're known for, we intend to keep it that way. Sometimes opinions vary on what is pretty, and OS in general has several different consensus' on this, however we're usually all in agreement. If something's ugly, we all already know it, so don't complain to me - if you're told to change it. Key reminder: Newerth is OWNED by Symbolite and Xexorian.
I am open to new ideas, and discussion but if you're the type to come at me firing the rage cannons, well then. Either calm down and talk to me, or GTFO! We intend to let these restrictions be as loose as possible to allow room for lots of creativity. Please understand that they're not entirely in place to limit it, as they're only there due to the size restrictions and general theme(s) of our township. :)

Signed, announced, officially.. what have ya. (and with love! HAPPY VALENTINES!!!)
-xexorian<3
yay

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6

-xexorian<3
This sounds great! I want to buy a plot if I can ;)