• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Calebponessa white-list application

The sg thing is a really big misunderstanding.
So this kid named ryan was begging me to teach him how to get to this one spot.
I told him id tell him if he gave me xp, and well i kept telling it wasnt enough xp and by this time he was getting pissy, and threatening to tell the admins.
So i invited him to a call and told him a bunch of bs about hot to jump there, and my friend joined the call and yelled 9/11.
Then the kid started making a bs story about his dad dying in 9/11, but he could never keep a straight story about his dad.
My friend and i kept on messing with him, and he went and photo shopped a picture trying to make it look like it was me, but when he did this he was afk on the server, he had like an autosprint or something on an admin banned him.
He continued to say i was hacking even though i wasnt, then i got temp banned for two hours for harassment.