• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bitches the time has come.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Its funny actually, according to Psychology, our memories of the past aren't actually better. We've just had more time to forget the bad and sugar coat the good, creating an over-romanticized view of reality.
According to Psychology, 70% of the mentally retarded are in the lower class. What scares me is the 30% who are our bosses.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Not a hate on Jwall in any way, just a little fun fact that I saw somewhere. I suppose this thread isn't really the place to post it, but it's not the most random thing Iv seen on these forums. The TPA is up there, along with that post about whether or not you like tomatoes.

agentjwall

Godly
Not a hate on Jwall in any way, just a little fun fact that I saw somewhere. I suppose this thread isn't really the place to post it, but it's not the most random thing Iv seen on these forums. The TPA is up there, along with that post about whether or not you like tomatoes.
Brilliant idea, we'll make a fun facts thread!

On topic: I never actually got around to seeing half of the cities of Zeal. I should really go do that sometime ^^'

madsplatter

Diamond
So I think I'm late here, but let me throw in my two cents. Zeal was awesome. I'm not here to claim it wasn't, because we all know it was pretty "fucking sexy". (see what i did there?) But nostalgia often clouds your memories. Zeal wasn't this picture perfect land that people make it out to be. I haven't played nearly enough DG to judge it, but it is absurd to claim Zeal was a flawless utopia. People back then were talking about how Sanctum was clearly the superior map, how things suck now, everything is too complicated, etc. etc. And guess what? People will end up claiming the same of DG next map too, and so on and so forth. Sometimes it's better to just remember fondly what was, instead of trying to bring it back and make it something it really wasn't. Zeal was fun, but we're nearly 6 months into DG, it's time to move on. There's always next map to try to relive Spire, but for now, you should let go and instead enjoy what time is left of DG, because this will end soon enough as well.