• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Builds

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Dakinara I don't understand how it can be geared for non-macros. What would you change for Macros?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
did anyone post a runeblade build?
Uhh, this is for more magic dmg.

Strength - 15
Con - 20
End - 20
Agi - 10
Int - 30
Wis - 15
Cha - 0

Lookin for a pally build, I want a build that makes pally op ;3 pls
@AdamForte649 I know this is really late, but it depends on whether you want the Paladin to be offensive or defensive...

Last edited:

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Thoughts on my Disciple Build?
25 Strength
15 Constitution
29 Endurance
2 Agility
25 Intellect
4 Wisdom
0 Charisma

*Stares at 4 wisdom, and sighed*
Too much intellect, not enough wisdom.
I would go for 16 intellect (to at least get 2 extra block for forcepush/forcepull) I would go for at least 20 wisdom for some good basic heals (sure people say fist of jin heals are weak, but seriously, getting a 10 health for everyone in your party actually helps a lot when you fight. it's a extra area heal that will help you in long fights, as well as adding heal to get a 105 hp heal onto your chakra for everyone near you.
And that amount of endurance... Well... i guess someone want to go tanky. I use 22 endurance to wear full leather at least.
Appart from that, it's the only things that I see in there

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
*Stares at 4 wisdom, and sighed*
Too much intellect, not enough wisdom.
I would go for 16 intellect (to at least get 2 extra block for forcepush/forcepull) I would go for at least 20 wisdom for some good basic heals (sure people say fist of jin heals are weak, but seriously, getting a 10 health for everyone in your party actually helps a lot when you fight. it's a extra area heal that will help you in long fights, as well as adding heal to get a 105 hp heal onto your chakra for everyone near you.
And that amount of endurance... Well... i guess someone want to go tanky. I use 22 endurance to wear full leather at least.
Appart from that, it's the only things that I see in there
Sadly, a Disciple needs to have high endurance, otherwise it will have bad stamina regeneration and do poorly against other melee classes.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Ya... I do have high endurance, but 29 kinda a lot.
And in combat, if you do your combo, then you get with half stamina. Use meditate, and your back in business if missing mana or stamina

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Is Meditate an instant cast skill?
BTW @TrueCorruptor is an excellent Disciple, I've fought him many times as a Warrior (who is supposedly supposed to shit on Disc's) and still died, the only thing I hold against him is he heals when he lost 40% his HP -.- xD

You can ask him for an exceptional Disciple build

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Is Meditate an instant cast skill?
BTW @TrueCorruptor is an excellent Disciple, I've fought him many times as a Warrior (who is supposedly supposed to shit on Disc's) and still died, the only thing I hold against him is he heals when he lost 40% his HP -.- xD

You can ask him for an exceptional Disciple build
I don't give out my disciple build, sorry

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, all I know about True's build is that he has 29 Endurance. :p Also changed my disc build to:
20 Strength
7 Constitution
29 Endurance
3 Agility
20 Intellect
25 Wisdom
0 Charisma

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
That is a lot of endurance lol. I still have a good amount but not that much
Also, 20 kinda seems like a decent build for disciple
Kinda wish they were to get a small armor buff maybe next balancing.... or a bit more heals. One or the other.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Looking for a disc build with some good dmg and not so good heals, but mainly dmg
you must not understand disciple. Scaling is very important with disciple. Having high dmg with low heals would be awful. However this would explain why you think disciple is overpowered. I use all heals during all pvp battles. Therefore allowing me to beat you with full health