• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bitches the time has come.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I wish we had come out strong at the start of this map. RoT had so many people, we where joining with some other kingdom thing, going to make a massive ass kingdom. Then all our plans sorta fell apart, key people left early (Panda, goddamnit) and such. It was quite a shame.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I know this is a little off topic, but Zeal is way better than Dg so far. Spire/Rot was way better than KO/Panarama(sorry sig). DG has had way too much drama and too much people have left.:(

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
So that is what Exitium was...@Troppics I still don't know what you are on, saying you gave me mining tools and I was in Exitium xD Silly tropical minecraftian.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Contact me via skype for [RoV] details. This will not occur until next map.

Until then, enjoy Dragongarde, although it will never be the same, it still is pretty amazing whenever I have time to come and visit. Make the most of it, and remember that the soul of the game lies on the community around you, because unlike a Kingdom or an Empire, that community will not fade. ;)

[RoV] will be led by NumdgJr.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Why would you leave? You don't like change? Is that the problem here?

Anyways here is how I'd answer these questions.
1. You don't like change.
2. Correct.
3. Absolutely

It's sad to see people who can't live with change, it makes them hypocrites because life changes. Why don't you just stay then?

It's saddens me that people threaten to do something in order to get what they want.

I love youuu guysss <3

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
As Kainzo has stated several times... no map wipe for a long, long long time.

Enjoy what we are currently doing !!! :D

<3

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
I, obviously, never had anything to do with RoT, but I was interested by all the nostalgic comments.

I joined last September, smack dab in the middle of the Zeal era. It was pretty fucking great, but because it was my first time on Herocraft, making great friends, and making my own adventure. All of the veteran players who took me under their wing would always comment on how fascinated I was with Zeal, the RP, and the adventure with "You think this is good, Sanctum was so much better. The wars!"

Fact is, now when new players stroll in to offtopic claiming this is the best server they've ever played on and how awesome it is, I yearn to say "You should have been here for Zeal." The thing is, that's how servers, new maps, and everything goes. There will always be new players who will always find what they have now is great, and older players will long for the past maps. I do have criticisms about Zeal being better than Dragongarde, but mostly I miss the surprise and the learning. People who have been here for a while have made their relationships, friends, chosen their alliances. The lack of "new" is what makes Dragongarde seem inferior to Zeal, for the most part. I'm sure many veterans who were there would say Sanctum was the best of all three.

I think no matter what the founders and staff do to make Dragongarde more fun for veterans, and come on we all love when an event is going down, they won't EVER be able to create that sense of "new". Obviously when the map first started we were all excited, but fell back into our routines, and loss the excitement. Unless you're expecting a map wipe every two months or so, you need to accept that nothing will live up to those first few months you started on Herocraft. Luckily those first few months were so great that we stick around, have laughs, spend time with old friends, and enjoy the newbies rolling in.

That's my two cents, back to class :)