• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Calebponessa white-list application

• Minecraft In-game name:calebponessa
  • Location & Age: Virginia 22
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):yes,i cant remember but it was on some faction server and i claimed an admins house
  • Referral(s):none
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: servers.minecraftforum.net/servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: because i love mcmmo servers
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCc12}
  • Additional Info:
i play guitar,
i broke my spacebar so i have to use the nub under it
i like to draw
i love playing minecraft
i drive a truck
i love to build in minecraft

is that all i need?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name:calebponessa
  • Location & Age: Virginia 22
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):yes,i cant remember but it was on some faction server and i claimed an admins house
  • Referral(s):none
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: servers.minecraftforum.net/servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: because i love mcmmo servers
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCc12}
  • Additional Info:
i play guitar,
i broke my spacebar so i have to use the nub under it
i like to draw
i love playing minecraft
i drive a truck
i love to build in minecraft

is that all i need?

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban, thanks!

[username] => calebponessa
[issuer] => Console
[server] => CheeseCraft.dyndns.org
[reason] => Griefing confirmed by BB - Imported from MCBans
[time] => 2012-01-01 15:25:17

i just asked the head admin and he said that the server is 7 days old now so i dont know but ill own up to the ban but i dont know what i did to get banned

no and omg lmfao xD okay the sg thing is a reallllllllllllllly big misunderstanding xD so this kid named ryan was begging me to teach him how to get to this one spot(i did the glitch where you break the block then jump up then jump again to get to a 2 high jump) and i told him id tell him if he gave me xp and well i kept telling it wasnt enough xp and by this time he was getting pissy threatening to tell the admins so i invited him to a call and told him a bunch of bs about hot to jump there and my friend joined the call and yelled 9/11 and the kid started making a bs story about his dad dying in 9/11(he admitted on the forums he was lying) but he could never keep a straight story about his dad and my friend and i kept on messing with him and he went and photo shopped a picture trying tomake it look like it was me but when he did this he was afk on the server and he had like an autosprint or something on an admin banned him and he continued to say i was hacking even though i wasnt i got temp banned for two hours though for harassment. and yess xD

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
no and omg lmfao xD okay the sg thing is a reallllllllllllllly big misunderstanding xD so this kid named ryan was begging me to teach him how to get to this one spot(i did the glitch where you break the block then jump up then jump again to get to a 2 high jump) and i told him id tell him if he gave me xp and well i kept telling it wasnt enough xp and by this time he was getting pissy threatening to tell the admins so i invited him to a call and told him a bunch of bs about hot to jump there and my friend joined the call and yelled 9/11 and the kid started making a bs story about his dad dying in 9/11(he admitted on the forums he was lying) but he could never keep a straight story about his dad and my friend and i kept on messing with him and he went and photo shopped a picture trying tomake it look like it was me but when he did this he was afk on the server and he had like an autosprint or something on an admin banned him and he continued to say i was hacking even though i wasnt i got temp banned for two hours though for harassment. and yess xD

I am seriously doubting your age based on this wall of text.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

So let's try to use some punctuation in the above statement so I can understand exactly what you are rambling about.