• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blazahs App

Blazah55k

Dirt
1. Blazah55k
2. U.S.A michigan, 16
3. dont believe i have any currently if i do it is from a tekkit server in which i pvped with a musket
4. i have two friends who play sparkydog and kk i guess there referals
5. through those two friends
6. have i voted? yes
7. yes i agree
8. i play on another heroes server but frankly the co-owner has been annoying and abusive...he has cut the server "population" in half and it is boring now
9.HCB9
10.i really want to be whitelisted this will be my first 100+ person server i am excited and cant wait...

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Blazah55k
2. U.S.A michigan, 16
3. dont believe i have any currently if i do it is from a tekkit server in which i pvped with a musket
4. i have two friends who play sparkydog and kk i guess there referals
5. through those two friends
6. have i voted? yes
7. yes i agree
8. i play on another heroes server but frankly the co-owner has been annoying and abusive...he has cut the server "population" in half and it is boring now
9.HCB9
10.i really want to be whitelisted this will be my first 100+ person server i am excited and cant wait...
reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1358064956,1358064562][/DOUBLEPOST]Please use the proper application format which includes questions.

Blazah55k

Dirt
my bad sorry

1(ign). Blazah55k
2(age and location). U.S.A michigan, 16
3(current bans). dont believe i have any currently if i do it is from a tekkit server in which i pvped with a musket
4(Referals). i have two friends who play sparkydog and kk i guess there referals
5(how i heard about the server). through those two friends
6(voted?). have i voted? yes
7(Do you agree to the EULA&TOS). yes i agree
8(reason i should be accepted). i play on another heroes server but frankly the co-owner has been annoying and abusive...he has cut the server "population" in half and it is boring now
9(special key).HCB9
10(reason why i should be accepted).i really want to be whitelisted this will be my first 100+ person server i am excited and cant wait. i hope i will be a good addition to your server.

Blazah55k

Dirt
ok i read it again but what am i doing wrong?[DOUBLEPOST=1358214646][/DOUBLEPOST]erhm j2?

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application -
- Use the proper application format - Copy and paste the application, filling in from there
.- Include all of the information requested -
- Post some screenshots of your past creations -
- Lengthen your application - This applies to the Reason you should be accepted: and Additional Info: part of the application. Because your server is cool, it looks nice, I like it are not good enough answers.
- Check your grammar/spelling -
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application -
- Make a great first impression -
- After you have corrected your application reply to this thread.

Blazah55k

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Blazah55k
  2. Location & Age:Michigan, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):eek:nly one off the top of my head is from a tekkit server for illegal pvp
  4. Referral(s):sparkydog and kk0707
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:through my friends mentioned above
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes about 3 times now
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i am a great pvper and rogue and due to an abusive co-owner the server i played on reguraly was severely hurt
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB9
  10. Additional Info: i really think this server is cool and that id be a good addition to this server... i am a mod on 2 servers, admin on another and co-creator on another one, therefore i feel like id be a good addition to the integrity and mood of the server (not questioning it just stating it)
[DOUBLEPOST=1358217021][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont believe i posted right so doing this to notify you

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
In case you couldn't find it.
javascript:showsm('vid1-9lxltkon004','
spawn killing me!','0:00','',false,false);

Blazah55k

Dirt
In case you couldn't find it.
javascript:showsm('vid1-9lxltkon004','
spawn killing me!','0:00','',false,false);

yah hes in my factions base and i was an admin on that server...and im not even banned from it it was just some whiny kid

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Here is my issue. In the video you are a mod spawn killing a player. In your application you talk of your staff experience making you a valuable asset to the server. Is this the valuable experience you are referring to? I think this deserves a more thorough explanation than "oh that was just some winey kid"