• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best and worst classes

Lumify

Glowing Redstone
Well they are adding leather armor, and it could be better but that will stop some of the physical damage and the damage is scaling like they said, so it would do relatively the same to mobs as to people, at least in ratio.
Yeah, it's definitely a good move. I'd prefer a bit more armor, but mixing gold and chain and leather is a bit ugly. The scaling thing the other guy was saying is how damage goes up as you level. It's the same for all classes; not related to class-to-class balance.

Xhazed

Portal
can i get a HEYOOOOO from all those lazy people like me that didnt read shit!!!!!! By the way wizard is the best for spleef tournament

Xhazed

Portal
Wooo why cant i give any negative ratings? Wow i confused, JacobBurkey can you help please IK you love me sooooo............,,,,,,,????????!!!!!'""""@@@&&&$))(((;;-///:::;;;;(((()))))$$$&&@@@@@@"""...?,!,!,

JacobBurkey

Portal
@Moderators is this thread able to be locked? It really is heavily opinion based and has brought a lot of useless argument.
Could you keep the shit posts out of our thread, you post is literally spam, we're trying to determine the best and worst classes which is clearly wizard so fucking buff it you fucking idiots

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
So can we just agree to the following?
- This thread is cancer
- PvP is dead
- No good wizards play anymore
- Wizard is a fantastic class if used right, which is not seen anymore, because PvP is dead. Thus all the good wizards quit.

_Trains_

Obsidian
So can we just agree to the following?
- This thread is cancer
- PvP is dead
- No good wizards play anymore
- Wizard is a fantastic class if used right, which is not seen anymore, because PvP is dead. Thus all the good wizards quit.

Sum it up even more, with two simple sentences.
- After reading this chat, one can easily conclude that most people think that herocraft is dead. We don't have many people playing as wizards anymore, but nobody will use that class since pvp is dead.