• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Hyperion

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
But Eldryyyyyyy... I wannnnaaaa PvP! No! Not fair!
We will make our town open (albeit with gates) and the "raiders" will come to feed us kills. They also bring presents, it's very kind of them. The server is very generous in giving us kills and supplies

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
We will make our town open (albeit with gates) and the "raiders" will come to feed us kills. They also bring presents, it's very kind of them. The server is very generous in giving us kills and supplies
I know. I think when people are bored they decide to come to Hyperion for some "free kills." The "free kills" are actually for us, heh.

Im gonna stay in Volantis noeaster, just because i dont want to move my lwcs, i dont have alot of money to buy other ones, i currently have 3. but ill still help build out the undercity

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello, i would like to join my referal is dast101.

Right now i am in the town volantis
Oscar, how often are you in TS? I'd strongly prefer our members to be active on TS so we can have good communication and organization. I'm on TS most nights, so we can talk there if you're still interested.

Oscar, how often are you in TS? I'd strongly prefer our members to be active on TS so we can have good communication and organization. I'm on TS most nights, so we can talk there if you're still interested.
I am very active last map i use to own a town and a guild, recently my mic broke so i wont be able to talk for a while but i can hear. Sorry if i wont be on for the next few days my shihtzu is giving birth

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I am very active last map i use to own a town and a guild, recently my mic broke so i wont be able to talk for a while but i can hear. Sorry if i wont be on for the next few days my shihtzu is giving birth
No worries, dast has vouched for you, so you should be good. Let me or one of the managers know when you're on, and we can get you set up.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry about the inactivity heh, trying to get settled. I should be on tonight and if not Ill be on for the weekend.

PS: @bfittipaldi said he "got my back" when I left for my trips, so any digging he did (I doubt he did any) is actually my digging. Just saying, I'm being "productive"