• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Hyperion

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
Few things.

First, I hit master Smith! Yay! I have no idea what to do with Anvils, but hey I can put them down now. *shrug*

Second, I was going to get started on a "smithing area" but I don't really know what that means. Everything I can do, I have to do myself and don't really require materials. I'd love to build a cool-looking blacksmith area but what's the point if it's 3 levels underground and I can never remember how to get to it? You mentioned doing a village area beyond the walls of Hyperion earlier. Is that where such a building would go?

Finally, North, would you mind putting up all the things we can do for the town in the OP or the follow-up to that so I can just reference it instead of bothering you all the time. ;)

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Few things.

First, I hit master Smith! Yay! I have no idea what to do with Anvils, but hey I can put them down now. *shrug*

Second, I was going to get started on a "smithing area" but I don't really know what that means. Everything I can do, I have to do myself and don't really require materials. I'd love to build a cool-looking blacksmith area but what's the point if it's 3 levels underground and I can never remember how to get to it? You mentioned doing a village area beyond the walls of Hyperion earlier. Is that where such a building would go?

Finally, North, would you mind putting up all the things we can do for the town in the OP or the follow-up to that so I can just reference it instead of bothering you all the time. ;)
Updated my third post, to include a to-do list and my thoughts.

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
The good news is that I've scouted quite a few towns around the server and found a way into just about all of them. On the flip side of that, we've beefed up our own security in the lower (protected) levels of Hyperion.

Since there's no macros and pvp is kinda bleh without them, we've focused on building up Hyperion finally. It began with the platform at y+10, added walls, a huge harbor, a new lift system, roads connecting Hyperion to Sentinel and Volantis, a taller outer wall, and massive sandstone temple in the center of town.

The third post in this thread has some more idea if you guys feel like coming back on to contribute. :)

We are following in you guys footsteps and beginning to construct sentinel. Perhaps we should raid someone soon? :)