• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Balance Post

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
You're telling me that a wizard hitting a high percentage of a skill that does 150 damage doesn't make or break a wizard...

And just because some of the older pvpers are gone doesn't give you the right to say you're a good wizard...I don't even play wizard
Lawl I beat those old pvpers wizard 1v1 when they were here also yes hitting fireballs help but the real part is actually timing skills @whiteninja1970

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Lol your bragging about beating irish in a wiz fight, funny. If you dont think hitting fireballs is important your a shit wizard
Do realize wizard has a lot of other skills beside fire ball that get the job done better, i only use fireball/icebolt when entangled and it does a little less than bolt then I use bolt the easy skill to hit, I only dare to use fireball lifebolt when entangled not because of being bad at hitting but because there are other skills that are better @Naxet91 he taught me how to play wizard, I'm sure he has shit to say

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Lol your bragging about beating irish in a wiz fight, funny. If you dont think hitting fireballs is important your a shit wizard
I was actually Druid, but whatever let him think what he wants

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
We've not made any changes --- all changes are in "waiting" for the patch. So not sure how that's even possible...
All I know is that the /skills Druid showed ire doing ~100 damage instead of the ~135 it usually does. All is well now though

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Wizard is good in group fights and munch has said forever that its not good, but I think its not that its not good I think its just that he don't like it

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Wizard is good in group fights and munch has said forever that its not good, but I think its not that its not good I think its just that he don't like it
He doesn't like being focused and killed right away, but that doesn't make the class bad in team fights.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
He doesn't like being focused and killed right away, but that doesn't make the class bad in team fights.
It doesn't make it good either, Ya it has a few aoe skills but when u r so squishy that one divinestun takes four hearts it is quite annoying

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
you lost to ejbomber26 when he was a lv35 ranger
You do realize a ranger can beat any class if they r a good shot and rangers don't even have necessity skills, so dam I lost to him big woop he got the jump on me and then I came back and killed him, it's not like we don't have embarrassing bad PvP moments

Xhazed

Portal
You do realize a ranger can beat any class if they r a good shot and rangers don't even have necessity skills, so dam I lost to him big woop he got the jump on me and then I came back and killed him, it's not like we don't have embarrassing bad PvP moments
You do know ejbomber is a mlg pro quickscoper right. LOL jk he sucks at everything, you should practice if you lost to him, if it was me i would quit playing video games. On another hand is there going to be like a wiki update for classes?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Pyromancer
  • Increase GreatCombustion Stun range up to 5 blocks or have the stun view wider.
  • Increase ChaosOrb's velocity or make it able to pass through entities
  • Rework the current doom wave with the old doom wave(Where it shoots the ender pearls straight all around you.

With ChaosOrb, it's either you hit your target, miss your target completely or by a couple blocks, or you RUN INTO YOUR OWN CHAOSORB BECAUSE IT IS SO SLOWWWWW.

Dragoon
  • Increase LunarLance cool down to 30 seconds or decrease the mana burn down to 120 mana.
Bard
  • Have the cooldown of Manasong and Warsong the same as their duration.

Last edited:

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh and bring back the old firework effects for skills like dragons breath, bonespear, etc...

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You do know ejbomber is a mlg pro quickscoper right. LOL jk he sucks at everything, you should practice if you lost to him, if it was me i would quit playing video games. On another hand is there going to be like a wiki update for classes?
Hopefully @Wiki Team can handle. As soon as I get home, I'll be reading patch notes and editing what I have perms for on the wiki where needed.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Pyromancer
  • Increase GreatCombustion Stun range up to 5 blocks or have the stun view wider.
  • Increase ChaosOrb's velocity or make it able to pass through entities
  • Rework the current doom wave with the old doom wave(Where it shoots the ender pearls straight all around you.

With ChaosOrb, it's either you hit your target, miss your target completely or by a couple blocks, or you RUN INTO YOUR OWN CHAOSORB BECAUSE IT IS SO SLOWWWWW.
Also make Pyros be able to use Maim with Blaze Rod

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Dragoon
  • Increase LunarLance cool down to 30 seconds or decrease the mana burn down to 120 mana
Right now, it only takes 5 Lunarlances and about 1 minute, 15 seconds to burn 900 mana. That doesn't even include the fact that the other classes are also using skills(pretty much most classes that use mana have main spells that take more than 100 mana) while getting 180 mana burned every 14 seconds from them.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@malikdanab

According to /skills samurai, Bladegrasp will parry the next physical attack within 5 seconds(either left click or a physical skill, or both) right? I'm assuming it's suppose to only parry ONE physical attack with that description. If it is, then Bladegrasp is bugged right now for Samurai. Bladegrasp parries ALL physical attacks(left click/physical skill) within the 5 seconds.

91f760dffd.png

If it is intended to be like Berserker's Bladegrasp, then this is too op. You can just use blade grasp, be completely immune to physical attacks, kite until it's off cool down again, then repeat.