• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Builds

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
you must not understand disciple. Scaling is very important with disciple. Having high dmg with low heals would be awful. However this would explain why you think disciple is overpowered. I use all heals during all pvp battles. Therefore allowing me to beat you with full health
There is 1 Thing your forgetting about how I lose to you.
Plaguebomb.

edit: I didn't ask for you to reply, so if you do, dont be a sassy bitch about it.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Plaguebomb.

edit: I didn't ask for you to reply, so if you do, dont be a sassy bitch about it.
Well...I remember you and animeman using plague bomb on me in that 4v1, you were not really hitting them. So I guess your remark is kind of invalid

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Is Meditate an instant cast skill?
BTW @TrueCorruptor is an excellent Disciple, I've fought him many times as a Warrior (who is supposedly supposed to shit on Disc's) and still died, the only thing I hold against him is he heals when he lost 40% his HP -.- xD

You can ask him for an exceptional Disciple build
disciple is a combat healer, we have small heals that are required to be used throughout combat. So healing at 40% health is pretty standard for disc

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Well...I remember you and animeman using plague bomb on me in that 4v1, you were not really hitting them. So I guess your remark is kind of invalid

I don't ever recall using plaguebomb in a 4v1 against you. I hit every plaguebomb. if I don't its a fauxbomb.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
any thoughts on my Runeblade build?
20 str
20 con
10 end
10 agi
30 int
20 wis
0 char
it can wear an iron chestplate which weighs 30 so I think that's decent armor

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Plaguebomb.

This isn't made for arguing. You can have an opinion about something someone else says but let's not be disrespectful please. No need for that. In my opinion @w0nd3rb0y was giving you advice. \

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
end lets me wear iron chest which is enough, and I have 30 int which gives me a lot of dmg