• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Hyperion

Ancile

Glowstone
IGN: WayneMC
Location | Time zone: NE | CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/waynemcs-application.5244/
How long have you been on HC: Over two years.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.
What towns have you been in: Fortuna, Canterlot, and another town in the last map that was owned by Northeaster,
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset, inactivity.
Why do you want to join: I'd like a place I can remain stationary at, and store my belongings safely.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly player, that likes to help other plays when I can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50s.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: 19 years old. Part time student at WSC, & have a part time job.
Referrals:

Mark Bolick

Stone
IGN: Kiyuubi
Location | Time zone: North Carolina | EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__35860#entry26359453
How long have you been on HC: 4 months.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I want to join my friend, and be in an area where I feel comfortable with not being raided/killed repeatedly.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly person, I help when needed. I can assist in defending the town when being raided... when I get to an appropriate level.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50s.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I will.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 19 year's old and attending WTU. Been playing Minecraft for a few years now.
Referrals: WayneMC

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
IGN: WayneMC
Location | Time zone: NE | CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/waynemcs-application.5244/
How long have you been on HC: Over two years.
What towns have you been in: Fortuna, Canterlot, and another town in the last map that was owned by Northeaster,
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset, inactivity.
Why do you want to join: I'd like a place I can remain stationary at, and store my belongings safely.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly player, that likes to help other plays when I can.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: 19 years old. Part time student at WSC, & have a part time job.
Referrals:

accepted I sent you the invite :)

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
IGN: Kiyuubi
Location | Time zone: North Carolina | EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__35860#entry26359453
How long have you been on HC: 4 months.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I want to join my friend, and be in an area where I feel comfortable with not being raided/killed repeatedly.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly person, I help when needed. I can assist in defending the town when being raided... when I get to an appropriate level.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I will.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 19 year's old and attending WTU. Been playing Minecraft for a few years now.
Referrals: WayneMC

accepted sending the invite

Ancile

Glowstone
#pewformanager2014

oXsIy7v.png

wrekt

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
hc.to/hyperion

IGN: sharpthinker
Location | Time zone: usa, est
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sharpthinker-application.44605/
How long have you been on HC:8-12 months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no.no
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I have friends in it and I would like to help out
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a good builder and I can help make the town look good
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: be a good sport
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:i have watched thread but not rated the post
Tell us about yourself: I am extremely fun and I enjoy playing with others
Referrals: beast4541

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: sharpthinker
Location | Time zone: usa, est
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sharpthinker-application.44605/
How long have you been on HC:8-12 months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no.no
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I have friends in it and I would like to help out
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a good builder and I can help make the town look good
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: be a good sport
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:i have watched thread but not rated the post
Tell us about yourself: I am extremely fun and I enjoy playing with others
Referrals: beast4541
Accepted, welcome to Hyperion. Contact Me, @Oudaiesty , @northeaster345 , or @GoldenBoy204420 in game to get you set up

shrado

Wood
IGN: Shrado
Location | Time zone: Georgia/Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/shrado-app.44713/
How long have you been on HC: 8-12 months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can obtain it if necessary
What towns have you been in: None yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: Heard good things about the township from Beast4541
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy mining and I have some building skills
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in one of the secondary classes, preferably a tank
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Good sportsmanship
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy the view of a successful build. I like to PVP as long as there is some honor involved and organize team play is my favorite.
Referrals: Beast4541 and Sharpthinker

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Shrado
Location | Time zone: Georgia/Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/shrado-app.44713/
How long have you been on HC: 8-12 months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can obtain it if necessary
What towns have you been in: None yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: Heard good things about the township from Beast4541
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy mining and I have some building skills
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in one of the secondary classes, preferably a tank
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Good sportsmanship
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy the view of a successful build. I like to PVP as long as there is some honor involved and organize team play is my favorite.
Referrals: Beast4541 and Sharpthinker

Sorry for the slow reply. If you're still interested, I'd be happy to have you.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Application to Hyperion
IGN: what777
Location | Time zone: The Netherlands, same timezone as Paris.
Link to your whitelist application: dunno... too long ago lol.
How long have you been on HC: For 2+ years. ( I have the Elite title)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have Mic atm, probably gonna order the AT4040 later this month, I can use TS though.
What towns have you been in: Unholy, Trophaeum, Erebos, TreeCreepers(Thornhollow), Belegost(Manager), Mith
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Most of em died, don't really like Mith all that much, too many times stuff stolen from me.
Why do you want to join: W0nderboy is here, PewPew said LO cool people so I wanna see for myself, also heard other ex-TC members here etc.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a good PVPer(Or was, atleast). I'm not all that active atm, but starting to play again a little more.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: full member? Don't know what this is, never been in that Promotheus.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The teamwork, I like PVPing with w0 and the rest of my mates.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope, unless 75% of server becomes AD and I can't PVP anymore.
Which town will you train in before graduating to Hyperion: wut is dis?
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yarrrrr
Tell us about yourself: I'm what777 I lov pvp and i love dicks, i already got accepted too,
Referrals: dunno, I think w0 would prolly ref me, I asked Leo he said i'm cool. Other TC can tell you im a cool person that won't betray or whatever.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Application to Hyperion
IGN: what777
Location | Time zone: The Netherlands, same timezone as Paris.
Link to your whitelist application: dunno... too long ago lol.
How long have you been on HC: For 2+ years. ( I have the Elite title)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have Mic atm, probably gonna order the AT4040 later this month, I can use TS though.
What towns have you been in: Unholy, Trophaeum, Erebos, TreeCreepers(Thornhollow), Belegost(Manager), Mith
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Most of em died, don't really like Mith all that much, too many times stuff stolen from me.
Why do you want to join: W0nderboy is here, PewPew said LO cool people so I wanna see for myself, also heard other ex-TC members here etc.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a good PVPer(Or was, atleast). I'm not all that active atm, but starting to play again a little more.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: full member? Don't know what this is, never been in that Promotheus.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The teamwork, I like PVPing with w0 and the rest of my mates.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope, unless 75% of server becomes AD and I can't PVP anymore.
Which town will you train in before graduating to Hyperion: wut is dis?
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yarrrrr
Tell us about yourself: I'm what777 I lov pvp and i love dicks, i already got accepted too,
Referrals: dunno, I think w0 would prolly ref me, I asked Leo he said i'm cool. Other TC can tell you im a cool person that won't betray or whatever.
Accepted, by a manager already Just clarifying that

Hyperion89

Gold
Really sorry about this post, might or might not have gotten this into the wrong page .

Last edited: