• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alliance for Progress Impediment

Aetosion

Obsidian
You weren't anywhere near. That was the second time we killed you guys.

The first time I walked out of the graveyard looking like a nub (diamond sword offhand), and got him to chase me from spawn. I think whipped out my sword, by buddy kick'd him, Hydro two shotted him (Level 2 Ninja). Then I started fighting Hydro, he ran to his house, tried to blockade himself in. I got in right before he placed the blockade, and pushed him into a corner. We then ran back in forth around his house at each other, he got scared, tried to box himself in, killed him.

The gear I was wearing when I ran into you, I got from killing hydro.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
fascism works for a short amount of time. not to mention the Romans had an emperor, a republic and a king over time.
Just to clarify...

There were 7 kings that started off from when Rome was founded, the first being the fabled Romulus, the last being the despotic Tarquin the Proud. When Tarquin was overthrown, Rome turned into a Republic; after the Punic wars with Carthage, Rome was left a mess. Fields were destroyed by Hannibal, the government was fragmented, and soldiers were more loyal to their generals than Rome. The Senate's power increased, the income gap increased, and the military's power decreased, a shift that would incite rebellion soon enough. The Gracchi brothers, Tiberius and Gaius, were tribunes that attempted to limit estate size of the rich, whose estates were dwarfing small-time farmers in terms of production, and to help the poor. Once they were murdered, civil war ensued, and the Republic fell into military upheaval, where the generals, with their loyal soldiers, fought for control over Rome. Caesar came out on top, and the Roman Empire was born.

theesir

Coal
Alliance for Progress Impediment- translation: Alliance for Progress Hindrance or Obstruction.
So, if I am reading the title right, you want to slow progress?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think the hamlet region should be smaller. Im fucking SICK of all the same looking towns. Every single one is a giant box

Everyone wants to be free of attacks, and when it is not designed as a box, such as Newerth or Lightforge, raiders get in. There must be some sort of in-between, but it's pretty darn hard to get. They should do what they did to Jericho to every inactive town, those ruins were the best part of the Zeal map. Add a sort of ruined atmosphere to old towns, hold events there sometimes.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Just to clarify...

There were 7 kings that started off from when Rome was founded, the first being the fabled Romulus, the last being the despotic Tarquin the Proud. When Tarquin was overthrown, Rome turned into a Republic; after the Punic wars with Carthage, Rome was left a mess. Fields were destroyed by Hannibal, the government was fragmented, and soldiers were more loyal to their generals than Rome. The Senate's power increased, the income gap increased, and the military's power decreased, a shift that would incite rebellion soon enough. The Gracchi brothers, Tiberius and Gaius, were tribunes that attempted to limit estate size of the rich, whose estates were dwarfing small-time farmers in terms of production, and to help the poor. Once they were murdered, civil war ensued, and the Republic fell into military upheaval, where the generals, with their loyal soldiers, fought for control over Rome. Caesar came out on top, and the Roman Empire was born.
Most of this is right, but you should add one thing. Pompeiius fought for The Republic and The Senate while Caeser was a rebel. There wasn't many generals with many armies, it was The Senate and their General Pompeiius against the Rebel general Julius Caesar. Caesar's army was mostly veteraned and therefor a bigger quality army then The Senate's army of recruits. Quality > Quantity in most cases.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Everyone wants to be free of attacks, and when it is not designed as a box, such as Newerth or Lightforge, raiders get in. There must be some sort of in-between, but it's pretty darn hard to get. They should do what they did to Jericho to every inactive town, those ruins were the best part of the Zeal map. Add a sort of ruined atmosphere to old towns, hold events there sometimes.
You should know Doriath is built into a mountain, and we never get raiders unless fucking retarded members let them in either on purpose or accidentally lol.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I got past 3 layers of Doriath gates by killing people who came to kill me as I advanced through them. When I was a 23 Samurai.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
You should know Doriath is built into a mountain, and we never get raiders unless fucking retarded members let them in either on purpose or accidentally lol.
I remember when your town just got regions and I was there and instead of filling the gaps as your members died they opened up more gaps for me to get in ;)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I remember when your town just got regions and I was there and instead of filling the gaps as your members died they opened up more gaps for me to get in ;)
No-one ever gets into the base when I'm online, but when I'm off.. perfect time to test the retarded members I guess.. lol.