• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Balance Post

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Berserker Changes:

Berserker Rage- Reduce damage bonus from 40% to 30% and decrease bonus per % health missing from .5% to .3%
Maim- Increase cd from 8 to 10
Provoke- Decrease damage mod from 50% to 20% Increase duriation from 8 to 10 increase cd from 20 to 25
Whirlwind- increase cd from 15 to 20
Undying Will- increase cd to 45 and decrease duriation to 3
Bladegrasp- decrease duriation to 3 seconds and decrease cooldown to 90

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Berserker Changes:

Berserker Rage- Reduce damage bonus from 40% to 30% and decrease bonus per % health missing from .5% to .3%
Maim- Increase cd from 8 to 10
Provoke- Decrease damage mod from 50% to 20% Increase duriation from 8 to 10 increase cd from 20 to 25
Whirlwind- increase cd from 15 to 20
Undying Will- increase cd to 45 and decrease duriation to 3
Bladegrasp- decrease duriation to 3 seconds and decrease cooldown to 90
All of these changes have been placed in. Provoke to 25% not 20%.
Bladegrasp kept the same for now... cd is at 90000

HerpDerp24

Coal
I've played Druid for a while now, and I don't think the problem with Druid is its damage, it just has an insane kite ability and great self heals. I think increasing the Cooldown on soothe by a second or two and nerfing the self heal on healingbloom would be enough.
I can agree with this @Irishman81

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Hurry Malik say ninja needs a rework since ur the only one that is listened to even tho u don't PvP.

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
@Kainzo my ideas for ninja:

• Increase base health by 30
  • Replace garrote with "grevious wound" which does (30 + 1 str) physical damage and slows the target for 3 seconds
For disc:
  • Increase base armor weight by 5
  • Lower meditate cooldown back to 60 seconds.
@Jrr5556 [USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Pretty good.
Maybe meditate from 90 to 75, imo disciple has been to good for too long, it needs some buffs but not anything that would make it op.

HerpDerp24

Coal
Pretty good.
Maybe meditate from 90 to 75, imo disciple has been to good for too long, it needs some buffs but not anything that would make it op.
Ninja sounds good but is the base left-click damage on disc going to change?

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3

Xhazed

Portal
Ninja needs a more usefull smoke or like the skill for runeblade that makes u like an enderman instead this one for ninja makes u disapear for like 0.5 sec or some number and you reapear then you disapear as many times as what ever balance thinks. BUT you can left click as manu times without toggling it off

HerpDerp24

Coal
For wizard: Can we see the slightest (and I mean very small) reduction in some of the mana costs for some of its moves? Just seems like it runs out of mana pretty quick. Hopefully this doesn't effect the somewhat balance of it.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ummm Were there any undocumented changes to druid? With 23 int ire is telling me its doing 100 damage and not the ~135 it used to. Pretty sure some of the self heals are different as well.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ummm Were there any undocumented changes to druid? With 23 int ire is telling me its doing 100 damage and not the ~135 it used to. Pretty sure some of the self heals are different as well.
Whats the reason for Balance team anymore if Kainzo just decides the changes? These are not documented like they should be.

For wizard: Can we see the slightest (and I mean very small) reduction in some of the mana costs for some of its moves? Just seems like it runs out of mana pretty quick. Hopefully this doesn't effect the somewhat balance of it.
Wizard is already such a good class I don't understand why people want it buffed, it does so much damage and has some of the best mobility in the game.....

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
To be a good wizard you need to hit a good percentage of your fireballs. They do so much damage and don't cost a ton. The reason I think people want to have the skills cost less mana is because they don't land a high percentage of the fireballs. If you land the skills in fights you'll notice you will have a lot more mana at the end.

HerpDerp24

Coal
To be a good wizard you need to hit a good percentage of your fireballs. They do so much damage and don't cost a ton. The reason I think people want to have the skills cost less mana is because they don't land a high percentage of the fireballs. If you land the skills in fights you'll notice you will have a lot more mana at the end.
Hmmm. Ok then I'll keep practicing and see if this helps.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Whats the reason for Balance team anymore if Kainzo just decides the changes? These are not documented like they should be.

Wizard is already such a good class I don't understand why people want it buffed, it does so much damage and has some of the best mobility in the game.....
Changes are documented - even still some changes can get slip past when blanket changes are made to things that can effect a class without us knowing.

Ire wasn't changed.
Heals for druid wasnt changed.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Wrong, all wrong. Wizard isnt op whatever people say, Yes it's a 1v1 master vs majority of classes but doesn't mean it's good and it is mana hungry I can kill one person and be completely out of mana, also a good wizard doesn't have to hit all fireballs that's a load of shit, a good wizard has to know when and where to use such skills, I'm not the best fireball hitter but I'm a pro wizard which has beaten ur wizard many times in the past. I know from experience if you want to be a good wizard you need to learn when to use your skills. I bet you would never use arcane blast on a cleric, bm, shaman, or druid. Fireball accuracy doesn't make a good wizard knowing when and where to use such skills is key, anyone who has 1v1 me as wizard can see that.
Also wizard a good class, tell me that when I lose four hearts from divinestun, also wizard gets focused hardcore in group fights.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Wrong, all wrong. Wizard isnt op whatever people say, Yes it's a 1v1 master vs majority of classes but doesn't mean it's good and it is mana hungry I can kill one person and be completely out of mana, also a good wizard doesn't have to hit all fireballs that's a load of shit, a good wizard has to know when and where to use such skills, I'm not the best fireball hitter but I'm a pro wizard which has beaten ur wizard many times in the past. I know from experience if you want to be a good wizard you need to learn when to use your skills. I bet you would never use arcane blast on a cleric, bm, shaman, or druid. Fireball accuracy doesn't make a good wizard knowing when and where to use such skills is key, anyone who has 1v1 me as wizard can see that.
Also wizard a good class, tell me that when I lose four hearts from divinestun, also wizard gets focused hardcore in group fights.
You're telling me that a wizard hitting a high percentage of a skill that does 150 damage doesn't make or break a wizard...

And just because some of the older pvpers are gone doesn't give you the right to say you're a good wizard...I don't even play wizard

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Changes are documented - even still some changes can get slip past when blanket changes are made to things that can effect a class without us knowing.

Ire wasn't changed.
Heals for druid wasnt changed.
The scaling on Druids ire was drastically changed for 2-4 days on live, it's back to normal now