• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blazahs App

Blazah55k

Dirt
no you literally never talked to him hes an 11 year old who tried to say he had more "power" than me and also on that server the mods were allowed to kill...shortly after the kid was tempbanned for dispute with the owner and in my defense he was raiding me atm and had set his home in my base[DOUBLEPOST=1358286906][/DOUBLEPOST]you can ask on any server i have been on im loved by almost everyone

and if you look at the video desc it says he had set a home in my base...ill also fwd u the skype msgs with the owner of the server

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
no you literally never talked to him hes an 11 year old who tried to say he had more "power" than me and also on that server the mods were allowed to kill...shortly after the kid was tempbanned for dispute with the owner and in my defense he was raiding me atm and had set his home in my base[DOUBLEPOST=1358286906][/DOUBLEPOST]you can ask on any server i have been on im loved by almost everyone
I did read the description. He griefed your base and set his spawn there. I also believe an 11 year old would say that he had more "power" than you. Still, I would expect someone in your position to act more responsibly in such a situation. In your app you cite an abusive co-owner for why you wish to leave your last server, yet you cannot see that what you did in this video was an abuse. The fact that you were staff makes it even less ok. I cannot defend what this player did however his poor behavior does not justify poor behavior on your part, we are each responsible for our own actions.

Blazah55k

Dirt
I did read the description. He griefed your base and set his spawn there. I also believe an 11 year old would say that he had more "power" than you. Still, I would expect someone in your position to act more responsibly in such a situation. In your app you cite an abusive co-owner for why you wish to leave your last server, yet you cannot see that what you did in this video was an abuse. The fact that you were staff makes it even less ok. I cannot defend what this player did however his poor behavior does not justify poor behavior on your part, we are each responsible for our own actions.
thats not poor behavior....the server was pvp and greif and all i was doing was defending my base...on that server mods were allowed to pvp and raid the only advantages we had were kick and ban

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
OK since you obviously cannot understand what I am getting at, I think I am going to deny your application at this time. Feel free to.reapply in a few weeks. Angyles as you requested I have finished with this application.

Blazah55k

Dirt
and since he believed he had more power than me he wouldnt listen when i told him to stop and leave...and at the time perms were messed up so i could not tempban him

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright one more try then. Please fully and completely explain the circumstances that lead you to act in such a manner. As well as how you would justify your actions. I would also like to know if you would do it the same way again?

Blazah55k

Dirt
Alright one more try then. Please fully and completely explain the circumstances that lead you to act in such a manner. As well as how you would justify your actions. I would also like to know if you would do it the same way again?
ok so on the server we are "enemies" its a hardcore pvp/greif server with nukes and everything what he was doing in the begining was running into my base with tnt and blwing everything up now keep in mind this isnt only my base this is 10 other peoples base i was just the faction leader and therefore the one that took the initiative to protect our base...i hate spawnkilling people and it was against the rules so what i did at first was trap him in a box so he couldnt get out...he proceeded to blow that box up so i ask the owner if i could kill him while we move our stuff the owner said yes so while my mates moved the stuff i killed him and there were no repercussions for me or my faction mates......no i would not do the same because the community of this server is different... its nicer more mature people and thye would not do the same from what i can tell

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
ok so on the server we are "enemies" its a hardcore pvp/greif server with nukes and everything what he was doing in the begining was running into my base with tnt and blwing everything up now keep in mind this isnt only my base this is 10 other peoples base i was just the faction leader and therefore the one that took the initiative to protect our base...i hate spawnkilling people and it was against the rules so what i did at first was trap him in a box so he couldnt get out...he proceeded to blow that box up so i ask the owner if i could kill him while we move our stuff the owner said yes so while my mates moved the stuff i killed him and there were no repercussions for me or my faction mates......no i would not do the same because the community of this server is different... its nicer more mature people and thye would not do the same from what i can tell
I'm sure it sounds perfectly justified to you, to have done what you did. However what I am hearing is this: I was playing on a server where griefing was allowed and spawnkilling was not. then another player annoyed me by doing something that while within the rules I did not like. I then used my personal relationship with the server owner, as well as my Mod status to obtain an exception to the rules so that I could stop him from doing what he was doing even though what he was doing was legal and what I was doing was not because if I feel annoyed by another player the rules need not apply to me. Especially since I was staff and a faction leader so that makes me important so its fine I broke the rules. The server owner even let me because I'm so awesome and he was just some stupid whiney kid.
Angyles am I reading this wrong if I am please correct me. I know I can be a bit of a hard ass at times. If I am being to stern tell me and I will add this player immediately.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm sure it sounds perfectly justified to you, to have done what you did. However what I am hearing is this: I was playing on a server where griefing was allowed and spawnkilling was not. then another player annoyed me by doing something that while within the rules I did not like. I then used my personal relationship with the server owner, as well as my Mod status to obtain an exception to the rules so that I could stop him from doing what he was doing even though what he was doing was legal and what I was doing was not because if I feel annoyed by another player the rules need not apply to me. Especially since I was staff and a faction leader so that makes me important so its fine I broke the rules. The server owner even let me because I'm so awesome and he was just some stupid whiney kid.
Angyles am I reading this wrong if I am please correct me. I know I can be a bit of a hard ass at times. If I am being to stern tell me and I will add this player immediately.

Like I am not a hard ass? Haha

Give me a few to read this ^_^

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
To be fair that is kind of how I read it j2gay. Now whether you want to give him a chance on the server is up to you. You know my stance, NO ONE is above the rules, even a T8 donor lol.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I am giving him a chance. A chance to prove me wrong by playing on the greylist for two weeks without incident. At which point I will whitelist him.

Blazah55k

Dirt
ive been playing for 5 days now :[
can u at least allow me to build so i can play wiht my friend