• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bitches the time has come.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Guys ffs, we've talked about this, just hold it off till next map comes around. Clean slate, and we get Mad back <3

As well as this, we cant just do the same members as before Plob. People have their own commitments now, some may want to do their own thing. I admire your...determination I suppose, but its just not going to work out now. Patience, young sir, patience.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Sorry, I have been taken off whitelist @Plob5

Edit : Another dalton### acoutn joined and you can figure the rest out >:I

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'd have to agree with Neo. Plob was just trying to make a friendly gesture. No need to be a jerk.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I personally can't wait until the next map. It's going to be awesome, in some senses I'm sick of this map already, hah. I suppose you could say it's nothing like Zeal, and I rather miss certain aspects of Zeal, too, including the all of the RP that it involved, even though I joined in the last few weeks of Zeal's existence, I can definitely say I miss it.

However, I agree. Let's make the new map in the same aspect that Zeal was, let old friends be reunited, and let the PVP and RPG that once made Zeal the place it was continue!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
"It couldn't last forever" Well take a look at Newerth or the Forge line of towns. They've been around since Sanctum and before.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
@NumdgJr has plans for next map and I'll be joining him as well ad few others. I miss the RoT too. But honestly, dils is right when he says it's too late for this map. We just don't have the time or the people available and others have already made their own the commitments for Dragongarde.

Get with me in Skype, man. :p

@dils1 I'll miss him if he leaves - Respect is power.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not mind this map, I joined HC so close to the end of the last one, I have met more people this time around. I do have to say though I do miss the guys in RoT. They never seem to talk anymore =(

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I remember when I first joined I was in undercity. Idk if anyone remembers it but it seemed like the raiding hotspot of the server for a bit. >.>